Created by qualeshia3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Which of these fit you more?
48882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/18/16 , edited 8/18/16
Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.


Which of these fit your more? They both have to work hand in hand together not separately.


Antisocial/Daydreamer: You don't socialize and keep to yourself but you daydream frequently.

Bookish/Lonesome: You love books but you are quite lonely

Passionate/Stressful: You are very passionate about something even though it causes you stress.

Questioning/Wisdom: You're always questioning thing and seeking answers but you are also a bit wise.

Geeky/Confident: You're a geeky person with loads of confidence.


Make sure to choose only one of these. Enjoy!!!
Posted 8/18/16
Anti-social / Daydreamer
Lonesome
Stressful
Questioning
48882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/18/16

stars201 wrote:

Anti-social / Daydreamer
Lonesome
Stressful
Questioning


But you have to choose one.
Posted 8/18/16
How is bookish a word but computerish or gameish isn't.
Posted 8/18/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


stars201 wrote:

Anti-social / Daydreamer
Lonesome
Stressful
Questioning


But you have to choose one.


I did ^

But I listed all others that apply to me as well
48882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/18/16

Hail_King_Kakao wrote:

How is bookish a word but computerish or gameish isn't.


I really couldn't tell you for I don't know.
48882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/18/16

stars201 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


stars201 wrote:

Anti-social / Daydreamer
Lonesome
Stressful
Questioning


But you have to choose one.


I did ^

But I listed all others that apply to me as well


Alright.
15861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/18/16 , edited 8/31/16
How can you pick just one when you're all options at once?
48882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/18/16

gornotck wrote:

How can you pick just one when you're all options at once?


By picking the one that better describes you.
13079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/18/16
Not a fan being around people I don't know for a long period of time (antisocial) but I do daydream.
48882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/18/16

ExecuteU2 wrote:

Not a fan being around people I don't know for a long period of time (antisocial) but I do daydream.


So the first option is your choice?
13079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/18/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


ExecuteU2 wrote:

Not a fan being around people I don't know for a long period of time (antisocial) but I do daydream.


So the first option is your choice?


Yeah I chose the first
48882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/18/16 , edited 8/18/16

ExecuteU2 wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


ExecuteU2 wrote:

Not a fan being around people I don't know for a long period of time (antisocial) but I do daydream.


So the first option is your choice?


Yeah I chose the first


Coolie!
5347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 8/18/16
Antisocial/daydreamer. Being around people gives me anxiety and I can't stand to be around them for long. I also like to day dream
Posted 8/18/16
Delusional/Weeb
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.