First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Love for ULQUIHIME
Member
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Right here
Offline
Posted 3/1/08
no i mean, what did u actually mean? coz i red the sentence and i didnt understand it
Posted 3/7/08
first of all if UlquiHime were to happen,it would be the bomb!the drama would be so intense with Ulquiorra being with the bad ones,while Hime is on the side of good,but with her heart breaking down cause their relationship would be impossible,and then would Ulqui abandone Aizen to follow her?or would he choose to sacrifice their love and separate?it would really rock,though the chance of this happening is minimal unfortunately...
ok now seriously..I like them together cause I feel ike everytime they meet sparkle comes out,they have awesome chemistry,they seem to complete each other,Ulqui has gotten to understand her more than anyone else,while Orihime always has boosts of confidence whenever she's around him..it's like he makes her stand out more (don't know if you understand my ranting here)...his interest in her has gotten very deep and Hime on the other hand is intrigued by this melancholic bishie that takes so much care of her(I mean could you have pictured Noitora in Ulqui's positon? lol)..again kudos to that ship manifesto,it's a real UlquiHime guide
Member
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
I agree with you lys46, they match up the best out of any matches in Bleach
Member
13876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/7/08

doudomida wrote:

no i mean, what did u actually mean? coz i red the sentence and i didnt understand it


Maybe she was saying that after..L..died..he became a hollow that later evolved by Aizen's methods into who we know as Ulquiorra..that the similarity in features aren't coincidental..and even though thats way off topic..I don't think thats impossible..L's spirit was probably captured by hollows..(like Orihime's brother was)..because L didn't get to prove his point about Light, therefore he was "earthbound" dwelling around the area..on the case like he was "almost there" but then Light got him..L didn't want to leave yet..(and think about how L's reputation was.."never losing a case", it would make sense that his spirit would dwell the earth trying to figure out where we went wrong, even IF he kinda knew he was going to die, and he could never wrap his brain completely around the death note concept until right before he died..2nd of all..) .and remember they said that vulnerability like that can get you ending up a hollow..or atleast..thats what I gathered..and even though we know L's real name..that is that and this is this..lol..when you're in Hueco Mundo..you are no longer that name you had on earth..you could be renamed right?..thats what I would think..WOW..ok..I actually have alot more to say..but I'll cut it short..don't think too much about what I said..its getting late here..lol..but if you want to know more thoughts..PM me..lol
Member
1044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Right here
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
yeh, i figured out wot she ment now, coz we've been mailing each other about it, so i finally understand wot she ment, d'oh lolz also, the movie kinda screws that whole theory over aswell, but we agreed it would have probably been based on the epsiode and manga version ..... also u sed we know his name? coz i dont lolz, musta missed it
Moderator
26396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

lys46 wrote:

first of all if UlquiHime were to happen,it would be the bomb!the drama would be so intense with Ulquiorra being with the bad ones,while Hime is on the side of good,but with her heart breaking down cause their relationship would be impossible,and then would Ulqui abandone Aizen to follow her?or would he choose to sacrifice their love and separate?it would really rock,though the chance of this happening is minimal unfortunately...
ok now seriously..I like them together cause I feel ike everytime they meet sparkle comes out,they have awesome chemistry,they seem to complete each other,Ulqui has gotten to understand her more than anyone else,while Orihime always has boosts of confidence whenever she's around him..it's like he makes her stand out more (don't know if you understand my ranting here)...his interest in her has gotten very deep and Hime on the other hand is intrigued by this melancholic bishie that takes so much care of her(I mean could you have pictured Noitora in Ulqui's positon? lol)..again kudos to that ship manifesto,it's a real UlquiHime guide


I agree in the fact that every time Orihime and Ulquiorra meet it's like sparkles everywhere, it's just because they have a lot of chemistry together. Yeah Go UlquiHime
Posted 3/8/08

mistyowl wrote:


lys46 wrote:

first of all if UlquiHime were to happen,it would be the bomb!the drama would be so intense with Ulquiorra being with the bad ones,while Hime is on the side of good,but with her heart breaking down cause their relationship would be impossible,and then would Ulqui abandone Aizen to follow her?or would he choose to sacrifice their love and separate?it would really rock,though the chance of this happening is minimal unfortunately...
ok now seriously..I like them together cause I feel ike everytime they meet sparkle comes out,they have awesome chemistry,they seem to complete each other,Ulqui has gotten to understand her more than anyone else,while Orihime always has boosts of confidence whenever she's around him..it's like he makes her stand out more (don't know if you understand my ranting here)...his interest in her has gotten very deep and Hime on the other hand is intrigued by this melancholic bishie that takes so much care of her(I mean could you have pictured Noitora in Ulqui's positon? lol)..again kudos to that ship manifesto,it's a real UlquiHime guide


I agree in the fact that every time Orihime and Ulquiorra meet it's like sparkles everywhere, it's just because they have a lot of chemistry together. Yeah Go UlquiHime

I don't know if I should create a thread for this one(let's just say this thread is for all UlquiHime discussion)...so do you guys think with this new development in the manga that we will still have some interesting moments between Ulqui and Hime,or this is the end of the road for us shippers(the question it's kinda sad,but it's been bugging me for a while)

