First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What is this BS?
777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 8/12/16 , edited 8/12/16

Ocale wrote:



What the hell is this?

You don't have the right to talk to me this way.

I'm suing.


Oh look another person who thinks their post is funny really?
Posted 8/12/16 , edited 8/12/16

RealWorld wrote:

Oh look another person who thinks their post is funny really?


Funnier than you

27138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prison
Online
Posted 8/12/16 , edited 8/13/16

RealWorld wrote:


Ocale wrote:



What the hell is this?

You don't have the right to talk to me this way.

I'm suing.


Oh look another person who thinks their post is funny really?


Lighten up, Jesus.
Posted 8/12/16 , edited 8/13/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote

Lighten up, Jesus.


That isn't Jesus.
Posted 8/12/16 , edited 8/13/16


I'm not allowed to enjoy myself
5197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/13/16 , edited 8/13/16
rude, they never wished me a nice day.
27138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prison
Online
Posted 8/13/16 , edited 8/13/16

couvier wrote:

rude, they never wished me a nice day.


I forgot to talk to you. I errr....wish you a nice day?
5197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/13/16 , edited 8/13/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I forgot to talk to you. I errr....wish you a nice day?


rude.
777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 8/13/16 , edited 8/13/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


RealWorld wrote:


Ocale wrote:



What the hell is this?

You don't have the right to talk to me this way.

I'm suing.


Oh look another person who thinks their post is funny really?


Lighten up, Jesus.


27138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prison
Online
Posted 8/13/16 , edited 8/13/16

RealWorld wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


RealWorld wrote:


Ocale wrote:



What the hell is this?

You don't have the right to talk to me this way.

I'm suing.


Oh look another person who thinks their post is funny really?


Lighten up, Jesus.




Really, resort to insult? I'm just telling you to be tolerant of other people sense of humor. Christ, you're such a prick.
Guest Pass Litter Moderator
120660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/9/16
Closed because OP nuked.
Guest Pass Litter Moderator
120660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 10/8/16 , edited 10/9/16
Closed because OP nuked.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.