First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Hello ^^
9516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 8/20/16
Is that you in your avatar? You're beautiful....
Posted 8/20/16 , edited 8/20/16
This guy too ^ lol


1Perks wrote:

i hope u have a good time here, ur cute


Oh. Someone works fast.
18913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/20/16

Urboistar wrote:

This guy too ^ lol


1Perks wrote:

i hope u have a good time here, ur cute


Oh. Someone works fast.


i was just complimenting her looks lol
Posted 8/20/16

1Perks wrote:


Urboistar wrote:

This guy too ^ lol


1Perks wrote:

i hope u have a good time here, ur cute


Oh. Someone works fast.


i was just complimenting her looks lol


Oh I'm SURE you were.
Posted 8/21/16
Hello and good day.

I also enjoy Overwatch for PC fun game.
13590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/10/16
Salutations and welcome back, hope you enjoy the forums. Also I'm a simple man, I see Overwatch, I like.
13986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 9/11/16
Welcome and hope you stick around some more


GrandMasterTime wrote:

Salutations and welcome back, hope you enjoy the forums. Also I'm a simple man, I see Overwatch, I like.


Every time I see your username I't always catches me off guard since it cuts of the E, I'm always like "It's Grand Master Tim!"
107978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / strangereal
Offline
Posted 9/11/16
Welcome back. Hopefully you can make some great friends.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.