First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Women: how do you keep track of your period?
Posted 8/23/16
Or do you have other ways to keep track?

24120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Oppai Hell
Online
Posted 8/23/16
I'm always on my period. :(

It's like a red Niagara falls.

300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/23/16
I'm the only one who voted
Posted 8/23/16

Frazzledpanku wrote:

I'm the only one who voted


Nu uh, I voted too!
5861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / O / Korriban
Offline
Posted 8/23/16
To be honest...I didn't see that Stars made this...and kind of expected it to be someone else
Posted 8/23/16 , edited 8/23/16

Lord_Jordan wrote:

To be honest...I didn't see that Stars made this...and kind of expected it to be someone else


Is that bad
Posted 8/23/16 , edited 9/1/16
I always put it at the end of my sentences so I don't lose it.
18909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/23/16
i usually get this slight cramp or whatever its called before i get my period, thats how i know, i put a pad in advance........................ i cant do tampons,
23036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
この世界
Offline
Posted 8/23/16
Interesting Poll Stars...

Calendar but more importantly other ways/signs.
300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/23/16

stars201 wrote:


Frazzledpanku wrote:

I'm the only one who voted


Nu uh, I voted too!


I saw right after I posted that comment
Posted 8/23/16
Vomited
8322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/23/16
I had an app for it, but I kept forgetting to log it on there, so now I just put hearts on calendars closest to my desks.
18909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/23/16

1stladyent wrote:

I had an app for it, but I kept forgetting to log it on there, so now I just put hearts on calendars closest to my desks.


8322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/23/16

1Perks wrote:


1stladyent wrote:

I had an app for it, but I kept forgetting to log it on there, so now I just put hearts on calendars closest to my desks.




Yaaass? Did I reveal a secret?
18909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/24/16

1stladyent wrote:


1Perks wrote:


1stladyent wrote:

I had an app for it, but I kept forgetting to log it on there, so now I just put hearts on calendars closest to my desks.




Yaaass? Did I reveal a secret?


no
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.