First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Christmas Anticipation And Discussion Thread
50625 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 8/12/16
December is the second most important month for Mexican Catholics.
We party for 10 days to commemorate the Virgin Marty and another 10 days for Christmas.
120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 8/12/16

Hrafna wrote:

WTF it's august.



and stores are already shelving Christmas decors and stuff. Makes me sick. Greedy bastards can't even wait until after Halloween.
Posted 8/12/16
I remember that time when I used to stay awake hoping that Santa would come. Can you believe how scarred I was when a dressed-up one started popping up in the malls and all? They'd be everywhere to the point that I lost hope in magic...! Those childhood days! Gone!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the decorations in my friend's houses and etc.
27161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/12/16

stars201 wrote:

It's too early for this


.

I cringe whenever I see department stores start Christmas sales right after Halloween. I know you want my money but chill...
Posted 8/12/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:




It's the most wonderful time of the year! Gifts! Charity! Eggnog!


I can't wait. How about you?


PV, I blame you for my sudden unquenchable thirst for egg nog,
58719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 8/12/16
Thread for New Years when?
5203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/13/16
I'm planning to give my senpai something for christmas so I am pretty excited c'x
17689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Yorkshire
Offline
Posted 8/13/16
The fuck is this? It's bloody August. Put it back in its box with the rest of the decorations until the right time.
19493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 8/13/16

Spireite wrote:

The fuck is this? It's bloody August. Put it back in its box with the rest of the decorations until the right time.


You should have more Christmas Spireite!
9456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 8/13/16
Thats a long time dude.
I dont get it.
17689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Yorkshire
Offline
Posted 8/13/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Spireite wrote:

The fuck is this? It's bloody August. Put it back in its box with the rest of the decorations until the right time.


You should have more Christmas Spireite!


It's too early for Christmas cracker jokes too, you trigger-happy goit!
19493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 8/13/16

Spireite wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Spireite wrote:

The fuck is this? It's bloody August. Put it back in its box with the rest of the decorations until the right time.


You should have more Christmas Spireite!


It's too early for Christmas cracker jokes too, you trigger-happy goit!


Snow way, you ho ho ho!
17689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Yorkshire
Offline
Posted 8/13/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Spireite wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Spireite wrote:

The fuck is this? It's bloody August. Put it back in its box with the rest of the decorations until the right time.


You should have more Christmas Spireite!


It's too early for Christmas cracker jokes too, you trigger-happy goit!


Snow way, you ho ho ho!


Posted 8/13/16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IzWO77t34g
I bet something traumatic happened to cause this.
4629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Somewhere...
Offline
Posted 8/13/16

Spireite wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Spireite wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Spireite wrote:

The fuck is this? It's bloody August. Put it back in its box with the rest of the decorations until the right time.


You should have more Christmas Spireite!


It's too early for Christmas cracker jokes too, you trigger-happy goit!


Snow way, you ho ho ho!




Bahaha, you guys are great.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.