First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply What are you sick of?
9456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 8/8/16 , edited 8/8/16

Spireite wrote:

^This guy^


530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 8/8/16 , edited 8/8/16

Spireite wrote:

Uninformed opinions being touted as facts.


Or just opinions in general becoming facts and vice versa.


For me, there's political correctness, peanut butter/peanuts (plus pistachios, kind of feel like they're all in the same "family" of sorts), and all the same cliche anime that Japan keeps pulling out, among others.
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Da UK
Offline
Posted 8/8/16

Sick of DR EVIL in our school play
22576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Beyond The Boundary
Offline
Posted 8/8/16
Sick of corruption - Shit Floats!
2037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/8/16 , edited 8/8/16
i'm sick of wasting my time here
7178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / HTX
Offline
Posted 8/8/16

tsukiac wrote:

i'm sick of wasting my time here

Same here. I always try to start a conversation on this site, but I always get ignored.
Posted 8/8/16


I'm sick of being bored
18055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 8/8/16

SportingNightRaid wrote:


tsukiac wrote:

i'm sick of wasting my time here

Same here. I always try to start a conversation on this site, but I always get ignored.


Happy 19th Birthday!
8306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/8/16
- Political and religious debates. There will never be a unanimous opinion.

- People asking me broad ass questions that refer to "anything". Narrow it down already.

- My allergies.

- People lecturing me.
Posted 8/8/16
Everyone, myself, and my life. The person I was is now gone forever , never to return. I am worthless and nothing but a shell of my former self. I don't matter, my life doesn't matter. I'm going to hell either way, now or later.
Posted 8/8/16

VerdantHills wrote:

Everyone, myself, and my life. The person I was is now gone forever , never to return. I am worthless and nothing but a shell of my former self. I don't matter, my life doesn't matter. I'm going to hell either way, now or later.

what's wrong , why think that way? the person you once were isn't as good as the person you can be in the future


15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 8/8/16 , edited 8/8/16

drozy wrote:
I'm sick of being bored
But you can get on board with me, I always give free rides.
If not you would get motion sickness
Posted 8/8/16

sphase wrote:


VerdantHills wrote:

Everyone, myself, and my life. The person I was is now gone forever , never to return. I am worthless and nothing but a shell of my former self. I don't matter, my life doesn't matter. I'm going to hell either way, now or later.

what's wrong , why think that way? the person you once were isn't as good as the person you can be in the future




No I don't believe that is true; actually I believe the opposite to be true..
Posted 8/8/16
Sick of herpes so I finally decided to purchase Food Grade DE to try and cleanse myself from all parasites
4170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/8/16
I'm sick of generic shows that have nothing unique to them
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.