First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Reign of Ryuki
Posted 8/23/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

-Days later and Ryuki and Sakura where having tea and Kouyuu was annoyed at Shuuei for leaving him all the work while in the red light district .-

Kouyuu : -Mutters annoyed at Shuuei while he had to do his share in the work as usual . Bumps into Hikari .- Oh my lady I am so sorry I was not paying attention are you okay ?

Sakura : -Smiles at Ryuki .- I am so pleased you got this set up outside by the garden . I am happy to have tea out here by the flowers . I hope you did not go to through to much trouble with it .

Kaori : -Was getting better and walking around . She bows to Seiran .- Thank you so much for all you and your friend did for me . I would like to repay you I feel bad for you going out of your ways to take care of me .




Hikari: I'm fine my lord no harm done, what about you? * looks at him worried?*

Ryuki: No it was no trouble at all happy to do it oh yes before I forget I have a gift for you my lady * gets out the hair pin I got for her.* I hope you like it.


Seiran: Well okay if you want to repay me then you can stay here if like your most welcome lady Shuurei and I are happy to do it * smiles at her blushing *
Posted 8/23/16
Kouyuu : - Smiles at her .- Ah I am glad you are okay . I am fine just wish Shuuei would not leave me with all the work all the time . How are you my lady ?


Sakura : - Looks at it in aw and smiles at him .- Oh its so beautiful . I hope you did not spend to much money on me . You really did not have to . But I will treasure it always .


Kaori : - Blushes at him and smiles at him .- Thank you so much sir . I will be sure to help out around the house and make dinner as well .


Posted 8/23/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Kouyuu : - Smiles at her .- Ah I am glad you are okay . I am fine just wish Shuuei would not leave me with all the work all the time . How are you my lady ?


Sakura : - Looks at it in aw and smiles at him .- Oh its so beautiful . I hope you did not spend to much money on me . You really did not have to . But I will treasure it always .


Kaori : - Blushes at him and smiles at him .- Thank you so much sir . I will be sure to help out around the house and make dinner as well .






Hikari: i'm good thanks for asking oh * giggles * I may not know much about his work but maybe I can try to help I been reading books sec I been here you never know when it will come in use.

Takiko: * Was exploring the city in aw not paying attention were I was walking and walked right into the red light district then men were hitting on me, and I started to get scared and ran for it and ran all the way to top high end brothel in town not knowing if it was the most wealthiest one in town and was asking for help as guys were still following me.* Pleas someone help me!

Kocho: * Was entertaining lord Ran when hear the girls getting pissed and screaming at someone to leave and men sounding like they were trying to take a young girl agents her will, Shuuei and I leave the room and go see what is going on, glares at the other girls who were screaming at the young girl asking for help in getting away from men. I told them to get lose and go over to Takiko sweetly * There now young lady your safe i'm sorry for how my workers were treating you and then men trying to take you agents your will but sweetheart what is a good girl like yourself doing in the red light district?, Lord Ran I leave the men to you.


Ryuki: i'm so happy you love it * gives her a cute smile and sits down to eat.* How are you liking your stay here so fare?

Seiran: Your welcome Kaori that be great if you do that thanks so much for that.
Posted 8/23/16
Kouyuu : - Looks at her shocked .- Ah sure you can help if you really want to . Thank you for this I owe you one . -Smiles at her .-

Shuuei : -Gets pissed and beats the shit out of those guys . Goes back to Takiko and looks at her worried .- Are you okay my lady ? Did they hurt you ? Ah let me walk you back to the castle .-Holds out his hand for her to take .-


Sakura : -Smiles at him and puts the pin in her hair . - I love it here so far thank you for asking . I hope I am not to much trouble for everyone here . I would like to thank you for always being so kind to me . Is there anything I can do to repay you ?


Posted 8/23/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Kouyuu : - Looks at her shocked .- Ah sure you can help if you really want to . Thank you for this I owe you one . -Smiles at her .-

Shuuei : -Gets pissed and beats the shit out of those guys . Goes back to Takiko and looks at her worried .- Are you okay my lady ? Did they hurt you ? Ah let me walk you back to the castle .-Holds out his hand for her to take .-


Sakura : -Smiles at him and puts the pin in her hair . - I love it here so far thank you for asking . I hope I am not to much trouble for everyone here . I would like to thank you for always being so kind to me . Is there anything I can do to repay you ?






