WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Does God believe in Me ?
309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Toledo, Ohio
Offline
Posted 8/25/16 , edited 8/25/16
Does God believe in Me ? Or You or anyone else for that matter ? Can not ask Him ....So?
Posted 8/25/16
Yes
Posted 8/25/16 , edited 8/25/16

Ask Duffey
Ejanss 
16249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/25/16 , edited 8/25/16

tuzzy wrote:

Does God believe in Me ? Or You or anyone else for that matter ? Can not ask Him ....So?


Sure you can:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=648kmR61oD0

(And yeah, I know it's a parody thread, but Sagenaruto's probably too bored to notice.)
3679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/25/16
So long you believe in god.
10137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Abyss
Offline
Posted 8/25/16 , edited 8/25/16
As long as you only love him. If you love any other god, or are not rich, live in a third world country, riddled with disease or anything like that... He will hate you.

Go figure!
11680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Cali
Offline
Posted 8/25/16 , edited 8/25/16

Dark_Alma wrote:

As long as you only love him. If you love any other god, or are not rich, live in a third world country, riddled with disease or anything like that... He will hate you.

Go figure!


That's not how it works lol.
260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 8/25/16
no.
309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Toledo, Ohio
Offline
Posted 8/25/16
And the clip starts out with a AMC Pacer....Hmmm first in America with rack and pinion steering ,passenger door 4 inches longer than drivers(easier to get in back) and cab foreward design(+Waynes World)..Maybe some God was involved..
Humms 
11673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Online
Posted 8/25/16
Nope

5304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/25/16
16170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/25/16
Quoting Descendents songs? Is that what you've come to?
4170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/25/16
Nope.
10137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Abyss
Offline
Posted 8/25/16 , edited 8/25/16

narutosonic330 wrote:


Dark_Alma wrote:

As long as you only love him. If you love any other god, or are not rich, live in a third world country, riddled with disease or anything like that... He will hate you.

Go figure!


That's not how it works lol.


Please explain how god helps Genocide, world hunger, global disasters, etc then ;)

Pretty sure he doesn't care for most people in that regard. But he sure as hell makes sure the football players gets that touchdown!
Ejanss 
16249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/25/16 , edited 8/25/16

Dark_Alma wrote:

[Please explain how god helps Genocide, world hunger, global disasters, etc then ;)


He inspires PEOPLE to help them, on principle, even if they don't happen to get any profit out of it, or even if the work might be too hard to do.
As a result, a lot of people end up helped, people's minds are changed about genocide and political repression, and cures are discovered for diseases.

Am I going too fast? I could take the explanation slower if you're having difficulty following--Got the Crayola crayons all ready.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.