First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
If you know your dad is cheating on your mom, would you tell your mom?
28602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M / Inside the Anime...
Online
Posted 8/27/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Steelmonk wrote:


stars201 wrote:

Or vice versa: If you know your mom is cheating on your dad, would you tell your dad?

What would you do in this situation?

Maybe you would confront the situation first before revealing to other parent?

Or would you keep it a secret and let them find out on their own?

So, what would you do?



Stay the F&*k out of it. This has to do with your parents relationship, not yours. It may hurt you, however it is not your place to speak to your parents about this subject, they are not your friends. Try speaking to your grand parents, it is their job to straighten up their children. If not the parents, then your parents siblings. Whatever you do, as your parents child, do not approach your parents on this subject. The backlash and destruction that will follow, you will regret for the rest of your life. This is for those who have more control over your parents to handle. You may think you can do this, but can't. If my child approached me on a subject of this level, it wouldn't go well. I regret it every day, and I will regret it forever what I told one of my parents, I thought truth would be freedom.....so wrong.... I know others who have tried this, not good. We definitely have some modicum of control over the parents, however, this absolutely stops at their relationship, because it existed before we came.

Sit tight, and weather the storm, this kind of thing happens to people. Be mature. If you so choose, seek out you G parents, even then I wouldn't suggest it.



i would still be mature tell them


No. It's not your relationship.
Posted 8/27/16 , edited 8/28/16
Nope I wouldn't want to get in trouble so I would just walk away and pretend I didn't hear or see anything and let them work it out.
5028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Body Lingers Mind...
Offline
Posted 8/27/16
I even did cover my dad for years because my mother "changed" and turned into a "crazy person" ...
They divorced eventually and he told her.

I'd do it again, there's no talking to her.
Banned
21034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 8/28/16

Steelmonk wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Steelmonk wrote:


stars201 wrote:

Or vice versa: If you know your mom is cheating on your dad, would you tell your dad?

What would you do in this situation?

Maybe you would confront the situation first before revealing to other parent?

Or would you keep it a secret and let them find out on their own?

So, what would you do?



Stay the F&*k out of it. This has to do with your parents relationship, not yours. It may hurt you, however it is not your place to speak to your parents about this subject, they are not your friends. Try speaking to your grand parents, it is their job to straighten up their children. If not the parents, then your parents siblings. Whatever you do, as your parents child, do not approach your parents on this subject. The backlash and destruction that will follow, you will regret for the rest of your life. This is for those who have more control over your parents to handle. You may think you can do this, but can't. If my child approached me on a subject of this level, it wouldn't go well. I regret it every day, and I will regret it forever what I told one of my parents, I thought truth would be freedom.....so wrong.... I know others who have tried this, not good. We definitely have some modicum of control over the parents, however, this absolutely stops at their relationship, because it existed before we came.

Sit tight, and weather the storm, this kind of thing happens to people. Be mature. If you so choose, seek out you G parents, even then I wouldn't suggest it.



i would still be mature tell them


No. It's not your relationship.


Still i think it's immature to hide it, it may not be your relationship but you are an accessory if you know and hide it.
12271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Anime world...
Offline
Posted 8/28/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Steelmonk wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Steelmonk wrote:


stars201 wrote:

Or vice versa: If you know your mom is cheating on your dad, would you tell your dad?

What would you do in this situation?

Maybe you would confront the situation first before revealing to other parent?

Or would you keep it a secret and let them find out on their own?

So, what would you do?



Stay the F&*k out of it. This has to do with your parents relationship, not yours. It may hurt you, however it is not your place to speak to your parents about this subject, they are not your friends. Try speaking to your grand parents, it is their job to straighten up their children. If not the parents, then your parents siblings. Whatever you do, as your parents child, do not approach your parents on this subject. The backlash and destruction that will follow, you will regret for the rest of your life. This is for those who have more control over your parents to handle. You may think you can do this, but can't. If my child approached me on a subject of this level, it wouldn't go well. I regret it every day, and I will regret it forever what I told one of my parents, I thought truth would be freedom.....so wrong.... I know others who have tried this, not good. We definitely have some modicum of control over the parents, however, this absolutely stops at their relationship, because it existed before we came.

Sit tight, and weather the storm, this kind of thing happens to people. Be mature. If you so choose, seek out you G parents, even then I wouldn't suggest it.



i would still be mature tell them


No. It's not your relationship.


Still i think it's immature to hide it, it may not be your relationship but you are an accessory if you know and hide it.


