First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Taco Trucks On Every Corner
9558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 9/3/16


Thinly veiled white genocide claim by the looks of it. I never found Latino culture to be overly dominant.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/3/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:



Thinly veiled white genocide claim by the looks of it. I never found Latino culture to be overly dominant.


Depends where you live.
35037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/3/16
I'm sure comments about invasions of taco trucks and "dominant cultures" will help mend the burned bridges between Trump and Hispanic voters.

Fox News poll (8/28-8/30) puts Clinton ahead of Trump by 19 points among Hispanic voters in a 4 way race:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/31/fox-news-poll-trump-narrows-clintons-lead.html

PPP poll (8/26-8/28) puts Trump at -53% favourability among Hispanic voters, at -49% among them in a 5 way race, at -48% in two way race:



http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2015/PPP_Release_National_83016.pdf

As a bonus, from the same PPP poll I found this interesting tidbit: nearly 1 in 3 Trump supporters believe ACORN, which has been defunct for more than half a decade, will steal the election.

10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/3/16
ACORN has "rebuilt" itself into three other things though.

Guess ACORN was really HYDRA all along.
5320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / California
Offline
Posted 9/3/16
We already have taco trucks on every corner
35037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/3/16

VZ68 wrote:

ACORN has "rebuilt" itself into three other things though.

Guess ACORN was really HYDRA all along.


One operates at the state level in New York (which last went red in 1984) and another operates at the state level in California (which last went red in 1988). The third's primary purpose is directing people to low-income housing. Not exactly what I'd call a major force capable of rigging an election. How would they be, and what reason is there to think they are?
Humms 
10583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CAN, ON
Offline
Posted 9/3/16
If you are dumb enough to buy a taco from a food truck.....


I'll make my own thank you, why buy 1 taco when you can make 10? Oh because you know, I'm on the go and stuff and I need something, sure, you know it doesn't take a genius to make yourself a taco. Fun fact you can even take them on the go! I dunno who came up with such an idea, making food to take on the go.

10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 9/3/16

BlueOni wrote:


VZ68 wrote:

ACORN has "rebuilt" itself into three other things though.

Guess ACORN was really HYDRA all along.


One operates at the state level in New York (which last went red in 1984) and another operates at the state level in California (which last went red in 1988). The third's primary purpose is directing people to low-income housing. Not exactly what I'd call a major force capable of rigging an election. How would they be, and what reason is there to think they are?


California also passed Prop 8 with a million votes in 2008 until overturned in 2010, your point being? Pieces of ACORN are still set up and working.
Emtro 
1563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/3/16
Another poorly worded phrase taken out of context. The comment is saying a lot that most people won't listen too cause everyone loves tacos, lol (https://youtu.be/RlIHDauX3ao?t=40).

The reason a Latino member of Latinos for Trump is saying this is because it means the dominant voice for Latinos in the US will shift from legal migrants to illegal migrants who you will often see selling tacos out of trucks and not paying taxes because they business isn't reported.

Of course this was a ridiculous exaggeration but then it was supposed to be.

But yea, legal taco trucks on every corner would be awesome (but ultimately with that much competition unprofitable). Hey, maybe when the Democratic party finishes converting the country to socialist they can start a taco truck regime and make it real. #TacosAreWithHer
35037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/3/16

VZ68 wrote:

California also passed Prop 8 with a million votes in 2008 until overturned in 2010, your point being? Pieces of ACORN are still set up and working.


The point is that those groups that broke off from ACORN as it was dying are placed in parts of the country that would not impact the 2016 election. The polling in New York places Clinton anywhere between 12 and 30 points ahead of Trump, and the polling in California puts her ahead between 15 and 26 points. This reflects election trends that have lasted decades now, and so isn't an outstanding result. What reason is there to be suspicious of their activities in those states, and why aren't they operating in swing states if they really want to rig the election?
16795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 9/3/16

BlueOni wrote:


VZ68 wrote:

California also passed Prop 8 with a million votes in 2008 until overturned in 2010, your point being? Pieces of ACORN are still set up and working.


The point is that those groups that broke off from ACORN as it was dying are placed in parts of the country that would not impact the 2016 election. The polling in New York places Clinton anywhere between 12 and 30 points ahead of Trump, and the polling in California puts her ahead between 15 and 26 points. This reflects election trends that have lasted decades now, and so isn't an outstanding result. What reason is there to be suspicious of their activities in those states, and why aren't they operating in swing states if they really want to rig the election?

New york and California always blindly vote democratic. No surprise there.

48597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 9/3/16 , edited 9/3/16
That man is a self hating piece of shit.
35037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/3/16

Rujikin wrote:

New york and California always blindly vote democratic. No surprise there.


That's my point.
17771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 9/3/16
taco truck on every corner......isnt the american dream is to get rich by yourself? this country was made great by peole starting small businesses.....or in other words, a taco truck on every corner.
Posted 9/3/16

Ocale wrote:

I have never seen a taco truck.


Same
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.