First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Windows 10 is supposed to be the worst Windows to exist
Banned
1527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 8/31/16 , edited 8/31/16
Basically when i click the "X" sign when i open windows in Windows 7, it closes at the millisecond i tap or click that X button. In Windows 10 it has to take like a minute to think. This is a problem when you make an OS designed for phones more or less. The same thing happens when i click on everything else, "Search" 1 minute, searches and then clicks enter "1 minute" and then the app or window opens up.
1041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/31/16
In my opinion Windows 10 is better than 7 and I've had no issues thus far with it so I really don't understand when people call it the worst windows to date or the worst one yet.
I've had no problems with performance or compatibility, I upgraded from 8.1 and couldn't be happier so far.
9455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/31/16
I think people who say it's the worst one has never used vista or 8. That being said, those who say it's better than 7 are just having a laugh.
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/31/16

DarkZedge wrote:
I really don't understand when people call it the worst windows to date or the worst one yet.
I've had no problems with performance or compatibility, I upgraded from 8.1 and couldn't be happier so far.
Well I wouldn't call it a "upgrade" from windows 7, maybe from windows 8.
Worst of course not.
Also if it worked for you does not mean it works as good for others.
Maybe they have fixed a bit for now?
Hope so.

11 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/31/16
To be honest, my favourite windows OS was XP or 7. I've had tons of problems with windows 10 including a bug where the task bar wouldn't respond.

Though it can't be worse then Vista or ME can it?
8401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/31/16 , edited 9/2/16
A fatal flaw in its design bricked my mom's desktop. Literally bricked it. I'm not saying Windows 10 is badly programed for people that do a clean install/have a newer computer, but the company really screwed over a lot of people tricking them into thinking their systems hardware/software was good enough to handle it only for it to crash and burn down the road.
10615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Offline
Posted 8/31/16 , edited 9/1/16
if you ignore the spyware, how Microsoft may not honor user preferences by resetting or changing setting after an update, how you can't stop Microsoft from forcing an update even if you're in the middle of work, how they broke powershell and camera as well as caused some windows to freeze with the anniversary update and the possible compatibility issues with older software (and hardware)...windows 10 is fine.
9787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Online
Posted 8/31/16 , edited 8/31/16
The only notable issues I've had thus far is "getting lost" with my still-unfamiliar laptop, and that has more to do with having had this computer for less than two years. Sure, my last laptop was incompatible with the updates to Windows 10; however, I cannot complain, since it was also a cheap-as-dirt, itty-bitty XP that was over eight years-old.


lol at the people jerking off to Windows 7. No, it wasn't that good. I had that for eight years with my old XP. I've never found it to be anything but unremarkable. That said; for ease of familiarity, my Windows 10 is personalized to have the set-up of earlier Windows.
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 8/31/16 , edited 8/31/16

aeb0717 wrote:

The only notable issues I've had thus far is "getting lost" with my still-unfamiliar laptop, and that has more to do with having had this computer for less than two years. Sure, my last laptop was incompatible with the updates to Windows 10; however, I cannot complain, since it was also a cheap-as-dirt, itty-bitty XP that was over eight years-old.


lol at the people jerking off to Windows 7. No, it wasn't that good. I had that for eight years with my old XP. I've never found it to be anything but unremarkable. That said; for ease of familiarity, my Windows 10 is personalized to have the set-up of earlier Windows.

#Windows7MasterRace
2013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 8/31/16
I've had no issues with Windows 10 since the day of release. Then again, I've been using it on an SSD and it has been performing amazingly.
20894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Online
Posted 8/31/16
Listen here you lil casul. If you are gonna complain about Windows 10 you better give the specifications of the PC.
Motherboard, CPU, RAM, Memory , VGA and its driver , Storage Drive and its used and free space, Monitor model and that stuff.
27271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Online
Posted 8/31/16
I think the worst is actually Windows 8
1041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/1/16

GooseMcDucks wrote:


DarkZedge wrote:
I really don't understand when people call it the worst windows to date or the worst one yet.
I've had no problems with performance or compatibility, I upgraded from 8.1 and couldn't be happier so far.
Well I wouldn't call it a "upgrade" from windows 7, maybe from windows 8.
Worst of course not.
Also if it worked for you does not mean it works as good for others.
Maybe they have fixed a bit for now?
Hope so.



While it is true that it may not work as well for everyone as it does for me, most people I've spoken to have had no issues with it either.
I'm not saying it's a perfect OS or anything of the sort but it does feel like a better OS than both 8.1 and 7. Some updates have been rolled out by Microsoft but nothing major that I know of.

7420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/1/16
Windows 10 works fine, even on my older, piece of crap PC.

Or, it does when I can make it past the boot sequence and get my hard drive to spin up
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/1/16 , edited 9/1/16
People really have forgotten about Windows ME haven't they if they are bad mouthing Win10.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.