I personally think that it's better to sit down and talk to your dad. Tell him that you know. Try to see what he has to say.

I wouldn't tell my mum though because it would be better if your dad breaks the news to her, if he wants to. so yea.

28602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M / Inside the Anime...
Online
Posted 8/28/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Steelmonk wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Steelmonk wrote:


stars201 wrote:

Or vice versa: If you know your mom is cheating on your dad, would you tell your dad?

What would you do in this situation?

Maybe you would confront the situation first before revealing to other parent?

Or would you keep it a secret and let them find out on their own?

So, what would you do?



Stay the F&*k out of it. This has to do with your parents relationship, not yours. It may hurt you, however it is not your place to speak to your parents about this subject, they are not your friends. Try speaking to your grand parents, it is their job to straighten up their children. If not the parents, then your parents siblings. Whatever you do, as your parents child, do not approach your parents on this subject. The backlash and destruction that will follow, you will regret for the rest of your life. This is for those who have more control over your parents to handle. You may think you can do this, but can't. If my child approached me on a subject of this level, it wouldn't go well. I regret it every day, and I will regret it forever what I told one of my parents, I thought truth would be freedom.....so wrong.... I know others who have tried this, not good. We definitely have some modicum of control over the parents, however, this absolutely stops at their relationship, because it existed before we came.

Sit tight, and weather the storm, this kind of thing happens to people. Be mature. If you so choose, seek out you G parents, even then I wouldn't suggest it.



i would still be mature tell them


No. It's not your relationship.


Still i think it's immature to hide it, it may not be your relationship but you are an accessory if you know and hide it.



Live and learn.

24577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Your Cookie Jar
Offline
Posted 8/28/16
Its hard to imagine what I would do because my parents has been divorced since BEFORE I was born so..

Although I imagine my mom cheating on my dad (cause she has done it before in the past) and if I talked to my dad he'd most likely be in denial and if I confronted my mom she'd most likely be pissed off at me and tell me to shut my mouth *shrug* so either way it'd be pointless
Posted 8/28/16 , edited 8/28/16
Yes I would, I don't approve of that kind of stuff , dad or not, he shouldn't be cheating on her<_<
18614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 8/28/16
Tell the cheater to tell the truth to the cheated or I will.
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/1/16

Axerilis wrote:

Tell the cheater to tell the truth to the cheated or I will.


This is a great idea, just viciously snap your child-parent relationship in two. If you're in the right, who gives a fuck about consequences? Make sure to tea bag your dead family life, since you obviously give no shits about it.
atleap 
4674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Way North
Offline
Posted 9/1/16
I'd beat the shit out of my dad, and then make him tell her.
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/1/16
Make detailed revenge plan for mom to implement.
Tell mom that dad is a cheating scumbag.
Hand her the revenge plans
8600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/16
They would never. I might not be the one who tells the other person, but I will definitely yell at the cheater until they fucking do it themselves. No excuse
8600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 9/1/16

Wifflum wrote:


Axerilis wrote:

Tell the cheater to tell the truth to the cheated or I will.


This is a great idea, just viciously snap your child-parent relationship in two. If you're in the right, who gives a fuck about consequences? Make sure to tea bag your dead family life, since you obviously give no shits about it.


wtf the cheater is the one who ruined everything, is he supposed to sit back while the cheater continuously disrespects their partner?
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/1/16 , edited 9/1/16

-Dattebayo wrote:


Wifflum wrote:


Axerilis wrote:

Tell the cheater to tell the truth to the cheated or I will.


This is a great idea, just viciously snap your child-parent relationship in two. If you're in the right, who gives a fuck about consequences? Make sure to tea bag your dead family life, since you obviously give no shits about it.


wtf the cheater is the one who ruined everything, is he supposed to sit back while the cheater continuously disrespects their partner?


You know you're too aggressive when you say "disrespecting" is a reason to do anything.

The cheater created a problem, and instead of advising damage control, the guy said to pour gasoline on the fire.

Anyone who gives a shit about their family is going to do damage control. The people who care more about their moral purity than their family, are advising others to pour the gasoline.

If you have good parents, people that you care about and that care about you, drop your righteousness and protect what you have.

To everyone who immediately says turn the cheater in: hopefully you will learn that unflinching morality is insane, reckless, and will fuck up your life a ton. Not to mention immature as fuck, btw. Really, if you think it's mature to actually act on your very first thought, in the name of morality, you're in for quite a revelation.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.