First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Things I Learned from the Internet
8990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Ronald McDonald's...
Offline
Posted 7/9/07

aznrice2k4 wrote:


whatsome wrote:


ahojcookie wrote:

I still don't know what "ZOMG" stands for Zombies! Oh my god!?


Me too. What 1337 and haxor stand for? ^-^


1337 = leet = elite

haxor = hacker



Well, and Zomg
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 7/9/07

Jorlwind
10. In the forum scene, you can post a thread about the problems facing your race and it's accomplishments... unless your white. Thats a no no.
I might have to try that after this..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA!
omg you crack me up.
:::wipes tears:::
oh sheesh..
:::deep breath:::
ok i'm better, thank you for the comic relief.
26820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 7/9/07

ahojcookie wrote:


aznrice2k4 wrote:


whatsome wrote:


ahojcookie wrote:

I still don't know what "ZOMG" stands for Zombies! Oh my god!?


Me too. What 1337 and haxor stand for? ^-^


1337 = leet = elite

haxor = hacker



Well, and Zomg



It's basically just like OMG but a bit of tweak a by nerds. Bad explaination but W/E!
5943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / F / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 7/9/07

ahojcookie wrote:

-Bitchy people tend to use the abbreviation "kthx".



Please enlighten me, what does it mean - I've never seen it. Not that I intend being bitchy or anything

I am surprised some people had never heard of 13375p33k, maybe it has been around so long people have forgotten its origins. I think its decline started when everyone (sorry 3v3ryon3) started putting 3 instead of e in their names, and even a tv show (numb3rs) got in on the act. Posting in it is banned on a lot of forums.


EDIT: to happyxix(below), thanks for the definition.
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 7/9/07

junglemummy wrote:


ahojcookie wrote:

-Bitchy people tend to use the abbreviation "kthx".



Please enlighten me, what does it mean - I've never seen it. Not that I intend being bitchy or anything

I am surprised some people had never heard of 13375p33k, maybe it has been around so long people have forgotten its origins. I think its decline started when everyone (sorry 3v3ryon3) started putting 3 instead of e in their names, and even a tv show (numb3rs) got in on the act. Posting in it is banned on a lot of forums.


kthxbye is a way of saying I don't give a shit.

And if ANYONE speaks in l33t I will find them and punch them through a wall.
26820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 7/9/07

happyxix wrote:


junglemummy wrote:


ahojcookie wrote:

-Bitchy people tend to use the abbreviation "kthx".



Please enlighten me, what does it mean - I've never seen it. Not that I intend being bitchy or anything

I am surprised some people had never heard of 13375p33k, maybe it has been around so long people have forgotten its origins. I think its decline started when everyone (sorry 3v3ryon3) started putting 3 instead of e in their names, and even a tv show (numb3rs) got in on the act. Posting in it is banned on a lot of forums.


kthxbye is a way of saying I don't give a shit.

And if ANYONE speaks in l33t I will find them and punch them through a wall.


DUD3, 53R10U5L'/ L337 5P34|< p\/\/|\|5 4LL. 1'/\/\ |\|07 j0|<1|\|9.. d0 j00Z |<|\|0\/\/ \/\/|-|'/ 17 d035? 7|-|3 r3450|\| 15 b3(4U53 17 PhR34|<1|\|9 4|\||\|0'/5 p30PL3 L1|<3 |\|07|-|1|\|9. Lol, I love translators. I really hate people who talk like that too...
5943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / F / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 7/9/07
^^happyxix, aznrice2k4 has provided you with that opportunity
Posted 7/9/07
What did I learn from the internet? Well, how to cut corners academically! Everything else is just not important. Also, Wikipedia can be very dangerous but I always cross-reference!
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 7/9/07

aznrice2k4 wrote:


happyxix wrote:


junglemummy wrote:


ahojcookie wrote:

-Bitchy people tend to use the abbreviation "kthx".



Please enlighten me, what does it mean - I've never seen it. Not that I intend being bitchy or anything

I am surprised some people had never heard of 13375p33k, maybe it has been around so long people have forgotten its origins. I think its decline started when everyone (sorry 3v3ryon3) started putting 3 instead of e in their names, and even a tv show (numb3rs) got in on the act. Posting in it is banned on a lot of forums.


kthxbye is a way of saying I don't give a shit.

And if ANYONE speaks in l33t I will find them and punch them through a wall.


DUD3, 53R10U5L'/ L337 5P34|< p\/\/|\|5 4LL. 1'/\/\ |\|07 j0|<1|\|9.. d0 j00Z |<|\|0\/\/ \/\/|-|'/ 17 d035? 7|-|3 r3450|\| 15 b3(4U53 17 PhR34|<1|\|9 4|\||\|0'/5 p30PL3 L1|<3 |\|07|-|1|\|9. Lol, I love translators. I really hate people who talk like that too...


lol that made me laugh. I'm amazed that I can actaully read to right before PhR34|<1|\|9 4|\||\|0'/5. Wtf is that?

Gimme that translator.. I feel like pissing some people off...
26820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 7/9/07

junglemummy wrote:

^freakin annoys, I think


YUP! Lmfao, I couldn't even read it myself.

http://www.brenz.net/l337Maker.asp
Have Fun!


42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 7/9/07

junglemummy wrote:

^freakin annoys, I think


i agree
8990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Ronald McDonald's...
Offline
Posted 7/9/07

junglemummy wrote:


ahojcookie wrote:

-Bitchy people tend to use the abbreviation "kthx".



Please enlighten me, what does it mean - I've never seen it. Not that I intend being bitchy or anything

EDIT: to happyxix(below), thanks for the definition.


Well, my definition of it is: Okay? Thanks.

Imagine I made a thread about pandas and you started talking about grizzlys. If I were bitchy, I'd say:"Junglemummy, this thread is about pandas, not grizzlys. Kthx."
5943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / F / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 7/9/07
Sounds like I'm better off not using it at all if there are different meanings. Btw, would like to see a thread about pandas.
4149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Canada, Vancouver
Offline
Posted 7/9/07
lmao i say what the internet has taught me words i'd never use in real life like lol (-_-!), lmao, brb, and 1337 XD but there is an exception with omg XD i use it all the time
8990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Ronald McDonald's...
Offline
Posted 7/9/07
^^Me too, maybe I'll make one or you Anyway, as far as i know that's the only definition of "kthx", but happyxix is right that some people use "kthxbye" to end a conversation/discussion and "leave". Who would want to answer to that anyway?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.