First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What happened in this situation? (woman cuts down tree)
47567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/27/16
Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.

Here is the situation:


A woman has just chopped down a tree in front of her neighbor's house because the birds that live in it "are driving her mad". Her neighbor who planted the tree 10 years ago in honor of his dead mother, arrives home just as the tree falls. Ten minutes later, he is seen with the woman's chain saw. What happened?



Enjoy!!!
15031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/27/16
He uses the borrowed chainsaw and cuts the tree into manageable pieces, then either sets up a cord or prepared it for waste disposal to deal with. While this was happening, the woman was arrested for willful destruction of property, as he did decide to press charges.
Posted 8/27/16
He killed her.
47567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/27/16

stars201 wrote:

He killed her.


15210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/27/16 , edited 8/28/16
He was sad over the tree, but, he realized that he planted the tree to remind himself of the good times, when he was young and his mother was still healthy and they would play together in the yard every day after school. That was all before she fell ill with cancer which she fought for ten years before her death. When she was taken away, he was wracked with grief, but found solace in his memories. But he hadn't thought of his mother recently. He was too busy with work, and starting a family of his own. His kids were still young and he worked long hours to provide. So long that when he came home, a beer and some rest was really all he wanted. He was becoming increasingly like his father, leaving his children to his wife and being only an outside observer as they grew. But as the tree fell, he was once again reminded of his mother, and those days in the yard. Those days that he would remember forever. He wanted his children to remember him like that too, so he accepted his loss. He didn't need a tree to remind him of his mother. He just needed the love of his family.

He also knew of the struggles of his neighbors, though until this point he felt it would be improper to intrude. He could hear them yelling almost every night. Now, the woman standing in his yard with a chainsaw was clearly past her breaking point. He could no longer stand idly by. He was involved. So he did what he should have done weeks ago. With a smile, he coaxed the chainsaw from her hands and sat her down. Quietly and calmly he explained that he would be calling the police, and she would finally get the help she needed.
Posted 8/27/16 , edited 8/28/16
He used it to cut the pizza he had just brought home
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 8/27/16 , edited 8/27/16

stars201 wrote:

He killed her.



^
47567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/27/16

sundin13 wrote:

He was sad over the tree, but, he realized that he planted the tree to remind himself of the good times, when he was young and his mother was still healthy and they would play together in the yard every day after school. That was all before she fell ill with cancer which she fought for ten years before her death. When she was taken away, he was wracked with grief, but found solace in his memories. But he hadn't thought of his mother recently. He was too busy with work, and starting a family of his own. His kids were still young and he worked long hours to provide. So long that when he came home, a beer and some rest was really all he wanted. He was becoming increasingly like his father, leaving his children to his wife and being only an outside observer as they grew. But as the tree fell, he was once again reminded of his mother, and those days in the yard. Those days that he would remember forever. He wanted his children to remember him like that too, so he accepted his loss. He didn't need a tree to remind him of his mother. He just needed the love of his family.

He also knew of the struggles of his neighbors, though until this point he felt it would be improper to intrude. He could hear them yelling almost every night. Now, the woman standing in his yard with a chainsaw was clearly past her breaking point. He could no longer stand idly by. He was involved. So he did what he should have done weeks ago. With a smile, he coaxed the chainsaw from her hands and sat her down. Quietly and calmly he explained that he would be calling the police, and she would finally get the help she needed.


Awww! You made a little story! That's so cute!
Humms 
11983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 8/27/16
He said to the woman.

" this chainsaw is rather dull miss, you should learn to keep your tools properly maintained"

He hands her back the chainsaw.

" the police will be arriving shortly have fun in court though you crazy bitch "
47567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/27/16

Humms wrote:

He said to the woman.

" this chainsaw is rather dull miss, you should learn to keep your tools properly maintained"

He hands her back the chainsaw.

" the police will be arriving shortly have fun in court though you crazy bitch "


Posted 8/27/16
He decided that the tree needed to come down anyway. So he chain sawed it into smaller pieces to fit it in the trash. Then decided he would trim the rest of his bushes and trees. Then he and the neighbor had a good laugh about it and remembered and talked about the good old days.
1336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 8/27/16
She was shaking with rage, so he took the chainsaw away from her before she could cause any more damage.

"I'll hold on to this until you calm down," he said gently. She just stood there looking at the fallen tree, frozen and dumbfounded.

He put the chainsaw in his garage, silently shedding tears. He could only watch as the police pulled up, trying to coax her into the car. Anything that happened after was blotted out by memories of his mother and the tree.
Posted 8/27/16
People make poor choices when they are mad, and the woman was no exception. When she took the axe to her neighbor's tree, she did not think about how big the tree was and the direction which it would fall. When the tree came down, it crushed her new car as it only parked ten feet over in her driveway. She needed the chainsaw to free her car.
3108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Brooklyn, NY
Offline
Posted 8/27/16
The neighbor becomes livid and the woman tries to explain herself. After she does, they hung out which caused them to fall in love.
Posted 8/27/16 , edited 8/27/16
He cuts up the tree and builds a bird house.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.