First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Love for ULQUIHIME
Posted 3/25/08

quitecrusade wrote:

[quote} don't know if I should create a thread for this one(let's just say this thread is for all UlquiHime discussion)...so do you guys think with this new development in the manga that we will still have some interesting moments between Ulqui and Hime,or this is the end of the road for us shippers(the question it's kinda sad,but it's been bugging me for a while)



I dont think it,s the end in fact I think its just the beggining (sorry about the quote bubblea thing Im new and still trying to get things right

don't worry if you're new..all of us were at some point..well at first I thought it would be the end,but with chapter 315 I have my hopes high again
Moderator
26396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

quitecrusade wrote:

[quote} don't know if I should create a thread for this one(let's just say this thread is for all UlquiHime discussion)...so do you guys think with this new development in the manga that we will still have some interesting moments between Ulqui and Hime,or this is the end of the road for us shippers(the question it's kinda sad,but it's been bugging me for a while)



I dont think it,s the end in fact I think its just the beggining (sorry about the quote bubblea thing Im new and still trying to get things right


I don't think you need to make a new thread for this, and don't worry for the quotation and stuff, i have higher hopes now that Ulqui is back and with Orihime I mean something has to happene right???
Moderator
26396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
I have a theory of how Ulqui and Orihime can be together, maybe Orihime can reject the hollow part of Ulquiorra and make him like either human or a shinigami (since arrancar have shinigami powers) I really hope Kubo does something like that!!!
Also has anybody noticed that Ulquiorra is the only espada (besides #9) that looks less human, i mean, the other espadas have normal skin color but Ulquiorra has white skin and black fingernails (maybe these characteristics are simbolic so Orihime makes him more human like in both heart and image)
I would like to know why Ulqui became a hollow in the first place, i don't think that he was a really bad guy, instead i think he got killed and became really sad for the loved ones that he left behind or something like that, or maybe when he got killed by a loved one and became a hollow, so many different things that i want to know
What do you guys think?????
Member
1769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

mistyowl wrote:

I have a theory of how Ulqui and Orihime can be together, maybe Orihime can reject the hollow part of Ulquiorra and make him like either human or a shinigami (since arrancar have shinigami powers) I really hope Kubo does something like that!!!
Also has anybody noticed that Ulquiorra is the only espada (besides #9) that looks less human, i mean, the other espadas have normal skin color but Ulquiorra has white skin and black fingernails (maybe these characteristics are simbolic so Orihime makes him more human like in both heart and image)
I would like to know why Ulqui became a hollow in the first place, i don't think that he was a really bad guy, instead i think he got killed and became really sad for the loved ones that he left behind or something like that, or maybe when he got killed by a loved one and became a hollow, so many different things that i want to know
What do you guys think?????


I think he got killed as a small chiled or for a crime he didnt commit also he could have been tourtured or worse (yes I mean THAT kind of worde)
Member
1769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

mistyowl wrote:

I have a theory of how Ulqui and Orihime can be together, maybe Orihime can reject the hollow part of Ulquiorra and make him like either human or a shinigami (since arrancar have shinigami powers) I really hope Kubo does something like that!!!
Also has anybody noticed that Ulquiorra is the only espada (besides #9) that looks less human, i mean, the other espadas have normal skin color but Ulquiorra has white skin and black fingernails (maybe these characteristics are simbolic so Orihime makes him more human like in both heart and image)
I would like to know why Ulqui became a hollow in the first place, i don't think that he was a really bad guy, instead i think he got killed and became really sad for the loved ones that he left behind or something like that, or maybe when he got killed by a loved one and became a hollow, so many different things that i want to know
What do you guys think?????


also Id like for him to stay a hollow and soul society come after thanm because their love is a crime aginst god or somthing like that
Moderator
26396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

quitecrusade wrote:


mistyowl wrote:

I have a theory of how Ulqui and Orihime can be together, maybe Orihime can reject the hollow part of Ulquiorra and make him like either human or a shinigami (since arrancar have shinigami powers) I really hope Kubo does something like that!!!
Also has anybody noticed that Ulquiorra is the only espada (besides #9) that looks less human, i mean, the other espadas have normal skin color but Ulquiorra has white skin and black fingernails (maybe these characteristics are simbolic so Orihime makes him more human like in both heart and image)
I would like to know why Ulqui became a hollow in the first place, i don't think that he was a really bad guy, instead i think he got killed and became really sad for the loved ones that he left behind or something like that, or maybe when he got killed by a loved one and became a hollow, so many different things that i want to know
What do you guys think?????


also Id like for him to stay a hollow and soul society come after thanm because their love is a crime aginst god or somthing like that


For some reason i wouldn't like Ulqui to stay a hollow becuase hollows can't feel many things, it would be nice if he was the last espada standing and soul society wants to destroy him but Orihime uses her powers to restore his heart and his true soul!!!!!
Member
1769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

mistyowl wrote:


quitecrusade wrote:


mistyowl wrote:

