Post Reply Interviews with Monster Girls Anticipation
217250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 9/3/16 , edited 9 days ago
1/7/17 Now that the show has aired, join the discussion at /forumtopic-978687/interviews-with-monster-girls-discussion


img]http://i.imgur.com/fGYsktP.jpg?1


A television anime adaptation of Petosu's comedy manga Interviews with Monster Girls (Demi-chan wa Kataritai) has been green-lit. The anime will air next January.


Plot Summary

Monsters of legend walk among us, going by the name “demi-humans.” Ever since he's discovered the “demis,” one young man has become obsessed with them. So when he gets a job as a teacher at a high school for demi-girls, it's a dream come true! But these demis, who include a rambunctious vampire, a bashful headless girl, and a succubus, have all the problems normal teenagers have, on top of their supernatural conditions. How to handle a classroom full of them?!


http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-09-03/interviews-with-monster-girls-demi-chan-wa-kataritai-comedy-manga-gets-tv-anime/.106077
16136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Virginia USA
Online
Posted 9/3/16
Aww at first I thought this was a sequel or something to MonMu

Oh well this still sounds cute. Will watch.
47859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New York
Online
Posted 9/3/16
Sound interesting
17927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 9/3/16
I saw the manga for this will be released soon in the US. I wonder why Nurse Hitomi is not getting an anime?
25132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Northern Ireland
Online
Posted 9/4/16
Read this on unmentionable websites.

Synopsis is a bit off as in the manga it isn't a "high school for demi-humans" it is just a normal school that so happens to have 4 of them in it, 3 students and 1 teacher which it even note in universe as being odd. The succubus they mention is a teacher and the 3 students are a vampire, dullahan and yuki-ona.

It's a pretty chill and cute SoL about a teacher trying to learn more about his demi-human students natures and every day lives.
32538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/4/16 , edited 9/4/16


I agree it make a great anime. Be fun to see how they would handle the guy that really like boobs so much so that
and the paper girl.

..and volume 4 just got released last month.
17927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 9/4/16

curr0001 wrote:



I agree it make a great anime. Be fun to see how they would handle the guy that really like boobs so much so that
and the paper girl.

..and volume 4 just got released last month.


And the Wookiee gym teacher. Volume 4 of Nurse Hitomi has been released?? Thanks for the news.
32538 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/4/16

Gafennec wrote:


curr0001 wrote:



I agree it make a great anime. Be fun to see how they would handle the guy that really like boobs so much so that
and the paper girl.

..and volume 4 just got released last month.


And the Wookiee gym teacher. Volume 4 of Nurse Hitomi has been released?? Thanks for the news.


No problem.

Yah it start out pretty standard monster girl stuff then it goes into what the heck territory with some of the students and teachers.

I give props to the author for originality!
17927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 9/5/16

curr0001 wrote:

No problem.

Yah it start out pretty standard monster girl stuff then it goes into what the heck territory with some of the students and teachers.

I give props to the author for originality!


Agreed. It's a fun read and should be animated. I find myself favoring the 'duck out of its water' type stories: Rosario and Vampire, Actually I Am, Monster Musume, and the upcoming Interview with Monster Girls. But Nurse Hitomi takes us 'behind the scenes' as it was of these other stories.
47859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New York
Online
Posted 11/6/16 , edited 11/6/16
17099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 11/6/16
This looks cute.
You must be logged in to post.