First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply What are you sick of?
4173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Reality
Offline
Posted 8/8/16


To each their own, you can stick to the things you enjoy, I'll do the same. That last sentence is wonky for me,no idea why (I blame my sleeping habits), but can you reword it or something? Or were you saying "I didn't realize people watched unique but boring shows"? Sorry man, just confusing the hell out of me, and if I think anymore about it, I'm gonna tumble down the stairs.
Banned
21034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 8/8/16

guitarzim22 wrote:



To each their own, you can stick to the things you enjoy, I'll do the same. That last sentence is wonky for me,no idea why (I blame my sleeping habits), but can you reword it or something? Or were you saying "I didn't realize people watched unique but boring shows"? Sorry man, just confusing the hell out of me, and if I think anymore about it, I'm gonna tumble down the stairs.


My bad i'm bad at structuring my sentences i meant i never would have thought that people like you existed someone who hasn't seen something unique that they disliked or found boring.
52465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Riding sound waves
Online
Posted 8/8/16
I'm sick of chemiphobics spouting off nonsense about scary sounding chemicals that they know nothing about. I like to tell them that their tap water contains dihydrogen monoxide and watch them freak out.

4173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Reality
Offline
Posted 8/8/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


guitarzim22 wrote:



To each their own, you can stick to the things you enjoy, I'll do the same. That last sentence is wonky for me,no idea why (I blame my sleeping habits), but can you reword it or something? Or were you saying "I didn't realize people watched unique but boring shows"? Sorry man, just confusing the hell out of me, and if I think anymore about it, I'm gonna tumble down the stairs.


My bad i'm bad at structuring my sentences i meant i never would have thought that people like you existed someone who hasn't seen something unique that they disliked or found boring.


I can find many unique things and anime/manga that are extremely boring (to me at least), mainly because of wimpy main characters (I like Taboo Tattoo, because he's not too weak, but he does have that "wimpy" feel to him at times). Shows like 91 Days are 'unique' to me because of the atmosphere (something a dark show like that should have), and the fact that it doesn't take place in the "modern age" (like most do) is just an added bonus.

Manga like Bleach are fun to read, (no but seriously, damn Kubo for ending it like that) it's generic (like you've said), because it gives chills/makes me feel something (take the music back in the Soul Society arc, godlike), I'd much rather have something unique that gives me chills than something that makes it a chore to watch (K-On, but I still love it, even though it didn't need 2 seasons.... or 37 episodes)
7113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California
Online
Posted 8/8/16
Bread.

I've eliminated bread from my diet for about 1 month now. Spare me one time I got In-n-out though...
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Online
Posted 8/8/16 , edited 8/9/16
I am truly sick of jerks, at the risk of becoming one myself. I am sick of seeing people bullying each other. I am sick of people hating one another for stupid, unimportant reasons. And I have a tremendous urge to throw a rotten vegetable at someone who decries the dangers of "pc culture" or anyone who laments the need for "safe spaces".
41715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/8/16
the fact that the creepy guy from work who's been leering at me and other young women is still working there
just because he's 'indirectly' creepy doesn't mean he deserves to not be there any less, he definitely needs to have his ass handed to him by someone, but it keeps not happening
1105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/8/16

Speerhausen wrote:

I am truly sick of jerks, at the risk of becoming one myself. I am sick of seeing people bullying each other. I am sick of people hating one another for stupid, unimportant reasons. And I have a tremendous urge to throw a rotten vegetable at someone who decries the dangers of "pc culture" or anyone who laments the need for "safe spaces".


^

This
2736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 8/8/16
Sick of people whining of things that they have little ideas about.
Posted 8/8/16 , edited 8/8/16
My carpet flooring. I kept dirtying the old one and no matter what miracle vacuum cleaner my mom and even my close friend donated to me-- it doesn't work guys. it doesn't work.

I'm suffering from hay fever as well.
Posted 8/9/16 , edited 8/9/16
Unrealistic dreams and goals.... :'(
9102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/9/16

JumboMac wrote:

Unrealistic dreams and goals.... :'(


Pretty much the same ;'(
Rest in pieces.
Posted 8/9/16

Shiimmer wrote:


JumboMac wrote:

Unrealistic dreams and goals.... :'(


Pretty much the same ;'(
Rest in pieces.


Not a pretty girl like you!
Banned
21034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 8/9/16

animegirl2222 wrote:

the fact that the creepy guy from work who's been leering at me and other young women is still working there
just because he's 'indirectly' creepy doesn't mean he deserves to not be there any less, he definitely needs to have his ass handed to him by someone, but it keeps not happening


Tell him to stop or tell your boss?
9640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 8/9/16

animegirl2222 wrote:

the fact that the creepy guy from work who's been leering at me and other young women is still working there
just because he's 'indirectly' creepy doesn't mean he deserves to not be there any less, he definitely needs to have his ass handed to him by someone, but it keeps not happening


Let me at him, no one threatens my forum waifus
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.