First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply I would never marry a woman who...
5145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/8/16
i would never marry a person who doesn't love me
i aint picky i swear
11260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 8/8/16
I would never marry a woman who has a similar sounding name to my sisters. Name change, please.
16714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Yorkshire
Offline
Posted 8/8/16
I'd never marry a woman with the same name as me. Far too confusing.
Posted 8/8/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I would never marry a woman who has a similar sounding name to my sisters. Name change, please.


Ooooooh! That would get weird!
18909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/8/16

Spireite wrote:

I'd never marry a woman with the same name as me. Far too confusing.


whats ur name?
16714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Yorkshire
Offline
Posted 8/8/16

1Perks wrote:


Spireite wrote:

I'd never marry a woman with the same name as me. Far too confusing.


whats ur name?


Skye.
18909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/8/16

Spireite wrote:


1Perks wrote:


Spireite wrote:

I'd never marry a woman with the same name as me. Far too confusing.


whats ur name?


Skye.


whoa u.told me ur name with no hesitation o:
Nice name
11260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 8/8/16

Spireite wrote:


1Perks wrote:


Spireite wrote:

I'd never marry a woman with the same name as me. Far too confusing.


whats ur name?


Skye.


What a sexy name.
16714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Yorkshire
Offline
Posted 8/8/16

1Perks wrote:


Spireite wrote:


1Perks wrote:


Spireite wrote:

I'd never marry a woman with the same name as me. Far too confusing.


whats ur name?


Skye.


whoa u.told me ur name with no hesitation o:
Nice name


It's the one I was given. I did think about dropping it and going with my middle name after my Dad passed when I was 16, as it's the same as his, but I figured it'd be a slap in the face to the bloke who gave me mine in the first place. So here I am. Not sure why I'd hesitate to tell you if you asked. It's just my name. I have a username which represents something I like, but it's not like I'm hiding behind it.
16714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Yorkshire
Offline
Posted 8/8/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Spireite wrote:


1Perks wrote:


Spireite wrote:

I'd never marry a woman with the same name as me. Far too confusing.


whats ur name?


Skye.


What a sexy name.


I wouldn't know about that. I guess it's a bit different for a bloke but it's just the name I've got.
11260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 8/8/16

Spireite wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Spireite wrote:


1Perks wrote:


Spireite wrote:

I'd never marry a woman with the same name as me. Far too confusing.


whats ur name?


Skye.


What a sexy name.


I wouldn't know about that. I guess it's a bit different for a bloke but it's just the name I've got.


I associate names with memorable people. I once befriend a sexy girl named Skye.
16714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Yorkshire
Offline
Posted 8/8/16 , edited 8/8/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Spireite wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Spireite wrote:


1Perks wrote:


Spireite wrote:

I'd never marry a woman with the same name as me. Far too confusing.


whats ur name?


Skye.


What a sexy name.


I wouldn't know about that. I guess it's a bit different for a bloke but it's just the name I've got.


I associate names with memorable people. I once befriend a sexy girl named Skye.


And now you know a sexy man named Skye. Lucky you.
I'm still not marrying a Skye though. We'd just end up getting our post mixed up all the time.
15959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 8/8/16

couvier wrote:
i aint picky i swear
neither for pickles?

18909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/8/16
Oo ic, so how did u come.up.with ur username?
lol PV's comment."ur name.is sexy" xd
16714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Yorkshire
Offline
Posted 8/8/16

1Perks wrote:

Oo ic, so how did u come.up.with ur username?
lol PV's comment."ur name.is sexy" xd


It's nothing interesting, just a football thing. I support Chesterfield FC, who are nicknamed The Spireites on account of the crooked spire on the church in the town centre. Supporters of said team are called Spireites.

And from what I can tell, that seems like standard PV
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.