First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Things in your bedroom that you need to get rid of for you no longer use.
Posted 8/18/16
I have some presents from exes that idk if I should get rid of them or not but that's about it
Posted 8/18/16
Hamster wheel - it has ridges and gaps where its feet gets caught when its trying to run on it.....
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/18/16

Velvet_Crowe wrote:

I have some presents from exes that idk if I should get rid of them or not but that's about it


You don't know if you should get rid of them?
Posted 8/18/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Velvet_Crowe wrote:

I have some presents from exes that idk if I should get rid of them or not but that's about it


You don't know if you should get rid of them?


I just can't bring myself to throw them away, they provide painful but fond memories
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/18/16

Velvet_Crowe wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Velvet_Crowe wrote:

I have some presents from exes that idk if I should get rid of them or not but that's about it


You don't know if you should get rid of them?


I just can't bring myself to throw them away, they provide painful but fond memories


Oh okay.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/18/16
Empty Beer bottles.....I DON`T HAVE A PROBLEM!
42391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/18/16

LiquidninjaXi wrote:

Empty Beer bottles.....I DON`T HAVE A PROBLEM!


Never said you did.
19 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Romania
Offline
Posted 8/18/16
Wardrobe ... my clothes are literally everywhere except in it
6638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/18/16
I have some clothes I totally need to get rid of. I don't know which specific ones or else I would. I know they are there though.
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Miami, Fl
Offline
Posted 8/18/16
Ummm... probably hand me down clothes from my older brother, hehe!
4173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Reality
Offline
Posted 8/18/16
My posters, I need some new ones...
71569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / So Cali, OC
Offline
Posted 8/18/16
condoms.....they expired anyways
3606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Chicagoland ~
Offline
Posted 8/18/16
As I got more and more figures and anime crap, I got rid of all the old stuff I didn't use or need anymore. So now the most I can say is that I probably need to get rid of some of these figures that I don't enjoy as much anymore. Or maybe some old games. I really don't own anything I no longer use.
18054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 8/18/16
Medical books
709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Kansas, USA
Offline
Posted 8/18/16
A guitar that I never learned to play well enough to warrant keeping, my sword collection, a 20-odd year old Canon camcorder, a box of potter's clay that I've had since I was... like 15 (still good, surprisingly,) a couple old computers, and a 1600mm camera lens that I bought for wildlife photography and have pretty much never used.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.