First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Have you ever liked or hated something yet couldn't explain why you liked or hated it?
47269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/26/16
Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.

So, have you ever liked or hated something yet you couldn't explain why you liked or hated it?


Enjoy!!!
5857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / O / Korriban
Offline
Posted 8/26/16
Yes. I hate the sounds that other people make, such as chewing, breathing, swallowing, moving, combing hair, tapping fingers, snapping, etc.

I love atonal music though, it's beautiful!!
47269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/26/16

Lord_Jordan wrote:

Yes. I hate the sounds that other people make, such as chewing, breathing, swallowing, moving, combing hair, tapping fingers, snapping, etc.


Humms 
11933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 8/26/16
Well if we are talking about salad fingers.

Then yes.

I have no idea why I liked it, it is absolutely brilliant.



You have been warned
6616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/26/16
probably can't think of a specific example at the moment
5857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / O / Korriban
Offline
Posted 8/26/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


Lord_Jordan wrote:

Yes. I hate the sounds that other people make, such as chewing, breathing, swallowing, moving, combing hair, tapping fingers, snapping, etc.




I'm not sure how to take that reaction, but okay! XD Haha!
47269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/26/16

Lord_Jordan wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


Lord_Jordan wrote:

Yes. I hate the sounds that other people make, such as chewing, breathing, swallowing, moving, combing hair, tapping fingers, snapping, etc.




I'm not sure how to take that reaction, but okay! XD Haha!



Didn't know you could hate the sound of someone combing their hair.
5857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / O / Korriban
Offline
Posted 8/26/16 , edited 8/26/16

qualeshia3 wrote:

Didn't know you could hate the sound of someone combing their hair.


Ah, yes...it actually really bugs me when it's the only thing I can hear. Mostly my own hair, surprisingly...

6616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/26/16
perhaps i can't think of something specific at the moment though
47269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/26/16 , edited 8/26/16

Lord_Jordan wrote:

Ah, yes...it actually really bugs me when it's the only thing I can hear. Mostly my own hair, surprisingly...



The same goes for moving. You have quite a few things that you hate. Some are understandable while others aren't.
5857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / O / Korriban
Offline
Posted 8/26/16 , edited 8/26/16

qualeshia3 wrote:

The same goes for moving. You have quite a few things that you hate. Some are understandable while others aren't.



Are you talking about things that bug me, or just in general? XD But yes, I do have numerous things I hate
47269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/26/16 , edited 8/26/16

Lord_Jordan wrote:

Are you talking about things that bug me, or just in general? XD But yes, I do have numerous things I hate


The things that bug you.
5857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / O / Korriban
Offline
Posted 8/26/16 , edited 8/26/16

qualeshia3 wrote:

The things that bug you.


Ah, then I would most certainly agree with you Though is it not common for people to have random things that bug them?
47269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/26/16 , edited 8/26/16

Lord_Jordan wrote:

Ah, then I would most certainly agree with you Though is it not common for people to have random things that bug them?


True.
8322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/26/16
I hate grapefruit I avoid it as much as I can, but I don't know why, because I'm fine with other citrus fruits.

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.