Post Reply I Do Orchestral Covers of Anime Songs!
24013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/22/16
Hey guys! I'm The Goatee, and I'm spreading the word about my YouTube channel where I do orchestral covers of popular anime, video game, and various nerd culture songs, as well as upload various original works and possibly vlogs about anime music and soundtracks. This is a primarily music based channel, but may branch off into vlogs, reviews, and let's plays in the future if the channel grows. I myself am a freelance composer and write the music and scores for a variety of different independent projects including the Steam game Masochisia, the upcoming animated indie action series ARMSMasters, and several animated bumps for Adult Swim on Cartoon Network. In addition to my freelance career I'm a huge anime and video game fan, and want to push this channel as something where I can combine multiple passions at once and deliver some (hopefully) enjoyable musical and anime/video game related content. You can check out my current uploads here, note that it's still a little baby channel haha:

https://www.youtube.com/user/jdizzle123ify

If you like what you see and hear, feel free to like some of the tracks and shoot me a sub! I'm very easy to get a hold of as well, and am always happy to chat Thanks guys!
Posted 8/22/16 , edited 8/22/16
I checked it out and all I got to say is that it's amazing lol and keep up the good work but only thing is this is in the wrong section lol needs to be in the creative corner lol.

Edit: Asked to move it for you lol.
One Punch Mod
85879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 8/22/16

jdizzle123ify wrote:

Hey guys! I'm The Goatee, and I'm spreading the word about my YouTube channel where I do orchestral covers of popular anime, video game, and various nerd culture songs, as well as upload various original works and possibly vlogs about anime music and soundtracks. This is a primarily music based channel, but may branch off into vlogs, reviews, and let's plays in the future if the channel grows. I myself am a freelance composer and write the music and scores for a variety of different independent projects including the Steam game Masochisia, the upcoming animated indie action series ARMSMasters, and several animated bumps for Adult Swim on Cartoon Network. In addition to my freelance career I'm a huge anime and video game fan, and want to push this channel as something where I can combine multiple passions at once and deliver some (hopefully) enjoyable musical and anime/video game related content. You can check out my current uploads here, note that it's still a little baby channel haha:

https://www.youtube.com/user/jdizzle123ify

If you like what you see and hear, feel free to like some of the tracks and shoot me a sub! I'm very easy to get a hold of as well, and am always happy to chat Thanks guys!



courtney9094 wrote:

I checked it out and all I got to say is that it's amazing lol and keep up the good work but only thing is this is in the wrong section lol needs to be in the creative corner lol.

Edit: Asked to move it for you lol.


Thanks courtney!

I've moved this over Creative Corner, and have also closed the copy that was posted into the Music forum -- crossposting across forums is against the rule about duplicate threads.
24013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/22/16

courtney9094 wrote:

I checked it out and all I got to say is that it's amazing lol and keep up the good work but only thing is this is in the wrong section lol needs to be in the creative corner lol.

Edit: Asked to move it for you lol.


Oh my, haha I'm so sorry I wasn't aware of that but thank you for moving it for me haha
Posted 8/22/16

lorreen wrote:

Thanks courtney!



jdizzle123ify wrote:

Oh my, haha I'm so sorry I wasn't aware of that but thank you for moving it for me haha :D


Your welcome

@Jdizzle123ify I listened to your brave shine cover and all I can say is that it's spot on lol. I look forward to listening to more of your work and can't wait to see what else you can come up with/do in all honesty.
24013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/22/16

courtney9094 wrote:


lorreen wrote:

Thanks courtney!



jdizzle123ify wrote:

Oh my, haha I'm so sorry I wasn't aware of that but thank you for moving it for me haha :D


Your welcome

@Jdizzle123ify I listened to your brave shine cover and all I can say is that it's spot on lol. I look forward to listening to more of your work and can't wait to see what else you can come up with/do in all honesty.


Glad you like it! I'm planning on pushing the channel pretty hard, and have a lot of content planned as well so hopefully it grows
You must be logged in to post.