First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Are vegetarians eating blood when eating plants?
3704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/30/16
Only if one knew, if you ate all the plants everything would die.
Sorry had to make a twist in this story.

Makes a movie out of the plant eating terminators.
30358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 8/30/16

GooseMcDucks wrote:

Only if one knew, if you ate all the plants everything would die.
Sorry had to make a twist in this story.

Makes a movie out of the plant eating terminators.


isn't that the little shop of horrors movie?
Posted 8/30/16 , edited 8/30/16

XxDarkSasuxX wrote:

Can't tell if troll or bored.



^
22676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 8/30/16
http://www.pri.org/stories/2014-01-09/new-research-plant-intelligence-may-forever-change-how-you-think-about-plants

Plants secrete defensive chemicals when they hear a recording a caterpillar eating leaves, they release asprine when hurt, and they warn others around them if an invader is nearby. They have some sort of unique plant intelligence that is different than us mammals. So remember that the next time you eat salad that plant is in agonizing pain as you devour its flesh.
17710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 8/30/16 , edited 8/30/16
if veganism made me hate animal rights then you're probably not thinking hard enough....
6636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/30/16

Rujikin wrote:

http://www.pri.org/stories/2014-01-09/new-research-plant-intelligence-may-forever-change-how-you-think-about-plants

Plants secrete defensive chemicals when they hear a recording a caterpillar eating leaves, they release asprine when hurt, and they warn others around them if an invader is nearby. They have some sort of unique plant intelligence that is different than us mammals. So remember that the next time you eat salad that plant is in agonizing pain as you devour its flesh.


or ever consider what the wild members of the Bovinae family of animals thinks of their pampered domestic cousins
22676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 8/30/16

dragonlord1234 wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

http://www.pri.org/stories/2014-01-09/new-research-plant-intelligence-may-forever-change-how-you-think-about-plants

Plants secrete defensive chemicals when they hear a recording a caterpillar eating leaves, they release asprine when hurt, and they warn others around them if an invader is nearby. They have some sort of unique plant intelligence that is different than us mammals. So remember that the next time you eat salad that plant is in agonizing pain as you devour its flesh.


or ever consider what the wild members of the Bovinae family of animals thinks of their pampered domestic cousins


That would be pretty interesting if we could find that out
15644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Online
Posted 8/30/16
"It's okay to eat fish, 'cause they don't have any feelings"
6636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/30/16

Rujikin wrote:


dragonlord1234 wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

http://www.pri.org/stories/2014-01-09/new-research-plant-intelligence-may-forever-change-how-you-think-about-plants

Plants secrete defensive chemicals when they hear a recording a caterpillar eating leaves, they release asprine when hurt, and they warn others around them if an invader is nearby. They have some sort of unique plant intelligence that is different than us mammals. So remember that the next time you eat salad that plant is in agonizing pain as you devour its flesh.


or ever consider what the wild members of the Bovinae family of animals thinks of their pampered domestic cousins


That would be pretty interesting if we could find that out


im pretty sure the mind of a cow would be relatively boring kinda empty. though im guessing understand what the statement was about
18652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 8/30/16

XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


Norasuna wrote:

EAT BACON.

My name is Sasu Crow and I approve this message.


I am American and I approve this message.
22676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The White House
Offline
Posted 9/3/16

dragonlord1234 wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


dragonlord1234 wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

http://www.pri.org/stories/2014-01-09/new-research-plant-intelligence-may-forever-change-how-you-think-about-plants

Plants secrete defensive chemicals when they hear a recording a caterpillar eating leaves, they release asprine when hurt, and they warn others around them if an invader is nearby. They have some sort of unique plant intelligence that is different than us mammals. So remember that the next time you eat salad that plant is in agonizing pain as you devour its flesh.


or ever consider what the wild members of the Bovinae family of animals thinks of their pampered domestic cousins


That would be pretty interesting if we could find that out


im pretty sure the mind of a cow would be relatively boring kinda empty. though im guessing understand what the statement was about


How do you know? What if it's not much different than a Human but less greedy and more lazy?
Posted 9/3/16

XxNaruTheNarcissistxX wrote:


XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


Norasuna wrote:

EAT BACON.

My name is Sasu Crow and I approve this message.


I am American and I approve this message.


6636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/5/16

Rujikin wrote:


dragonlord1234 wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


dragonlord1234 wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

http://www.pri.org/stories/2014-01-09/new-research-plant-intelligence-may-forever-change-how-you-think-about-plants

Plants secrete defensive chemicals when they hear a recording a caterpillar eating leaves, they release asprine when hurt, and they warn others around them if an invader is nearby. They have some sort of unique plant intelligence that is different than us mammals. So remember that the next time you eat salad that plant is in agonizing pain as you devour its flesh.


or ever consider what the wild members of the Bovinae family of animals thinks of their pampered domestic cousins


That would be pretty interesting if we could find that out


im pretty sure the mind of a cow would be relatively boring kinda empty. though im guessing understand what the statement was about


How do you know? What if it's not much different than a Human but less greedy and more lazy?


grew up on a farm so spending that much time around does help teach some things about them.
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 9/5/16
medium rare
1155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere Drinking
Offline
Posted 9/5/16

XxNaruTheNarcissistxX wrote:


XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


Norasuna wrote:

EAT BACON.

My name is Sasu Crow and I approve this message.


I am American and I approve this message.


I am Bacon and I approve of this message.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.