First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Voluntary Human Extinction Movement (VHMT)
Posted 2/13/08 , edited 4/18/08
I agree that we are screwing up the earth, but I don't think we should wipe ourselves out deliberately. If we don't belong, then mutations, natural events, etc. will get rid of us. Or, our own adaptations will kill us, like the sabertooth tiger. Plus, Earth wasn't necessarily perfect before humans. I do hate how humans are messing up the Earth, but I don't think it's our responsibility to destroy ourselves. Unless that's the plan, we are meant to cause our own mass extinction. We are the only species known to have enough "intelligence" to do that, so a massive flood or asteroid isn't necessary. Hmm....
21618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / the awesomest pla...
Offline
Posted 2/13/08 , edited 4/18/08
umm if they dont want people to breed so much why dont they just slip birth control or something like that into our food/drink >.> but thats still weird V.V
Posted 2/13/08 , edited 4/18/08

ShiSeiran wrote:

Dude...these people need to get laid.
Our Planet Earth is damaged beyond repair.
They need to open their eyes to that.



Earth isn't necessarily damaged beyond repair.

1. Only the biosphere is damaged.
2. With humans gone, it will start to recover. It won't go back to it's original state, but it'll still be better off. There's some documentary on this. Don't remember if it's from Discovery, Nat Geo, or History Channel.

But yes, those people need some action. Seriously.



967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/13/08 , edited 4/18/08
Aiyah... IF ALL HUMAN CAN COOPERATE. WE ARE GOD ALREADY. zzz~~ Oh well.. Lets wait for the evolution of human while drinking some tea shall we?
21618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / the awesomest pla...
Offline
Posted 2/13/08 , edited 4/18/08

nene817 wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote:

Dude...these people need to get laid.
Our Planet Earth is damaged beyond repair.
They need to open their eyes to that.



Earth isn't necessarily damaged beyond repair.

1. Only the biosphere is damaged.
2. With humans gone, it will start to recover. It won't go back to it's original state, but it'll still be better off. There's some documentary on this. Don't remember if it's from Discovery, Nat Geo, or History Channel.

But yes, those people need some action. Seriously.





lmao XD i do agree humans are messing this planet up but i dont think the planet would go back to the way it was because of the the things that ARE already too far beyond repair. (houses getting built , rare animals dying..)
Posted 2/13/08 , edited 4/18/08

ariake-luna wrote:


nene817 wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote:

Dude...these people need to get laid.
Our Planet Earth is damaged beyond repair.
They need to open their eyes to that.



Earth isn't necessarily damaged beyond repair.

1. Only the biosphere is damaged.
2. With humans gone, it will start to recover. It won't go back to it's original state, but it'll still be better off. There's some documentary on this. Don't remember if it's from Discovery, Nat Geo, or History Channel.

But yes, those people need some action. Seriously.





lmao XD i do agree humans are messing this planet up but i dont think the planet would go back to the way it was because of the the things that are already too far beyond repair.

I did say "It won't go back to it's original state, but it'll be better off." The earth is damaged beyond complete repair, but not damaged beyond healing.

21618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / the awesomest pla...
Offline
Posted 2/13/08 , edited 4/18/08

nene817 wrote:


ariake-luna wrote:


nene817 wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote:

Dude...these people need to get laid.
Our Planet Earth is damaged beyond repair.
They need to open their eyes to that.



Earth isn't necessarily damaged beyond repair.

1. Only the biosphere is damaged.
2. With humans gone, it will start to recover. It won't go back to it's original state, but it'll still be better off. There's some documentary on this. Don't remember if it's from Discovery, Nat Geo, or History Channel.

But yes, those people need some action. Seriously.





lmao XD i do agree humans are messing this planet up but i dont think the planet would go back to the way it was because of the the things that are already too far beyond repair.

I did say "It won't go back to it's original state, but it'll be better off." The earth is damaged beyond complete repair, but not damaged beyond healing.



some parts might be able to heal but most of it is already dead so i think e should just stay here till it blows up or something >.>

Posted 2/13/08 , edited 4/18/08

ariake-luna wrote:


nene817 wrote:


ariake-luna wrote:


nene817 wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote:

Dude...these people need to get laid.
Our Planet Earth is damaged beyond repair.
They need to open their eyes to that.



Earth isn't necessarily damaged beyond repair.

1. Only the biosphere is damaged.
2. With humans gone, it will start to recover. It won't go back to it's original state, but it'll still be better off. There's some documentary on this. Don't remember if it's from Discovery, Nat Geo, or History Channel.

But yes, those people need some action. Seriously.





lmao XD i do agree humans are messing this planet up but i dont think the planet would go back to the way it was because of the the things that are already too far beyond repair.

I did say "It won't go back to it's original state, but it'll be better off." The earth is damaged beyond complete repair, but not damaged beyond healing.



some parts might be able to heal but most of it is already dead so i think e should just stay here till it blows up or something >.>


I've never supported the "Destroy All Humans" movement.

21618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / the awesomest pla...
Offline
Posted 2/13/08 , edited 4/18/08

nene817 wrote:


ariake-luna wrote:


nene817 wrote:


ariake-luna wrote:


nene817 wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote:

Dude...these people need to get laid.
Our Planet Earth is damaged beyond repair.
They need to open their eyes to that.



Earth isn't necessarily damaged beyond repair.

1. Only the biosphere is damaged.
2. With humans gone, it will start to recover. It won't go back to it's original state, but it'll still be better off. There's some documentary on this. Don't remember if it's from Discovery, Nat Geo, or History Channel.

But yes, those people need some action. Seriously.





lmao XD i do agree humans are messing this planet up but i dont think the planet would go back to the way it was because of the the things that are already too far beyond repair.

I did say "It won't go back to it's original state, but it'll be better off." The earth is damaged beyond complete repair, but not damaged beyond healing.



some parts might be able to heal but most of it is already dead so i think e should just stay here till it blows up or something >.>


I've never supported the "Destroy All Humans" movement.



cool ^.^ (never said you did sorry if it sounded like i implied it =(..)
653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/13/08 , edited 4/18/08
This guy is suggesting a mass suicide and some of you retard are supporting this? damn
13214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
reminds me of the anime Appleseed..."eliminating d human race by stopping reproduction".........
3599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Queens, New York...
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
Why don't I just kill that entire movement with my fancy lil AK-47, then their wishes will be fulfilled and their movement's "mission" will be accomplished.........well, their own mission to die that is lol
375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
i think humans should just end because we fucked up the world
im sorry, but its true
and god didnt make everything to revolve around us
we are the worst thing thats ever happend to the earth
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 2/11/09
I admit some crowd control is needed... but wtf extinction? Not gonna happen..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.