Created by ExecuteU2
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Who Would YOU date this season? (for males)
2089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States,New...
Offline
Posted 8/20/16
think i feel just fine saying Kou Yagami
13062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/20/16

Spireite wrote:

Shizuku - New Game.


Ah! you like the older ones hmm...interesting!
13062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/20/16
I feel you Ryoko!
17724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Yorkshire
Offline
Posted 8/20/16

ExecuteU2 wrote:


Spireite wrote:

Shizuku - New Game.


Ah! you like the older ones hmm...interesting!


I'm 33 mate. Going for the younger ones just doesn't seem right. I've also got a thing for ladies in glasses. It's a weakness of mine.
13062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/20/16

Spireite wrote:


ExecuteU2 wrote:


Spireite wrote:

Shizuku - New Game.


Ah! you like the older ones hmm...interesting!


I'm 33 mate. Going for the younger ones just doesn't seem right. I've also got a thing for ladies in glasses. It's a weakness of mine.


Oh ho! As long as you keep it between you and 2D you're A-Ok.
17724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Yorkshire
Offline
Posted 8/20/16

ExecuteU2 wrote:


Spireite wrote:


ExecuteU2 wrote:


Spireite wrote:

Shizuku - New Game.


Ah! you like the older ones hmm...interesting!


I'm 33 mate. Going for the younger ones just doesn't seem right. I've also got a thing for ladies in glasses. It's a weakness of mine.


Oh ho! As long as you keep it between you and 2D you're A-Ok.


Well I would say something about liking the mature ones, but let's face it Shizuku is probably the most immature of the lot!
13062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/21/16
Not too much love for Yatori....hmm it'll be ok Yatori someone loves you!
7768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/21/16
Pikari all the way but only in a few years.
13062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/21/16

mathizel wrote:

Pikari all the way but only in a few years.


All in due time my friend

5045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway, Scandinav...
Offline
Posted 8/24/16
Meh.
3074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Nohr
Offline
Posted 8/24/16


If I'd have to pick, I would say Aoba from New Game.
13062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/24/16

Mafuteru wrote:



If I'd have to pick, I would say Aoba from New Game.


She's such a cutie

18527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / Virtual World
Offline
Posted 8/25/16
I would date Rem...that should of been a choice =P (well in my opinion) but I don't know if that counts because it was from last season but the anime continuing this season.
13062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/25/16

BlazeSolo wrote:

I would date Rem...that should of been a choice =P (well in my opinion) but I don't know if that counts because it was from last season but the anime continuing this season.



I didn't use Rem because of Re:Zero starting in the Spring season. Trust me I love Rem too!
1326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/27/16 , edited 8/27/16
I should give some warning: By creating this survey in a anime community, you may end up affecting real life. This survey can be used for some evil purpose; some advertisers can use this anthropological data to help create specialize online seducing identities for political gains. I had already encounter some right-wing politicians online who used sexy girly attractive female avatars for seductive effects. If the survey data encourage more politicians to use online trap identities then the trap culture can eventually spread from online anime communities into real life Western communities. I can tolerate the spread of trap culture but there are homophobic people who do not tolerate traps...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.