First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Love for ULQUIHIME
Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/22/08

doudomida wrote:


yc98783yc wrote:


doudomida wrote:

hmm, if them 2 do get together....how is this gonna go with ichigo? i mean seriously, most of soul society thinks orihimes a traitor, and then she dates an espada lolz, that would be real awkward


well...
mayb.... Ulquiorra is gonna betray espada for her
n then
they could b couple ^^


i seriously dont reccon that Ulquiorra of all people would be the one to betray espada



Maybe he won't betray the espada, but he'll probably realize that what Aizen is doing is wrong (thanks to Orihime of course), or Orihime will help Ulquiorra recover the heart that he lost (as we recall for some reason Ulquiorra makes a hole in their enemies chest just like his own, so Kubo is going to come back to that , i think:) )
Member
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Right here
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
naw, i reccon Ulquiorra is too much of a buttboy for aizen, to be able to betray them
Creator
962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
^ I said, if there's love, it changes everyone. & when it's love u'll do anything to save tt person.
Maybe if there's a need Ulquiorra will betray, but he'll definitely save Orihime =)
Member
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Right here
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
ehhhh, im still not too sure, coz you just cant say that when ever ANYONE falls in love they will do what ever to save that person, coz as it sed in the spoiler alert, that Ulquiorra would be maybe the best at hiding his emotions, but even then, he COULD acctually have no emotions at all, and this whole thing between them could just be in orihimes mind and then she says she loves him and he says something like "what is wrong with you, im an espada and your just some pethetic ant" and then *POW!* orihime dies.......anyways i hope not, coz i do want them to get together, its just that someone does need to show the cons about this theory aswell
Member
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Right here
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
also if anyone was gonna betray the espada for love, seriously, Ulquiorra would be second last on the list, just above Aizen
Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/23/08

doudomida wrote:

also if anyone was gonna betray the espada for love, seriously, Ulquiorra would be second last on the list, just above Aizen


I guess for the looks of what we have seen so far, Ulquiorra wouldn't betray Aizen. However, i don't think we know Ulquiorra that much to assume that he wouldn't, under any circumstance, betray Aizen. It seems to me that Ulquiorra doesn't like certain things (the fact that he doesn't like Gin maybe becuase he's kinda misleading), so maybe Ulquiorra won't like something that Aizen will do, ex. hurting Orihime and then He'll try to stop him or something like that

Member
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Right here
Offline
Posted 2/23/08
eh, possibly
Member
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Right here
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
also, i think that Ulquiorra is too smart to know that he couldnt stop Aizen (considerin hes only No.4 of the Espada)

Member
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
I dont know if this is relevent but I have been looking at the outfits and it seems like Orihime and Ulquiorra are wearing the same outfit and if that is the case Ulquiorra in a round about way tried to reach out to her emotianally

And about Ulquiorra betraying the espada I think that it is not that believable, however with Orihime's abilities its not beyond reason that she could be able to turn him human or at the very least make him revert to a Visard. I think that I am getting too much into my own imagination but I think it would be cool.

Oh does anyone else think that Ulquiorra and L (from death note) are the same person?????
Member
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Right here
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
L wouldnt be Ulquiorra, considerin Ulquiorra is a servant to another man (Aizen) and L is his own boss and seems much smarter than ulquiorra :P
Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

adacrya wrote:

I dont know if this is relevent but I have been looking at the outfits and it seems like Orihime and Ulquiorra are wearing the same outfit and if that is the case Ulquiorra in a round about way tried to reach out to her emotianally

And about Ulquiorra betraying the espada I think that it is not that believable, however with Orihime's abilities its not beyond reason that she could be able to turn him human or at the very least make him revert to a Visard. I think that I am getting too much into my own imagination but I think it would be cool.

Oh does anyone else think that Ulquiorra and L (from death note) are the same person?????


Never thought about something like that, but I think they're quite different. For some reason I think L is kinda funny (not that he is but he looks funny to me)

Moderator
26402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/27/08

doudomida wrote:

L wouldnt be Ulquiorra, considerin Ulquiorra is a servant to another man (Aizen) and L is his own boss and seems much smarter than ulquiorra :P


I agree with you, but i think Ulquiorra is really smart too but in a different way, but yeah L seems smarter
Member
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
I just meant looks wise but I think that it is too soon to tell smarts wise between the two. But they could overlap because L had died and nobody really knew his real name.............. But I think that this is a discussion or debate for another forum LOL.
Member
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Right here
Offline
Posted 2/28/08

adacrya wrote:

I just meant looks wise but I think that it is too soon to tell smarts wise between the two. But they could overlap because L had died and nobody really knew his real name.............. But I think that this is a discussion or debate for another forum LOL.


what did you mean by "But they could overlap because L had died and nobody really knew his real name." ?
Member
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
Well its just a personal theory Open for debate I guess
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.