First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply If you could remove 1 character from any anime, who would it be?
17771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 8/29/16
subaru from Re:zero i only watch it for Rem anyways....
27500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 8/29/16
Whoever this bitch is. Least then I wouldn't see this overhyped shit wherever I go.
6039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Fort Worth, TX
Offline
Posted 8/29/16
Edward from Cowboy Bebop
15180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / So. Cal
Offline
Posted 8/30/16 , edited 8/30/16
Chamot from Rokka: Braves Of The Six Flowers
Werina 
206692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/30/16
chopper from OP

1009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/30/16

LavenderMintRose wrote:

C.C. from Code Geass.

Yeah, I just said that. She's just really not a nice person... either take her out, or put someone more positive close with her and Lelouch (like Euphie) to counter her negativity, and the series wouldn't have ended up so badly.



I cant believe you just said that, since she's not your normal goody tooshoo's main female character who falls in love with the main male protagonist. NINA, should be the chick to get kicked out. That table masterbatin' creep only made lesbians look crazy and added very little to the story.
20927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 8/30/16

Wifflum wrote:

Kana from Parasyte, though seeing the main characters reaction to what happened to her was really worth it.


She did nothing wrong D:
20927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 8/30/16

saksiss wrote:

Whoever this bitch is. Least then I wouldn't see this overhyped shit wherever I go.


1. She is not a bitch Rem is a girl who spent her life trying to live up to her sister and hating herself she is relatable to anyone who is the same and is a lovely and cute girl who works hard for the ones she loves.

2. It's not overhyped imo the show is underhyped.
20927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 8/30/16
All the OP strong and "Manly" characters who from the get go are strong and don't work hard to get where they are.
7106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Somewhere in rura...
Offline
Posted 8/30/16

camay1997 wrote:

Chamot from Rokka: Braves Of The Six Flowers


You make her sound like the "Execute" girl from Lost Village.

My pick is kick Excalibur from Soul Eater.
MrOnan 
4261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/30/16
Chitoge from Nisekoi, wow i'd watch more than the first episode then.
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 8/30/16
Lucy from Fairy Tail. I do however realize that we would lose about 5 damsel in distress arcs but who cares.
27500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 8/30/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


saksiss wrote:

Whoever this bitch is. Least then I wouldn't see this overhyped shit wherever I go.


1. She is not a bitch Rem is a girl who spent her life trying to live up to her sister and hating herself she is relatable to anyone who is the same and is a lovely and cute girl who works hard for the ones she loves.

2. It's not overhyped imo the show is underhyped.


1. While that may mean something to some people, it means nothing to me.

2. Considering I see it wherever I go and people putting up pics of this hoe, I'd say it's hyped up enough to say the least.
18913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/30/16
that cat Charlotte from fairytail, shes so annoying & only good for fanservice
20927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 8/31/16

saksiss wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


saksiss wrote:

Whoever this bitch is. Least then I wouldn't see this overhyped shit wherever I go.


1. She is not a bitch Rem is a girl who spent her life trying to live up to her sister and hating herself she is relatable to anyone who is the same and is a lovely and cute girl who works hard for the ones she loves.

2. It's not overhyped imo the show is underhyped.


1. While that may mean something to some people, it means nothing to me.

2. Considering I see it wherever I go and people putting up pics of this hoe, I'd say it's hyped up enough to say the least.




1. Still not a bitch

2. it's not overhyped if it meets the hypes expectations.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.