Created by qualeshia3
Post Reply Which is best on a hot summer's day?
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/8/16
Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.


So, what is best on a hot summer's day? Choose wisely and only one.

Enjoy!!!!
17652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Beyond The Boundary
Offline
Posted 8/8/16 , edited 8/8/16
Well since temperatures during summer time range between 105 F and 130 F (55 C) here, not counting heat waves or domes... A/C is the only way since you just can't stay outside for long. The swimming pools just exhaust you as well (water is to hot).
Posted 8/8/16
Tasting an ice cold drink

:)
Werina 
206613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/8/16
ICE CREAMUUUU
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/8/16

Norasuna wrote:

Well since temperatures during summer time range between 105 F and 130 F (55 C) here, not counting heat waves or domes... A/C is the only way since you just can't stay outside for long. The swimming pools just exhaust you as well (water is to hot).


And where do you live?
16612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Yorkshire
Offline
Posted 8/8/16
AC/Fan. All day coolant methods.
17652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Beyond The Boundary
Offline
Posted 8/8/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Norasuna wrote:

Well since temperatures during summer time range between 105 F and 130 F (55 C) here, not counting heat waves or domes... A/C is the only way since you just can't stay outside for long. The swimming pools just exhaust you as well (water is to hot).


And where do you live?


Outskirt of hell apparently
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/8/16

Norasuna wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Norasuna wrote:

Well since temperatures during summer time range between 105 F and 130 F (55 C) here, not counting heat waves or domes... A/C is the only way since you just can't stay outside for long. The swimming pools just exhaust you as well (water is to hot).


And where do you live?


Outskirt of hell apparently :P


I see.
Posted 8/8/16
Ice Cream <3~
Posted 8/8/16
Warm cup of tea if I'm at the house or a nice dip in a pool.
42417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/8/16

CookiesnIceCream wrote:

Ice Cream <3~


Wish I had some.
802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Insurence Fraud C...
Offline
Posted 8/14/16
the open hot tube no one is willing to use or a sauna would be nice too
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 8/14/16
Ice cream for I scream!
6782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/14/16
cold shower
Posted 8/14/16
Pool
You must be logged in to post.