"Kill Me Baby"
25048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 9/3/16 , edited 9/3/16
anyone?
Posted 9/3/16 , edited 9/3/16
I like the intro but have never been able to watch the show.
25048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 9/3/16 , edited 9/3/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

I like the intro but have never been able to watch the show.


i wish that crunchyroll would add it
Posted 9/3/16 , edited 9/3/16

SolidFalcon wrote:


ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

I like the intro but have never been able to watch the show.


i wish that crunchyroll would add it


That's not there fault. It's a matter of licensing issues. They'd love to add it.
25048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 9/3/16 , edited 9/3/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:


SolidFalcon wrote:


ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

I like the intro but have never been able to watch the show.


i wish that crunchyroll would add it


That's not there fault. It's a matter of licensing issues. They'd love to add it.


oh.
27138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prison
Online
Posted 9/3/16 , edited 9/3/16
I-I'll be your onii chan!
45626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/3/16 , edited 9/3/16
Naisu shotto!
121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Offline
Posted 10/15/16 , edited 10/16/16
JESUS GUY?!

Keep your suicidal thought s to yourself.
Guest Pass Litter Moderator
120676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 1/6/18 , edited 1/6/18
New-year cleaning. Closing threads with no new posts since 12/31/2016.
You must be logged in to post.