First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What happened in this situation? (woman cuts down tree)
42415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/27/16

luffyisify wrote:

The neighbor becomes livid and the woman tries to explain herself. After she does, they hung out which caused them to fall in love.


Cute.
34924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 8/27/16

stars201 wrote:

He killed her.


That's the most reasonable answer.
35035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/27/16
He being a magistrate at the High Council of Magicians and having great influence over the politics of the Academy of Magical Garment Girls, and she being a Magical Garment Girl in training, indefinitely confiscated her enchanted chainsaw for using it so recklessly and cruelly. Without her weapon she was forced to find alternative work, and now spends her days making photocopies in the basement of Sailor Senshi headquarters in Crystal Tokyo. Someday she may be released from her unhappiness and have another shot at being a magical girl herself, but it probably won't be anytime soon.
42415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/28/16

BlueOni wrote:

He being a magistrate at the High Council of Magicians and having great influence over the politics of the Academy of Magical Garment Girls, and she being a Magical Garment Girl in training, indefinitely confiscated her enchanted chainsaw for using it so recklessly and cruelly. Without her weapon she was forced to find alternative work, and now spends her days making photocopies in the basement of Sailor Senshi headquarters in Crystal Tokyo. Someday she may be released from her unhappiness and have another shot at being a magical girl herself, but it probably won't be anytime soon.


5216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/28/16
His mother had actually abused him while she was alive, and when she died, his father had forced him to plant a tree. A few days earlier the man had come up to the woman and offered her solid pay if she would cut down the tree for him. After the deed was done, he paid her and took back his chainsaw.
42415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/28/16

SirBacon12 wrote:

His mother had actually abused him while she was alive, and when she died, his father had forced him to plant a tree. A few days earlier the man had come up to the woman and offered her solid pay if she would cut down the tree for him. After the deed was done, he paid her and took back his chainsaw.


Plot twist.
5216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/28/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


SirBacon12 wrote:

His mother had actually abused him while she was alive, and when she died, his father had forced him to plant a tree. A few days earlier the man had come up to the woman and offered her solid pay if she would cut down the tree for him. After the deed was done, he paid her and took back his chainsaw.


Plot twist.


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.