First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Alex Jones trolls The Young Turks
21553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 8/19/16 , edited 8/20/16
Mention Alex Jones and he shall come! The Young Turks thought they were safe and called out Alex Jones on their broadcast. Well Alex Jones being the troll that he is heard about said challenge and joined them in the middle of a live broadcast. The Young Turks didn't like that and went into a fit of RAGE and butthurt. Needless to say Alex Jones was having fun till they started trying to get physical and spitting at him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
22957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Online
Posted 8/19/16
As hilarious as this is, is Alex Jones still relevant? He's a complete nutcase.




21553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 8/19/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

As hilarious as this is, is Alex Jones still relevant? He's a complete nutcase.






Idk but he does provide quality entertainment at times. Not a fan of most of his "news".
9519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Void
Offline
Posted 8/19/16
I rather enjoy watching The Drunken Peasants make fun of him.

That is way more entertaining.
1218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/16

Rujikin wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

As hilarious as this is, is Alex Jones still relevant? He's a complete nutcase.






Idk but he does provide quality entertainment at times. Not a fan of most of his "news".


WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Online
Posted 8/19/16
They are all lunatics...not much more to say.
Posted 8/19/16 , edited 8/19/16
hahahahaha that bitch is so hypocritical it hurts. and both those dudes are idiots. I felt like I was looking at a school playground with children arguing.
Posted 8/19/16 , edited 8/19/16
I don't know why I'm still subscribed to this man's channel (Alex)
466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/16
A little late to the party uh?
22957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Online
Posted 8/19/16

pandrasb wrote:

hahahahaha that bitch is so hypocritical it hurts. and both those dudes are idiots. I felt like I was looking at a school playground with children arguing.


I was thinking more or less the Maury show and paternity testing.
Posted 8/19/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


pandrasb wrote:

hahahahaha that bitch is so hypocritical it hurts. and both those dudes are idiots. I felt like I was looking at a school playground with children arguing.


I was thinking more or less the Maury show and paternity testing.


hahahaha yes

21553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 8/19/16

luis815 wrote:

A little late to the party uh?


I am neither late nor early! I learn about shit EXACTLY when I mean to!
39965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Hellhole, USA
Offline
Posted 8/19/16
Yep. This is certainly how full grown adults are supposed to conduct themselves.
Posted 8/19/16

Rujikin wrote:


luis815 wrote:

A little late to the party uh?


I am neither late nor early! I learn about shit EXACTLY when I mean to!


You were wilfully ignorant for a month.
Posted 8/19/16 , edited 8/19/16
Lol, doesn't seem as if it's ever hard to trigger Cenk Uygur though. I've seen quite a few clips now where he's super irritated or yelling.
5351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/16 , edited 8/19/16
I'm guessing a Young Turks fan reported this, Lol. Losers.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.