Post Reply 7 Days To Die
1039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Alabama
Offline
Posted 8/18/16
I just bought this on PS4 (thanks to the small sale) and despite what anyone says, its extremely fun once you get the basics down. Right now I'm in a corner in a run-down house (slowly fortifying it) hoping the ferals won't fine me .
Banned
1524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 8/22/16
Sounds cool
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 8/23/16
I just like building the houses,
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/23/16 , edited 8/23/16

Hellishtenn wrote:

I just bought this on PS4 (thanks to the small sale) and despite what anyone says, its extremely fun once you get the basics down. Right now I'm in a corner in a run-down house (slowly fortifying it) hoping the ferals won't fine me .


The game seems like it should still be in its Alpha Phase (not a finished product) and they had the audacity to release it on consoles as a finished game. It's still in early access mode on the PC. It's an incredibly fun game but its not finished.
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/24/16

JuggaloPlow wrote:


Hellishtenn wrote:

I just bought this on PS4 (thanks to the small sale) and despite what anyone says, its extremely fun once you get the basics down. Right now I'm in a corner in a run-down house (slowly fortifying it) hoping the ferals won't fine me .


The game seems like it should still be in its Alpha Phase (not a finished product) and they had the audacity to release it on consoles as a finished game. It's still in early access mode on the PC. It's an incredibly fun game but its not finished.


Yow, I didn't know it was unfinished. I was going to pick it up the other day on PS4, glad I decided to skip.
11024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 8/25/16
It's not a bad game. I see where they are going with it (crafting, exploration, survival) but the bugs. They really really need to fix the bugs.
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/27/16

Adept-twinblade wrote:


JuggaloPlow wrote:


Hellishtenn wrote:

I just bought this on PS4 (thanks to the small sale) and despite what anyone says, its extremely fun once you get the basics down. Right now I'm in a corner in a run-down house (slowly fortifying it) hoping the ferals won't fine me .


The game seems like it should still be in its Alpha Phase (not a finished product) and they had the audacity to release it on consoles as a finished game. It's still in early access mode on the PC. It's an incredibly fun game but its not finished.


Yow, I didn't know it was unfinished. I was going to pick it up the other day on PS4, glad I decided to skip.


It really is a buggy and unfinished mess. The PC version has had a longer time in development and it's in early access mode on Steam, but they ported the game over to the PS4 anyway,

If you want a detailed review from someone reputable.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydb-mJSZJGE
You must be logged in to post.