Hikari: Your welcome I like to be of help * sits down and was of help to him get work done.*

Takiko: * Felt my heart skip a beat once he held out his hand for me to take, before taking it turn to Shoko and curtsey to her.* Thank much miss for that. * gives her something of my to repay her then gently takes Shuuei's hand * i'm okay now they are taken care of and it's safer they didn't hurt me thank you so much general Ran I own you for this, I was in such aw of this place I had no idea I walked into the red light district until those men started to ask me for the night and how much I be. * starts to walk back with him blushing as my heart was pounding.*


Shoko: * smiles at Takiko sweetly and watch her as they together then giggles * She is a sweet girl and still innocent a young woman who is became a great beauty someday, next time I see her i'll be sure to give her a gift. So that is one Shuuei is falling in love with * says to myself*

Ryuki: * blushes at her * oh um no you don't have to worry about repaying me I do it because I like you.
Posted 8/23/16
Shuuei : -Smiles at her .- If you would like I could show you around tomorrow . It is to dangerous for a young girl to be walking around alone .- Walks back with her and is shocked to see Kouyuu working with Hikari . Grins .- Say my lady would you like to help me tease my friend over there ? - Points at Kouyuu .- It could be fun . -Winks at her .-

Kouyuu : -Smiles as they finish the days work .- Thank you so much for your help my lady . I owe you big time . What can I do to repay you ?

Sakura : -Blushes at him .Then smiles .- Really you like me ? I like you as well but I would like to get to know you more . I feel like I know nothing about you . We have only known each other for a few days .


Posted 8/23/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Shuuei : -Smiles at her .- If you would like I could show you around tomorrow . It is to dangerous for a young girl to be walking around alone .- Walks back with her and is shocked to see Kouyuu working with Hikari . Grins .- Say my lady would you like to help me tease my friend over there ? - Points at Kouyuu .- It could be fun . -Winks at her .-

Kouyuu : -Smiles as they finish the days work .- Thank you so much for your help my lady . I owe you big time . What can I do to repay you ?

Sakura : -Blushes at him .Then smiles .- Really you like me ? I like you as well but I would like to get to know you more . I feel like I know nothing about you . We have only known each other for a few days .






Takiko: * Smiles at him and nods * I love that very much for tomorrow * then sees Hikari with Kouyuu and giggles winks at him.* I love to teas them that sounds like a lot of fun.

Hikari: Your welcome for it always happy to help, you don't have repay me I was happy to do it Kouyuu

Ryuki: I agree I like to know you better as well Sakura say how about we go out around the town like on a date and get to know one anther better.
Posted 8/23/16
Shuuei : -Grins and hears the last part about what Kouyuu said laughs .- Well well here I thought Kouyuu did not like women . I suppose you two are going out now ? What a lovely couple ! How long have you've two been going out have you've done it yet ? I want details ! - Grins stupidly .-

Kouyuu : -Jumps startled and glares at Shuuei and blushes bright red .- What the hell are you talking about ?! We are just friends nothing else is going on besides we just met .....

Sakura : -Smiles at him .- I would love to go on a date with you and get to know you more . I look forward to it .



Posted 8/23/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Shuuei : -Grins and hears the last part about what Kouyuu said laughs .- Well well here I thought Kouyuu did not like women . I suppose you two are going out now ? What a lovely couple ! How long have you've two been going out have you've done it yet ? I want details ! - Grins stupidly .-

Kouyuu : -Jumps startled and glares at Shuuei and blushes bright red .- What the hell are you talking about ?! We are just friends nothing else is going on besides we just met .....

Sakura : -Smiles at him .- I would love to go on a date with you and get to know you more . I look forward to it .







Takiko: * Gasps surprised at Hikari going to teas her * Aw Hikari chan has a boyfriend i'm so happy for you Hikari and here I thought you said you were not looking for romance just yet...tell me tell

Hikari: * Blushes and is startled by her * Mmmmmy lllady? Were just friends nothing more I promise we just meat after all.

Ryuki: * Blushes and looks at her excited like a little kid * I can't wait for tomorrow * kisses her hand *
Posted 8/23/16
Kouyuu : -Gets annoyed .- Shuuei why are you bugging us ?! Hey what are you doing with the princess ? Maybe its you two that are dating ! Hm why not tell us about it .

Shuuei : - Blushes a bit .- Nice try but you will not get me worked up . I am to protect the princess nothing can happen between us . - Pouts a bit .-

Sakura : -Giggles at him .- Ah I cannot wait either . I know I will bring you a surprise for tomorrow . - Blushes at him .-



Posted 8/23/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Kouyuu : -Gets annoyed .- Shuuei why are you bugging us ?! Hey what are you doing with the princess ? Maybe its you two that are dating ! Hm why not tell us about it .

