First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply white lives matter now labeled as hate group
18690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/31/16 , edited 9/13/16
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/white-lives-matter-hate-group-splc_us_57c3c23ee4b085c1ff2a05d3


so they can label this as a hate group - though I agree if its saying America should only be white or whatever-

but on the other hand BLM is not labeled as a hate/terrorist group even after a petition with enough signatures was signed


K

it has to go both ways


ter·ror·ist.
NOUN


1.a person who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims




ter·ror·ism.
NOUN

1.the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims

Posted 8/31/16 , edited 9/13/16
piz-za.
NOUN

1. Delicious cheesy goodness

2. Bliss
8502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 8/31/16 , edited 8/31/16
Well, let's be fair, it probably is. It isn't like the SPLC has a "black nationalism" category for nothing. Keep in mind this is a small group of a larger movement in the case of the White Lives Matter. And just like White Lives Matter the SPLC has labeled a fair few of black nationalist groups as hate groups as well.

One might surmise that the reason why BLM is as wild as it is is due to a lack of real leadership and planning. I don't know.


Edit: The SPLC does appear to have a left wing bias, I admit.
8502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 8/31/16 , edited 8/31/16






This is the black nationalism category.
18690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/31/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Well, let's be fair, it probably is. It isn't like the SPLC has a "black nationalism" category for nothing. Keep in mind this is a small group of a larger movement in the case of the White Lives Matter. And just like White Lives Matter the SPLC has labeled a fair few of black nationalist groups as hate groups as well.

One might surmise that the reason why BLM is as wild as it is is due to a lack of real leadership and planning. I don't know.


Edit: The SPLC does appear to have a left wing bias, I admit.


what is splc?
8502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 8/31/16 , edited 8/31/16

redokami wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Well, let's be fair, it probably is. It isn't like the SPLC has a "black nationalism" category for nothing. Keep in mind this is a small group of a larger movement in the case of the White Lives Matter. And just like White Lives Matter the SPLC has labeled a fair few of black nationalist groups as hate groups as well.

One might surmise that the reason why BLM is as wild as it is is due to a lack of real leadership and planning. I don't know.


Edit: The SPLC does appear to have a left wing bias, I admit.


what is splc?


......

Did you even read the article? The article clearly says that the Southern Poverty Law Center was the one categorizing them as a hate group, with the Anti Defamation League claiming that the group was organized by a Neo Nazi group.
18690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/31/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


redokami wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Well, let's be fair, it probably is. It isn't like the SPLC has a "black nationalism" category for nothing. Keep in mind this is a small group of a larger movement in the case of the White Lives Matter. And just like White Lives Matter the SPLC has labeled a fair few of black nationalist groups as hate groups as well.

One might surmise that the reason why BLM is as wild as it is is due to a lack of real leadership and planning. I don't know.


Edit: The SPLC does appear to have a left wing bias, I admit.


what is splc?


......

Did you even read the article? The article clearly says that the Southern Poverty Law Center was the one categorizing them as a hate group, with the Anti Defamation League claiming that the group was organized by a Neo Nazi group.


I read it until my computer spazzed out again, I never do well with words shortened lol,
24257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/31/16 , edited 9/6/16
Good? #BlackLivesMatter started out as a movement to point out the mistreatment of blacks by police.

White Lives Matter's intentions were never so just.
18690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 8/31/16 , edited 9/12/16

MysticGon wrote:

Good? #BlackLivesMatter started out as a movement to point out the mistreatment of blacks by police.

White Lives Matter's intentions were never so just.


yes, lets point out mistreatment by

beating up police
blocking roads so people cant get to work and can lose their jobs
set you communities on fire
defend criminals
shooting police
denying police service at restuarants
calling for the deaths of police "what do we want? dead cops, when do we want it ? now"
"pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon"


I can go on
20765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 8/31/16 , edited 9/4/16

MysticGon wrote:

Good? #BlackLivesMatter started out as a movement to point out the mistreatment of blacks by police.

White Lives Matter's intentions were never so just.


but are now a group of black supremacists go figure.
3415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/31/16
Well to be fair, BLM cind of started this "white lives matter".
Even though they kind of reminds me of (if they go far enough)
coming in contacts with KKK, and then things would stir up for the worse.

So please just take all of this away, we don't need it, not worth it, just making a mess.

24257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/31/16 , edited 8/31/16

redokami wrote:


MysticGon wrote:

Good? #BlackLivesMatter started out as a movement to point out the mistreatment of blacks by police.

White Lives Matter's intentions were never so just.


yes, lets point out mistreatment by

beating up police
blocking roads so people cant get to work and can lose their jobs
set you communities on fire
defend criminals
shooting police
denying police service at restuarants
calling for the deaths of police "what do we want? dead cops, when do we want it ? now"
"pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon"


I can go on





Ryulightorb wrote:


MysticGon wrote:

Good? #BlackLivesMatter started out as a movement to point out the mistreatment of blacks by police.

White Lives Matter's intentions were never so just.


but are now a group of black supremacists go figure.


The fact that people are talking about it and feel so strongly about is a positive result in my opinion.

33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 8/31/16 , edited 9/1/16

MysticGon wrote:

The fact that people are talking about it and feel so strongly about is a positive result in my opinion.

Sadly, this isn't a case of all publicity is good publicity.
24257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/31/16

XxDarkSasuxX wrote:


MysticGon wrote:

The fact that people are talking about it and feel so strongly about is a positive result in my opinion.

Sadly, this isn't a case of all publicity is good publicity.


Like a moth to a flame.

I disagree. It's better than apathy.
9285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/31/16 , edited 9/4/16
So sick of all this race shit.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.