First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Those who are enemies to religion should be?
2553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/5/16

Ocale wrote:

Kill anyone who does not accept me as the one true god, naturally.


I think anyone who accepts you as a god should be killed off
5206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/16

TrickedMJ wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

This is one of the dumbest threads i've ever read on the internet, these are all wrong answers. Killed? Insulted? Converted? Jesus christ this isn't even appropriate discussion.

"Ignored" is stupid because, it really depends on the situation. First of all, what is an "enemy" of religion? Because a lot of people would say that because i"m atheist I should be ignored or assaulted even if i'm not attacking their religion. People assume just BEING atheist makes you a hipster fuck who is an asshole. Why would ignore be a good option?

Now if someone is insulting religion, it is well with in your right to ignore them. However, again, context changes everything. What if it's objective critcism? Then what? Do you ignore someone using facts against you? If you're acting immature, do you really think the best thing to do is to reply by ignoring someone? People might be religious or just really nice atheists, it doesn't mean they don't call out something when someone is doing something immature. So "ignoring" is right in some cases, but if they're telling you "hey that's offensive" or "hey don't judge me based on my atheism" then why would you ignore it? There's different kinds of criticism. but on top of that, what if you're in an actual debate? An ACTUAL argument?

I wouldn't say that because a lot of my friends are religious that I don't backhand religion every now and then. Organized religion has issues. I love my friends and I allow them to have whatever belief they want, it doesn't mean there isn't corruption from the churches or that I shouldn't attack a foundation. You aren't attacking your friends or there beliefs when you attack a foundation.

But I don't even attack religion nor am I necessarily an enemy. This is such a stupid thread.


I found the little girl in her feelings.


Yes, serious discussion makes me a cry baby. Ok. Sure. Very mature of you fellow human.
5206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/16

TrickedMJ wrote:


Ocale wrote:

Kill anyone who does not accept me as the one true god, naturally.


I think anyone who accepts you as a god should be killed off :P


Have to agree with Trick there
2553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/5/16

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:


TrickedMJ wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

This is one of the dumbest threads i've ever read on the internet, these are all wrong answers. Killed? Insulted? Converted? Jesus christ this isn't even appropriate discussion.

"Ignored" is stupid because, it really depends on the situation. First of all, what is an "enemy" of religion? Because a lot of people would say that because i"m atheist I should be ignored or assaulted even if i'm not attacking their religion. People assume just BEING atheist makes you a hipster fuck who is an asshole. Why would ignore be a good option?

Now if someone is insulting religion, it is well with in your right to ignore them. However, again, context changes everything. What if it's objective critcism? Then what? Do you ignore someone using facts against you? If you're acting immature, do you really think the best thing to do is to reply by ignoring someone? People might be religious or just really nice atheists, it doesn't mean they don't call out something when someone is doing something immature. So "ignoring" is right in some cases, but if they're telling you "hey that's offensive" or "hey don't judge me based on my atheism" then why would you ignore it? There's different kinds of criticism. but on top of that, what if you're in an actual debate? An ACTUAL argument?

I wouldn't say that because a lot of my friends are religious that I don't backhand religion every now and then. Organized religion has issues. I love my friends and I allow them to have whatever belief they want, it doesn't mean there isn't corruption from the churches or that I shouldn't attack a foundation. You aren't attacking your friends or there beliefs when you attack a foundation.

But I don't even attack religion nor am I necessarily an enemy. This is such a stupid thread.


I found the little girl in her feelings.


Yes, serious discussion makes me a cry baby. Ok. Sure. Very mature of you fellow human.


I didn't necessarily call you a cry baby, but if the shoe fits... Also, you should've noticed that this wasn't a serious thread in the first place, lol. Obvious bait should've been obvious.
5206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 8/5/16
Yea i should have noticed that. Oh well. I'm tired af to be honest XD
Posted 8/5/16
Burned at the stake
18913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/5/16

Norasuna wrote:


Ocale wrote:

Kill anyone who does not accept me as the one true god, naturally.


Oops wrong quote :P

OCALE, it has been pointed out to me (points finger at Jophar_Vorin) that you are in fact a FALSE GOD! is this true?


lol i like how you quoted the wrong person, failed to delete it, then make a duplicate response to the right person xD
Posted 8/5/16
Wait, no, this is definitely an acute case of cancer I can feel coming on.
8784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 8/5/16 , edited 8/5/16

stars201 wrote:

Those who are enemies to religion should be?

@ TheAngryLittleAlchemist: Your little paragraphs sound stupid, it's also your own fault for getting your feelings hurt over a poll

@ Jophar_Vorin: I do believe in a religion, but I'm not religious at all

@ TrickedMJ: I'm not reallly baiting; but anyone wanting to comment can comment whatever they want



Im genuinly curious!
What religion do you believe in??


***

Does anyone here believe in PV sex? Wut jk.
Posted 8/5/16 , edited 8/5/16
Who said killed? Jeez man.
Conversion depending on the religion. If it's my religion I'd like to see you converted. Otherwise no.
Not everyone can be converted though.
8784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 8/5/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

Who said killed? Jeez man.
Conversion depending on the religion. If it's my religion I'd like to see you converted. Otherwise no.
Not everyone can be converted though.


Nah the pagans should just be killed off.
Posted 8/5/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:


ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

Who said killed? Jeez man.
Conversion depending on the religion. If it's my religion I'd like to see you converted. Otherwise no.
Not everyone can be converted though.


Nah the pagans should just be killed off.


I don't like threads like this. Whenever I receive a reply I worry it's going to be someone who thinks they've got it all figured out try and argue religion with me.
8784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 8/5/16 , edited 8/5/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

I don't like threads like this. Whenever I receive a reply I worry it's going to be someone who thinks they've got it all figured out try and argue religion with me.


xD Yeah i agree with that one.

Did i scare you :3? xD
Posted 8/5/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:


ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

I don't like threads like this. Whenever I receive a reply I worry it's going to be someone who thinks they've got it all figured out try and argue religion with me.


xD Yeah i can agree with that one.

Did i scare you :3? xD


I don't know about scared but I'm on edge.
8784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 8/5/16 , edited 8/5/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

I don't know about scared but I'm on edge.


Jophy the prankster gangster. Wut. Wat.

65 wat? Can i have a lightbulb pls?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.