WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply 7000m Jump Without Parachute
3679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/22/16 , edited 8/22/16


Skydiver Luke Aikins jumps 7620 meters out of a plane without parachute
https://youtu.be/iKAj_4yaq9I
27397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/22/16
In other news a paraglider died when he plunged through the roof of a church on Sunday morning.
222813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
jabberwock island
Offline
Posted 8/22/16 , edited 8/22/16
NOPEE!!!
9332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Behind you!
Offline
Posted 8/22/16
Wiley Coyote hates this guy
3679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/22/16

MysticGon wrote:
In other news a paraglider died when he plunged through the roof of a church on Sunday morning.
what?
Did his equipment bust or something?

4362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/22/16

GooseMcDucks wrote:


MysticGon wrote:
In other news a paraglider died when he plunged through the roof of a church on Sunday morning.
what?
Did his equipment bust or something?



Nah he was just REALLY late for church.
3679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/22/16 , edited 8/22/16

Metazoxan wrote:
Nah he was just REALLY late for church.
wrong day, I guess?

27397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/22/16

Metazoxan wrote:


GooseMcDucks wrote:


MysticGon wrote:
In other news a paraglider died when he plunged through the roof of a church on Sunday morning.
what?
Did his equipment bust or something?



Nah he was just REALLY late for church.


He was just in time for a funeral though...

I know bad taste, I'm going to Hell.

Don't know about the equipment but though, saw him spiraling before he crashed.
3679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/22/16 , edited 8/22/16

MysticGon wrote:
Don't know about the equipment but though, saw him spiraling before he crashed.
Why trees help irl, they catch anything! XP
anyway, so maybe the stringes somehow was messed up or it was wrong when opened up/released?
Else just bad equipment that had some faults?
(but I can't think of it being a "bad" day for it, it looks like a rather calm area about the wind)

20388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 8/22/16

MysticGon wrote:


Metazoxan wrote:


GooseMcDucks wrote:


MysticGon wrote:
In other news a paraglider died when he plunged through the roof of a church on Sunday morning.
what?
Did his equipment bust or something?



Nah he was just REALLY late for church.


He was just in time for a funeral though...

I know bad taste, I'm going to Hell.

Don't know about the equipment but though, saw him spiraling before he crashed.


It's not your Fall-t, I laughed too.
Humms 
11687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Online
Posted 8/22/16
Oh game on !
Posted 8/22/16 , edited 8/22/16
Sounds pretty fun if you're not too bothered about dying.
146789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 8/22/16
Yes lets all jump out of a plane and hope to hit the tiny target.
3679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/23/16

Kira0309 wrote:
Yes lets all jump out of a plane and hope to hit the tiny target.
Only if you do it like Leeroy



29601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 8/23/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


MysticGon wrote:


Metazoxan wrote:


GooseMcDucks wrote:


MysticGon wrote:
In other news a paraglider died when he plunged through the roof of a church on Sunday morning.
what?
Did his equipment bust or something?



Nah he was just REALLY late for church.


He was just in time for a funeral though...

I know bad taste, I'm going to Hell.

Don't know about the equipment but though, saw him spiraling before he crashed.


It's not your Fall-t, I laughed too. :D




IT BEGINS.

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.