Post Reply WikiLeaks Offers $20K Reward for Information in Murder of DNC Staffer
16741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 8/11/16 , edited 8/11/16




WikiLeaks is offering a reward for information in the murder of a Democratic National Committee staffer.

WikiLeaks said in a tweet Tuesday that the group is issuing a $20,000 reward for information leading to a conviction in the death of Seth Conrad Rich.

A reward of as much as $25,000 is also being offered by the Metropolitan Police Department.

Rich, a Nebraska native, was a rising star in the DNC, colleagues said.

Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to call police at 202-727-9099 or send a text message to 50411.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/WikiLeaks-Offers-20K-Reward-for-Information-in-Murder-of-DNC-Staffer-Seth-Rich-389622801.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_DCBrand


Seth Rich was shot twice in the back, he was a whistle blower on the DNC emails. The police who investigated said it was a robbery, but he still had his wallet, jewelry and his phone, he was on phone with his girlfriend when it happened.
91108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 8/11/16
it was aliens, now wheres my money.
8770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 8/11/16

munchthis wrote:

it was aliens, now wheres my money.


This.
7878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
8500 / F / Apollo...
Offline
Posted 8/11/16

munchthis wrote:

it was aliens, now wheres my money.


36527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/16 , edited 8/11/16
Why would they kill him after the leak? The damage of the leaks is already done and furthermore, how would that be an advantage to them? If they were ever considering it, surely they would conclude that killing him would only make them look bad and make people that believe in that "people who know the Clintons wind up dead" thing believe it all the more.


Don't tell me some democratic officials hired someone to kill him and never figured it would only make them look bad and feed that conspiracy theory.

But you know, most people wouldn't think about those things. On the surface, this only feeds that conspiracy theory in the minds of many. You know what could (could) have happened? Something real sinister...the republican party already does all they can to try to avoid a Hillary presidency. What if some republican officials hired a killer to kill him because they know it would feed that conspiracy theory in the eyes of most? Think about it, if it was democrats, how would it be in their favor? They would know it'd look shady and suspect and not be in their favor. The republicans would know this, too. If it was republicans who hired the killer...most people wouldn't really consider these things and think it might have been a sinister plot by democrats, not a deceptive ploy by republicans.
Posted 8/11/16 , edited 8/11/16

Dubnoman wrote:

Why would they kill him after the leak? The damage of the leaks is already done and furthermore, how would that be an advantage to them? If they were ever considering it, surely they would conclude that killing him would only make them look bad and make people that believe in that "people who know the Clintons wind up dead" thing believe it all the more.


Don't tell me some democratic officials hired someone to kill him and never figured it would only make them look bad and feed that conspiracy theory.

But you know, most people wouldn't think about those things. On the surface, this only feeds that conspiracy theory in the minds of many. You know what could (could) have happened? Something real sinister...the republican party already does all they can to try to avoid a Hillary presidency. What if some republican officials hired a killer to kill him because they know it would feed that conspiracy theory in the eyes of most? Think about it, if it was democrats, how would it be in their favor? They would know it'd look shady and suspect and not be in their favor. The republicans would know this, too. If it was republicans who hired the killer...most people wouldn't really consider these things and think it might have been a sinister plot by democrats, not a deceptive ploy by republicans.


You say this but this is Hilary Clinton we are talking about. The same woman who is running for president yet cant seem to handle an e-mail. Not that I believe any conspiracy theories myself but she doesn't seem to be the brightest bulb in the box. Who knows what she is capable of.
36527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/16 , edited 8/11/16

ResilientPsyche

You say this but this is Hilary Clinton we are talking about. The same woman who is running for president yet cant seem to handle an e-mail.




If it was democrats, it'd be some democratic officials. Why would it be Hillary? She isn't like the boss of all democrats or something. Or do people think she is like some dastardly villain, rubbing her hands together as she plots her next scheme, plots her next victim, commanding minions to kill the next person on her hit list...


Seriously, what do people think of Hillary? Like she is some stereotypical evil villain from a comic book?


My point is, how would 1) Killing this guy ever be advantageous to the democrats, especially considering the leaks happened and can't be undone; the damage is already done, and 2) Not only can I not see any advantage, this would only be disadvantageous to them.


They would know sending a hitman after this guy would only make things look pretty suspicious for democrats and Hillary. Would they do it anyway for a bit of revenge against one guy?
Posted 8/11/16
Hmm....
24257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/11/16

munchthis wrote:

it was aliens, now wheres my money.


Your wrong though...



91108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 8/11/16

MysticGon wrote:


munchthis wrote:

it was aliens, now wheres my money.


Your wrong though...





hmm, good point, but now the question to answer is was he raped or anally probed then we shall have the real answer.

joking aside if emails are this much of a problem why not just stick to regular mail?
8498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 8/11/16 , edited 8/11/16
And......there's the paranoia.


No offense, this is fricking retarded.
20644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/11/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

And......there's the paranoia.


No offense, this is fricking retarded.


Offense taken! Retards aren't this stupid...
17031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 8/11/16
If Hillary was behind it, she ain't gonna go after some lowlevel schrub.

*puts tinhat on.


Anyway, whatever those emails were, they didn't really do anything to her. she's still leading the polls as of now.
37144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/11/16 , edited 8/11/16
Is it even confirmed that he is the source of the leak? If this guy was assassinated because of the leak then only two possibilities make any sense.

First, it was retaliation. It seems to me that the leak itself wasn't damaging enough to warrant retaliation though. Maybe someone within the organization took it upon themselves to retaliate. Maybe the leak cost them their position or influence. Maybe it was just the act of someone unhinged.

Second, it was to cover up for whoever paid/convinced this guy to leak the documents. In this case the potential damage caused by him leaking information about his handlers must have been significant.

Of course it's entirely possible it was just coincidence, and that his murder has nothing to do with the leaks. We will probably never know.
Posted 8/11/16

1stladyent wrote:


munchthis wrote:

it was aliens, now wheres my money.




You must be logged in to post.