First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Halloween is coming!
Posted 8/12/16
Halloween is quickly approaching! Are you dressing up? If so, what are you going to be? Also, feel free to post Halloween pictures from years past!







Just hanging around (a year or two ago)




Spider minions at my old job
15365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/12/16

ResilientPsyche wrote:

Halloween is quickly approaching!


Only 75 shopping days left!
Posted 8/12/16
Oh god please no literally the worst "holiday" of the year.
41983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / an utter mess
Offline
Posted 8/12/16 , edited 8/12/16
the two celebratory events, not counting my birthday, that I primarily care about during the year: Halloween & Christmas

if i have some level of a social life by that point I'm probably going to go to a halloween party dressed like a skank, allowing it to be one of my few allotted days to dress like a skank during the year. if i'm alone i'm probably going to gorge candy and cry.
3393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / Somewhere...
Offline
Posted 8/12/16
Halloween is the only day of the year when I can look like whatever I want at work, and no one can say anything.

This year I'm thinking either Jem from Jem and the Holograms, or Rose Quartz from Steven Universe. Still not sure though.
Posted 8/12/16 , edited 8/12/16
:(

I don't have no one to dress up with
7736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 8/12/16

Hail_King_Kakao wrote:

Oh god please no literally the worst "holiday" of the year.


Depends where you live . In the Salem, MA area it can be real fun and I hear the same about Baltimore and New Orleans.
Posted 8/12/16
I don't need to dress up. Ya' kids are already scared of me.
15365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/12/16 , edited 8/12/16
I live a bit further out, kids don't come to the door, and I'm old enough to buy my OWN Reese's cups.

If there's no social Halloween party, Halloween is a holiday to commemorate great horror movies on disk--
And after things settle down, I settle in with "Bride of Frankenstein" or "Curse of the Demon".
(And that great animated special, of course: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be8vfy2pOcY )
Posted 8/12/16

stars201 wrote:

:(

I don't have no one to dress up with


Aww, I'll dress up with you
Posted 8/12/16
I haven't dressed up since I was 10 years old.
26495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Hellhole, USA
Offline
Posted 8/12/16

Ejanss wrote:

I live a bit further out, kids don't come to the door, and I'm old enough to buy my OWN Reese's cups.

If there's no social Halloween party, Halloween is a holiday to commemorate great horror movies on disk--
And after things settle down, I settle in with "Bride of Frankenstein" or "Curse of the Demon".
(And that great animated special, of course: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be8vfy2pOcY )


This year you can settle in with Madea.

8869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California
Online
Posted 8/12/16
I always have some pretty good troll costumes, CR costume contest 2016?
Posted 8/12/16

C-Tundra wrote:

I always have some pretty good troll costumes, CR costume contest 2016?


I'm down
15365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/12/16

tntcls wrote:


Ejanss wrote:

I live a bit further out, kids don't come to the door, and I'm old enough to buy my OWN Reese's cups.

If there's no social Halloween party, Halloween is a holiday to commemorate great horror movies on disk--
And after things settle down, I settle in with "Bride of Frankenstein" or "Curse of the Demon".
(And that great animated special, of course: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be8vfy2pOcY )


This year you can settle in with Madea.


Nah, that won't be on disk till November.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.