how much does a ps3 cost???
1393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Quezon City - Phi...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
how much is it pls!!! im planning to buy a wii or a ps3..cant decide which one to buy?!?!!?
14040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
i brought mine for 8-1000 dollars maximum
1393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Quezon City - Phi...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

Anden222 wrote:

i brought mine for 8-1000 dollars maximum


a thousand dollars! are u kidding me?! damn!!!
maybe that was when it was just released???????
14040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
it was mate its waaaay down and it also depends on which console you are going to buy the 40 gb or the 60, i got the 60 one
911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / To all who reads...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

Anden222 wrote:

it was mate its waaaay down and it also depends on which console you are going to buy the 40 gb or the 60, i got the 60 one


agree and thye GB lets cost more
1393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Quezon City - Phi...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

Anden222 wrote:

it was mate its waaaay down and it also depends on which console you are going to buy the 40 gb or the 60, i got the 60 one


so how much do u think does the 40 gb cost???
1650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SChOoL............
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
i think here in philippines it costs more than xbox 360........... i think 40 gb has the same price as xbox360
1059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / A small town in t...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
you can get the 40gig for $399.99 plus tax
1393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Quezon City - Phi...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
ouch!!
795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The outskirts of...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
how about the 60gig ??
Posted 2/12/08
Please post you game question in a

Game Help: Cheats, Hints, Tips, etc
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-2433/Game-Help-Cheats-Hints-Tips-etc.html

and in a game section.
1393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Quezon City - Phi...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

SitthichaiDZL wrote:

Please post you game question in a

Game Help: Cheats, Hints, Tips, etc
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-2433/Game-Help-Cheats-Hints-Tips-etc.html

and in a game section.


this is not a game question lol...
36566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

xmirza wrote:


SitthichaiDZL wrote:

Please post you game question in a

Game Help: Cheats, Hints, Tips, etc
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-2433/Game-Help-Cheats-Hints-Tips-etc.html

and in a game section.


this is not a game question lol...



Then post your question in one of the following:

The Help Thread
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1291/The-Help-Thread.html

or

The Tech Thread
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-710/The-Tech-Thread-Computer-Geek-Stuff.html

or

PS3: How is it?:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=803

or

Which is better: 360, Wii, or PS3?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=482

or

use google to do some research.

This question doesn't need it's own thread.

Also, your first post makes this a vs. thread which is against the forum rules.

Next time, read the forum rules and use the search function/thread index before starting a thread.



28685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Michigan, USA
Offline
Posted 2/12/08

xmirza wrote:

how much is it pls!!! im planning to buy a wii or a ps3..cant decide which one to buy?!?!!?

As other people have posted, there's lots of threads this could have gone into, but the best solution is to look yourself. Go to different store websites and look up PS3's then you'd know? Why wait a couple hours for someone to respond in this thread when you could go find it yourself? See the sense there ^_^?
You must be logged in to post.