I have a theory of how Ulqui and Orihime can be together, maybe Orihime can reject the hollow part of Ulquiorra and make him like either human or a shinigami (since arrancar have shinigami powers) I really hope Kubo does something like that!!!
Also has anybody noticed that Ulquiorra is the only espada (besides #9) that looks less human, i mean, the other espadas have normal skin color but Ulquiorra has white skin and black fingernails (maybe these characteristics are simbolic so Orihime makes him more human like in both heart and image)
I would like to know why Ulqui became a hollow in the first place, i don't think that he was a really bad guy, instead i think he got killed and became really sad for the loved ones that he left behind or something like that, or maybe when he got killed by a loved one and became a hollow, so many different things that i want to know
What do you guys think?????


also Id like for him to stay a hollow and soul society come after thanm because their love is a crime aginst god or somthing like that


For some reason i wouldn't like Ulqui to stay a hollow becuase hollows can't feel many things, it would be nice if he was the last espada standing and soul society wants to destroy him but Orihime uses her powers to restore his heart and his true soul!!!!!


wait how can ulquiorra fall in love with orihime if he dosent have a heart in the first place (or nell make friends for that matter)
Moderator
26396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

quitecrusade wrote:

wait how can ulquiorra fall in love with orihime if he dosent have a heart in the first place (or nell make friends for that matter)


yeah i've been wondering the same question but i don't think i have an answer!!! i guess when hollows get to a higher level they can fell stuff, i mean all arrancar seemed full with emotions (not necesserily love) for instance Noi was full of jelousy towards Nel and wanted to be more powerful, grimmjaw has like fury and will to fight, nel is pretty nice, etc maybe Ulqui can love!!!!
Moderator
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/18/08
about hollows not having emotions because they don't have a heart is false..Stark gets easily annoyed,Noinoi is a sadistic guy who hates women and wants to be the strongest,same goes for Grimmjow(he strives to be the best),Nel feels love for her friends and viceversa...and Ulqui well I'm not sure what kind of emotions he has,but he does showed some kind of concern towards Hime,annoyance etc..
Moderator
26396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

lys46 wrote:

about hollows not having emotions because they don't have a heart is false..Stark gets easily annoyed,Noinoi is a sadistic guy who hates women and wants to be the strongest,same goes for Grimmjow(he strives to be the best),Nel feels love for her friends and viceversa...and Ulqui well I'm not sure what kind of emotions he has,but he does showed some kind of concern towards Hime,annoyance etc..


i totally agree!! So far Kubo has showed us that hollews (at least arrancars) can feel emotions!!!! yeah, i'm also not sure what kind of emotion Ulqui expresses but definetly some concern and loyalty towards Aizen, also he gets annoyed with centain things
Member
1769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

mistyowl wrote:


lys46 wrote:

about hollows not having emotions because they don't have a heart is false..Stark gets easily annoyed,Noinoi is a sadistic guy who hates women and wants to be the strongest,same goes for Grimmjow(he strives to be the best),Nel feels love for her friends and viceversa...and Ulqui well I'm not sure what kind of emotions he has,but he does showed some kind of concern towards Hime,annoyance etc..


i totally agree!! So far Kubo has showed us that hollews (at least arrancars) can feel emotions!!!! yeah, i'm also not sure what kind of emotion Ulqui expresses but definetly some concern and loyalty towards Aizen, also he gets annoyed with centain things


i'v also noticed that he seems to be rather intrigued by orihime
Moderator
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

quitecrusade wrote:


mistyowl wrote:


lys46 wrote:

about hollows not having emotions because they don't have a heart is false..Stark gets easily annoyed,Noinoi is a sadistic guy who hates women and wants to be the strongest,same goes for Grimmjow(he strives to be the best),Nel feels love for her friends and viceversa...and Ulqui well I'm not sure what kind of emotions he has,but he does showed some kind of concern towards Hime,annoyance etc..


i totally agree!! So far Kubo has showed us that hollews (at least arrancars) can feel emotions!!!! yeah, i'm also not sure what kind of emotion Ulqui expresses but definetly some concern and loyalty towards Aizen, also he gets annoyed with centain things


i'v also noticed that he seems to be rather intrigued by orihime


yes...that's what I would call Ulquiorra's attitude towards Hime..he's intrigued by her...ever since he met her when he went to Karakura and saw her powers....and even more after she stood up to him so defiantly and slapped him for saying Chad was dead...he thinks she's a "strange woman"..he's intrigued by her personality and human emotions...awww...I'm getting UlquiHime crazy again !
Member
655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / maryland
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dczp8MPIaVI

Sorry about that, here's the link.
Moderator
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/25/08

darkcountessb wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dczp8MPIaVI

Sorry about that, here's the link.


lol Ulqui and Hime hit the dance floor
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.