First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you ever wish you were emotionless? Would you sacrifice feeling happy in order to get rid of negative emotions?
368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Miami, Florida
Offline
Posted 8/14/16
Emotions can make life more interesting, but sometimes I think it would be better not to feel anything.
Posted 8/14/16
Same
1533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 8/14/16

Emmanuel0095985 wrote:

Emotions can make life more interesting, but sometimes I think it would be better not to feel anything.


I have actually. But I do think it's better to have feelings, because not being able to feel anything is just sad.
Posted 8/14/16
No, but switch them on/off at will.
16404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Online
Posted 8/14/16
No. It's important to face negative emotions.
69985 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Where the heart is
Offline
Posted 8/14/16
I am human, that would not be logical. I suppose

16741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 8/14/16
Tried, its boring and doesn't work well when interfacing with humans plus everything you say seems to piss them off.,
368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Miami, Florida
Offline
Posted 8/14/16

unicornballz wrote:


Emmanuel0095985 wrote:

Emotions can make life more interesting, but sometimes I think it would be better not to feel anything.


I have actually. But I do think it's better to have feelings, because not being able to feel anything is just sad.


How can you be sad about not having emotions if you're emotionless?
7238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Pensacola
Online
Posted 8/14/16
I have no emotions. its alright. but the people around me get really annoyed by my lack of empathy.
466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Seattle, Washington
Offline
Posted 8/14/16
Sometimes but not always.
368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Miami, Florida
Offline
Posted 8/14/16

ironh19 wrote:

I have no emotions. its alright. but the people around me get really annoyed by my lack of empathy.


I'm sure you have emotions. Some people are just better at hiding them.
Posted 8/14/16
No, I'd rather not runaway from my humanity and delude myself in to believing that happiness is the pinnacle of being, " Because if I'm not happy 24/7 I'm a failure, and if I can't fulfill that impossible feat I'd rather feel nothing at all!!!" All because I fail to see the virtues of emotion and what it means to be human in the first place.
Humms 
10537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 8/14/16
I like my emotions thank you. Even if they sometimes conflict with certain things, they make life beautiful and colorful
368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Miami, Florida
Offline
Posted 8/14/16

potentsativa wrote:

No, I'd rather not runaway from my humanity and delude myself in to believing that happiness is the pinnacle of being, " Because if I'm not happy 24/7 I'm a failure, and if I can't fulfill that impossible feat I'd rather feel nothing at all!!!" All because I fail to see the virtues of emotion and what it means to be human in the first place.


I don't want to be human!
1533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 8/14/16

unicornballz wrote:


Emmanuel0095985 wrote:

Emotions can make life more interesting, but sometimes I think it would be better not to feel anything.


I have actually. But I do think it's better to have feelings, because not being able to feel anything is just sad.


I meant the idea in general is sad. A world without emotions is sad. Not being able to feel anything also means that we do not know what happiness is, and without facing sadness we can't appreciate happiness to its fullest. The world should run on love and happiness, taking emotions away would give us nothing:P
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.