Post Reply Flash player is completely empty
Spr09 
5009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/11/16
I can't seem to play any videos on my desktop computer. They all work perfectly fine on my laptop though, and flash settings are the same for both, and both are running Win10 with the edge browser.

Anytime I click on a video to watch, the player is completely blank. It loads flash, so I can right click and change the settings, but it just sits there completely blank with no video or controls loaded.
Anyone else have this problem or a suggestion on a solution?
42632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/11/16

Spr09 wrote:

I can't seem to play any videos on my desktop computer. They all work perfectly fine on my laptop though, and flash settings are the same for both, and both are running Win10 with the edge browser.

Anytime I click on a video to watch, the player is completely blank. It loads flash, so I can right click and change the settings, but it just sits there completely blank with no video or controls loaded.
Anyone else have this problem or a suggestion on a solution?


Try the Universal Windows app instead:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/crunchyroll/9wzdncrfj15t
Spr09 
5009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/11/16
My scroll wheel is broken on my mouse, so I can't use the app.
42632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/11/16 , edited 8/11/16

Spr09 wrote:

My scroll wheel is broken on my mouse, so I can't use the app.


Well, maybe not perfect, but I just use the up/down arrow keys... It takes several presses or holding it down to get movement started or change directions, but it does work for me. I can't get my scroll wheel to do anything in there, either and it's not broken.
Spr09 
5009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/11/16
I still need a solution to my problem, and using the app isn't it. Do you have any ideas how to fix my problem?
42632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/11/16

Spr09 wrote:

I still need a solution to my problem, and using the app isn't it. Do you have any ideas how to fix my problem?


Different browser?

Turn off adblocking for CR?
Spr09 
5009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/11/16
I've used chrome and Firefox as well, and edge doesn't have an adblocker in it.
42632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/11/16

Spr09 wrote:

I've used chrome and Firefox as well, and edge doesn't have an adblocker in it.


/contact support, I guess...
You must be logged in to post.