Moderator
26396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

lys46 wrote:


mistyowl wrote:


lys46 wrote:

first of all if UlquiHime were to happen,it would be the bomb!the drama would be so intense with Ulquiorra being with the bad ones,while Hime is on the side of good,but with her heart breaking down cause their relationship would be impossible,and then would Ulqui abandone Aizen to follow her?or would he choose to sacrifice their love and separate?it would really rock,though the chance of this happening is minimal unfortunately...
ok now seriously..I like them together cause I feel ike everytime they meet sparkle comes out,they have awesome chemistry,they seem to complete each other,Ulqui has gotten to understand her more than anyone else,while Orihime always has boosts of confidence whenever she's around him..it's like he makes her stand out more (don't know if you understand my ranting here)...his interest in her has gotten very deep and Hime on the other hand is intrigued by this melancholic bishie that takes so much care of her(I mean could you have pictured Noitora in Ulqui's positon? lol)..again kudos to that ship manifesto,it's a real UlquiHime guide


I agree in the fact that every time Orihime and Ulquiorra meet it's like sparkles everywhere, it's just because they have a lot of chemistry together. Yeah Go UlquiHime

I don't know if I should create a thread for this one(let's just say this thread is for all UlquiHime discussion)...so do you guys think with this new development in the manga that we will still have some interesting moments between Ulqui and Hime,or this is the end of the road for us shippers(the question it's kinda sad,but it's been bugging me for a while)



Ulquiorra hasn't come back yet, Ichigo doesn't know where Orihime is, probably Ulquiorra will go where Orihime is and try to help her, yeah rihgt now so many different things can happen. I just hope Ulquiorra is going to be back in the next chapter becuase it has been a long time since he's gone
Posted 3/8/08
yes it's been a while since he's been trapped... I can't wait for the moment when they'll meet again(remember the guilty look Orihime gave him when Ulqui came and saw her with Grimmjow)..I bet he'll say something to her like:"I missed you" lol not really,more likely you're in our hands again,I'd like to chat,but gotta go kill al the trash in Karakura town
Moderator
26396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

lys46 wrote:

yes it's been a while since he's been trapped... I can't wait for the moment when they'll meet again(remember the guilty look Orihime gave him when Ulqui came and saw her with Grimmjow)..I bet he'll say something to her like:"I missed you" lol not really,more likely you're in our hands again,I'd like to chat,but gotta go kill al the trash in Karakura town


Yeah i remenber the guilty look, at first I didn't know why she was making that face, i mean if she was afraid of Ulquiorra she would have made another face but she made aguilty face, i wonder why, maybe she thinks she's betraying Ulqui since he has treated her well
Member
4614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / In my country, my...
Offline
Posted 3/8/08

aliroll wrote:


doudomida wrote:

no i mean, what did u actually mean? coz i red the sentence and i didnt understand it


Maybe she was saying that after..L..died..he became a hollow that later evolved by Aizen's methods into who we know as Ulquiorra..that the similarity in features aren't coincidental..and even though thats way off topic..I don't think thats impossible..L's spirit was probably captured by hollows..(like Orihime's brother was)..because L didn't get to prove his point about Light, therefore he was "earthbound" dwelling around the area..on the case like he was "almost there" but then Light got him..L didn't want to leave yet..(and think about how L's reputation was.."never losing a case", it would make sense that his spirit would dwell the earth trying to figure out where we went wrong, even IF he kinda knew he was going to die, and he could never wrap his brain completely around the death note concept until right before he died..2nd of all..) .and remember they said that vulnerability like that can get you ending up a hollow..or atleast..thats what I gathered..and even though we know L's real name..that is that and this is this..lol..when you're in Hueco Mundo..you are no longer that name you had on earth..you could be renamed right?..thats what I would think..WOW..ok..I actually have alot more to say..but I'll cut it short..don't think too much about what I said..its getting late here..lol..but if you want to know more thoughts..PM me..lol


makes sense... now i see why they look alike
Posted 3/9/08

mistyowl wrote:


lys46 wrote:

yes it's been a while since he's been trapped... I can't wait for the moment when they'll meet again(remember the guilty look Orihime gave him when Ulqui came and saw her with Grimmjow)..I bet he'll say something to her like:"I missed you" lol not really,more likely you're in our hands again,I'd like to chat,but gotta go kill al the trash in Karakura town


Yeah i remenber the guilty look, at first I didn't know why she was making that face, i mean if she was afraid of Ulquiorra she would have made another face but she made aguilty face, i wonder why, maybe she thinks she's betraying Ulqui since he has treated her well

yes that's the reason...such a nice idea and so worthy of UlquiHime
Moderator
26396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/9/08

lys46 wrote:


mistyowl wrote:


lys46 wrote:

yes it's been a while since he's been trapped... I can't wait for the moment when they'll meet again(remember the guilty look Orihime gave him when Ulqui came and saw her with Grimmjow)..I bet he'll say something to her like:"I missed you" lol not really,more likely you're in our hands again,I'd like to chat,but gotta go kill al the trash in Karakura town


Yeah i remenber the guilty look, at first I didn't know why she was making that face, i mean if she was afraid of Ulquiorra she would have made another face but she made aguilty face, i wonder why, maybe she thinks she's betraying Ulqui since he has treated her well

yes that's the reason...such a nice idea and so worthy of UlquiHime



I really hope the animators don't ruin that scene because i would kill them if they do! I'm afraid they're going to ruin all the UlquiHime moments that Tite Kubo has worked so hard to make
Posted 3/15/08
I like this pairing because they look cute together and they are my favorite characters.
Member
1769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/25/08
[quote} don't know if I should create a thread for this one(let's just say this thread is for all UlquiHime discussion)...so do you guys think with this new development in the manga that we will still have some interesting moments between Ulqui and Hime,or this is the end of the road for us shippers(the question it's kinda sad,but it's been bugging me for a while)



I dont think it,s the end in fact I think its just the beggining (sorry about the quote bubblea thing Im new and still trying to get things right
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.