Shuuei : - Blushes a bit .- Nice try but you will not get me worked up . I am to protect the princess nothing can happen between us . - Pouts a bit .-

Sakura : -Giggles at him .- Ah I cannot wait either . I know I will bring you a surprise for tomorrow . - Blushes at him .-







Hikari: * Was puzzled at that seeing the Ran clan is the 2nd most wealthiest and powerful family in Saiunkoku their just one rank below the Royal family, so Shuuei can marry Takiko if he wanted too plus he works for the King so why did he say nothing can never happen between them, and 9 years apart in age is not that bad and it's really normal for someone to marry a girl 9 years younger , so why did he say nothing can happen between them.*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FOaBudr8eA

Takiko: * Looks down a bit at that last part he said how that nothing can happen between us, and ask myself if it has to deal with the fact i'm 16 and he's 24 and he has been with fully grown women and my breasts are still growing they are right now normal size.* Well it sure was fun to teas you both.

Ryuki: I can't wait as well for the surprise i'll love it because it come from you, I never really got gifts before and the day after tomorrow is the marshal arts tournament.
Posted 8/23/16
-The next day and Sakura and Ryuki went walking around and the others where enjoying the day .-

Kouyuu : -Sighs a bit . Sees Hikari and goes over to her .- My lady I was wondering if you could help me get Shuuei to get to be alone with Takiko . She seems really upset by what happened yesterday and he is so dumb to notice . We should try and help them out .

Sakura : -Runs to meet up with Ryuki . - I am sorry if I am a bit late . I was looking for the gift I made you . I have been working on it for along time . I hope you like it .- Blushes and hands the embroidery to him .-


Shuuei : - Sighs a bit wondering why he kept thinking of Takiko and wondering what made her upset with him .-
Posted 8/23/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

-The next day and Sakura and Ryuki went walking around and the others where enjoying the day .-

Kouyuu : -Sighs a bit . Sees Hikari and goes over to her .- My lady I was wondering if you could help me get Shuuei to get to be alone with Takiko . She seems really upset by what happened yesterday and he is so dumb to notice . We should try and help them out .

Sakura : -Runs to meet up with Ryuki . - I am sorry if I am a bit late . I was looking for the gift I made you . I have been working on it for along time . I hope you like it .- Blushes and hands the embroidery to him .-


Shuuei : - Sighs a bit wondering why he kept thinking of Takiko and wondering what made her upset with him .-




Takiko: * Was in my room doing embroidery on a handkerchief for Shuuei Ran but then goes over to my Sybille of Genbu and preys to him, then starts to sing to myself.*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGTSMCorc4g

Hikari: I love that idea Kouyuu of getting them alone in helping them out.

Ryuki: * Blushes at it and smiles delighted and hugs her * Thank you so much I love it Sakura

Seiran: * Was doing my job in guarding the king *
Posted 8/23/16
Kouyuu :- Smiles at her but thinks .- Ah but how are we going to get them to see each other ? -Thinks .- You could have her go for a walk with you and I could distract Shuuei then we can get them to be alone .

Sakura : -Blushes at him and smiles delighted that he liked it .- I am so happy you love it . I was worried you did not like this sort of thing .

Kaori : -Was helping Shuurei get food for tonights dinner . Sees Seiran watching over the king .- Seiran really cares about the king doesn't he ? I worry he seems like he is over working himself . Is there anything I can do to help him ? He has been so kind to me I would like to do something for him .

Posted 8/24/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Kouyuu :- Smiles at her but thinks .- Ah but how are we going to get them to see each other ? -Thinks .- You could have her go for a walk with you and I could distract Shuuei then we can get them to be alone .

Sakura : -Blushes at him and smiles delighted that he liked it .- I am so happy you love it . I was worried you did not like this sort of thing .

Kaori : -Was helping Shuurei get food for tonights dinner . Sees Seiran watching over the king .- Seiran really cares about the king doesn't he ? I worry he seems like he is over working himself . Is there anything I can do to help him ? He has been so kind to me I would like to do something for him .




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7XCN9OjPB8


Hikari: I love that it will work * winks at him and hurries off to go get Takiko * My lady it's such a beautiful lets not waste it and go for a walk * smiles at her *


Takiko: * Smiles delighted at Hikari and gets my umbrella as well and started to go for the walk with her.* You were right Hikari it really is such a nice day i'm glad to have gone out for a walk.


Ryuki: It was a gift you made me and that means so much to me, growing up I never got such a thing.


Shuurei: Yeah he sure does care for the king i am puzzled about it, well you can always make him a nice just the two of you or you can also get a job as the castle.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.