First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Negative plus negative does not always make a positive
Posted 8/8/16

What I mean is, you can only heal so much after a certain point.

What do YOU think on this? Thanks.
Posted 8/8/16 , edited 8/8/16
Hmmm I can agree with that in all honesty and makes sense.

Oh also think this is the wrong forum lol.

Edit: asked to move the forum for you lol.
The Moderator
Nicole 
73056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Space
Offline
Posted 8/8/16
Thank you. Moved this to the Advice forum. :)

- ni
1150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 8/8/16
Well, it's a negative minus a negative, which yes, always makes a positive(assuming that the second negative is larger than the first).
Posted 8/8/16

Radraymond01 wrote:

Well, it's a negative minus a negative, which yes, always makes a positive(assuming that the second negative is larger than the first).


It isn't though. *shrugs*
29118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
83 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 8/8/16

VerdantHills wrote:

What I mean is, you can only heal so much after a certain point.
Hmm...
1150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 8/8/16 , edited 8/8/16

VerdantHills wrote:


Radraymond01 wrote:

Well, it's a negative minus a negative, which yes, always makes a positive(assuming that the second negative is larger than the first).


It isn't though. *shrugs*

-1 + -1 = -2
-1 - (-1) = 0

Posted 8/8/16
Wut? No offense but I've got no time to waste play add and subtract games; if you have nothing more meaningful to add then. don't post.:/
Posted 8/8/16

Radraymond01 wrote:


VerdantHills wrote:


Radraymond01 wrote:

Well, it's a negative minus a negative, which yes, always makes a positive(assuming that the second negative is larger than the first).


It isn't though. *shrugs*

-1 + -1 = -2
-1 - (-1) = 0


That makes absolutely no sense at all.
Posted 8/8/16
Such a waste of my time, this. >:C
20805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 8/8/16
If this were true I would be but a husk of myself.

I faced true Despair more then enough to know its face.
However no matter how hurt you are scarred or damaged HOPE exists.

Time heals wounds not completely however a connection with others heals just as well

1150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 8/8/16

VerdantHills wrote:


Radraymond01 wrote:


VerdantHills wrote:


Radraymond01 wrote:

Well, it's a negative minus a negative, which yes, always makes a positive(assuming that the second negative is larger than the first).


It isn't though. *shrugs*

-1 + -1 = -2
-1 - (-1) = 0


That makes absolutely no sense at all.


1 - (-1)
1 + (-1)(-1)
1 + 1
20805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 8/8/16

Radraymond01 wrote:


VerdantHills wrote:


Radraymond01 wrote:


VerdantHills wrote:


Radraymond01 wrote:

Well, it's a negative minus a negative, which yes, always makes a positive(assuming that the second negative is larger than the first).


It isn't though. *shrugs*

-1 + -1 = -2
-1 - (-1) = 0


That makes absolutely no sense at all.


1 - (-1)
1 + (-1)(-1)
1 + 1



Tfw you haven't done maths in months and can't even understand that.
University Maths will be fun :')
Posted 8/8/16 , edited 8/8/16
I can give you a well thought out answer to my pevious answer if thats what your looking for plus. I think I know what your talking about as well in all honesty.

Edit: radray was thinking you where asking a math question in all honesty.
Posted 8/8/16
Sometimes yes but I think it depends on the context and how you choose to perceive the situation your in. I will say this though, If you don't want to heal your probably not gonna and if you operate with the underlying mindset of I deserve "this", you'll probably subject yourself to self-abuse ( Whether that be through overt or subtle means) which perpetuates it's self into your everyday life cutting you off from being healed, and if we go further back it might even be the root of you needing to be healed in the first place.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.