First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Have you ever seen an anime or read a manga so bizarre that you could not stop yourself from enjoying it?
43693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/23/16
Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.


So, Have you ever seen an anime or read a manga so bizarre that you could not stop yourself from enjoying it? List the full name of the anime or manga then show a picture.


My Turn:

Okitenemuru.


It's so bizarre yet I can't stop reading it. If anyone is reading this manga, let me know your thoughts.

Enjoy!!!
5683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Korriban
Offline
Posted 8/23/16
Ha...haha... Jojo's Bizarre Adventure


Um...I don't know how bizarre it is, but Mawaru Penguindrum was pretty crazy...reminded me (at points) of a SHAFT work...but it wasn't
8284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/23/16
My tolerance of bizarre isn't that high, relatively speaking. For me, the Excel Saga anime was bizarre but enjoyable. The manga wasn't nearly as bizarre, but it was still nicely odd. I especially liked the motormouth Japanese voice actress for Excel, who was also the voice actress for Sailor Moon.
11214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/23/16
I don't think I have ever read or seen an anime or manga I thought was 'bizarre'.
43693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/23/16 , edited 8/23/16

gornotck wrote:

I don't think I have ever read or seen an anime or manga I thought was 'bizarre'.


Not even weird or strange?
43693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/23/16

Lord_Jordan wrote:

Ha...haha... Jojo's Bizarre Adventure




Oh you.
3090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Brooklyn,NY
Offline
Posted 8/23/16
Mob Psycho 100.
11214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/23/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


gornotck wrote:

I don't think I have ever read or seen an anime or manga I thought was 'bizarre'.


Not even weird or strange?


No, not really, so far as I can recall. Bo-bobo-bo-bo was curious, sure, but odd, weird, strange, or bizarre? Not really. Jojo's always made sense. Didn't see or read that Okite nemuru because the description wasn't interesting at the time.

Even Perfect Blue was sensible, within the context of itself, I guess.
43693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/23/16

gornotck wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


gornotck wrote:

I don't think I have ever read or seen an anime or manga I thought was 'bizarre'.


Not even weird or strange?


No, not really, so far as I can recall. Bo-bobo-bo-bo was curious, sure, but odd, weird, strange, or bizarre? Not really. Jojo's always made sense. Didn't see or read that Okite nemuru because the description wasn't interesting at the time.

Even Perfect Blue was sensible, within the context of itself, I guess.


Alright then.
5683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Korriban
Offline
Posted 8/23/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Lord_Jordan wrote:

Ha...haha... Jojo's Bizarre Adventure




Oh you.


:P Haha Yep...it does get a little "Bizarre" at points XD
62066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/23/16
Excel Saga
Puni Puni Poemi
Pani Poni Dash
Druaga no Tou at points was very bizarre, but as a whole, the series was fairly grounded outside of those few times. and it was mostly the first season.
38016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Online
Posted 8/23/16
Pani Poni Dash, My Ordinary Life, Humanity Has Declined are ones that I can think of right now.
6338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 8/24/16
Mysterious Girlfriend X
43693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/24/16
Thanks for the comments, cool people.
3498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / Chapel Hill, N.C
Online
Posted 8/25/16

RMikami wrote:

My tolerance of bizarre isn't that high, relatively speaking. For me, the Excel Saga anime was bizarre but enjoyable. The manga wasn't nearly as bizarre, but it was still nicely odd. I especially liked the motormouth Japanese voice actress for Excel, who was also the voice actress for Sailor Moon.


"Excel Saga" was pretty funny. Other bizarre anime I've watched are " Punchline", "Girl's Bravo", and "Paranoia Agent".
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.