First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Does it really get better or is that just false hope?
38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9/4/16
it gets better in what you have control over some things are just not in your control and in the aspect hopefully you are a person get better with handling the shit that just comes at you and get stronger for it
18913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/4/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


nemoskull wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


ds0656 wrote:

It doesn't


So people who commit suicide aren't in the wrong?


not all of them.
besides, who are you to decide what is wrong for someone else? your not god, or even a lawmaker.
who are you to decide what is moral for someone else?


Okay then.


lol
conflict & humiliation can help a person grow and see things in another light, maybe u should try that

to answer the question, only change and action will make things better or worse. do whatever u want
mrya21 
4383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ohio
Offline
Posted 9/4/16
wouldn't life getting better or worse depend on past and current circumstances? I mean, to try and cover this with a simple blanket statement is really a futile exercise since all of our experiences, even if very similar are subjective.
Posted 9/5/16
Life's a frame of mind as far as if it's good or bad . For some no life will never get better cause nothing would ever be good enough and for others just being alive is good enough.
19493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States, DE
Offline
Posted 9/5/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:

It. Gets. Better.

Yes, it does. This is coming from someone who has battled major depression since they were 10.

I realize there are cases that go against this, but that doesn't change the fact that there is SO MUCH more to life than the hardships. It's easy to think that it will never get better when you are young, but the only way you find out for sure is by living to see for yourself.

Keep going, it's worth it.


imo this is only really true once you find a partner in life


It's a common delusion that some people have to think that having romance in their lives will somehow magically transform them into a happy, productive member of society.

That's not true at all. In fact, some people get into relationships and then have their lives take a major turn for the worse.

Also, being in love will NOT cure things like depression. I can attest to this.

Not saying it doesn't help sometimes. But it's naive to think that it is NEEDED to be happy or to live a successful life.

20811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/5/16

YayForKittens wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:

It. Gets. Better.

Yes, it does. This is coming from someone who has battled major depression since they were 10.

I realize there are cases that go against this, but that doesn't change the fact that there is SO MUCH more to life than the hardships. It's easy to think that it will never get better when you are young, but the only way you find out for sure is by living to see for yourself.

Keep going, it's worth it.


imo this is only really true once you find a partner in life


It's a common delusion that some people have to think that having romance in their lives will somehow magically transform them into a happy, productive member of society.

That's not true at all. In fact, some people get into relationships and then have their lives take a major turn for the worse.

Also, being in love will NOT cure things like depression. I can attest to this.

Not saying it doesn't help sometimes. But it's naive to think that it is NEEDED to be happy or to live a successful life.




Depends on the person i mean i'm not at my best unless i have a partner otherwise im depressed due to loneliness and friends can't provide a fix to that only a partner can.

It's delusional how people think that everyone can be happy without a partner.

Being in love and a relationship cured my depression i only got back to it due to abuse.


19493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States, DE
Offline
Posted 9/5/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:

It. Gets. Better.

Yes, it does. This is coming from someone who has battled major depression since they were 10.

I realize there are cases that go against this, but that doesn't change the fact that there is SO MUCH more to life than the hardships. It's easy to think that it will never get better when you are young, but the only way you find out for sure is by living to see for yourself.

Keep going, it's worth it.


imo this is only really true once you find a partner in life


It's a common delusion that some people have to think that having romance in their lives will somehow magically transform them into a happy, productive member of society.

That's not true at all. In fact, some people get into relationships and then have their lives take a major turn for the worse.

Also, being in love will NOT cure things like depression. I can attest to this.

Not saying it doesn't help sometimes. But it's naive to think that it is NEEDED to be happy or to live a successful life.




Depends on the person i mean i'm not at my best unless i have a partner otherwise im depressed due to loneliness and friends can't provide a fix to that only a partner can.

It's delusional how people think that everyone can be happy without a partner.

Being in love and a relationship cured my depression i only got back to it due to abuse.




True everyone is different. However I'm afraid you're confusing depression with the need for intimacy. I have been in love and in a relationship for years and things are going well. Yet sometimes I still consider suicide and find it hard to function.

Relationships do not 'cure' true clinical depression. They can mask the pain at times but that is about it.

Also, I never once said that EVERYONE can be happy without a partner. Don't switch up my words please.
20811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/5/16

YayForKittens wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:

It. Gets. Better.

Yes, it does. This is coming from someone who has battled major depression since they were 10.

I realize there are cases that go against this, but that doesn't change the fact that there is SO MUCH more to life than the hardships. It's easy to think that it will never get better when you are young, but the only way you find out for sure is by living to see for yourself.

Keep going, it's worth it.


imo this is only really true once you find a partner in life


It's a common delusion that some people have to think that having romance in their lives will somehow magically transform them into a happy, productive member of society.

That's not true at all. In fact, some people get into relationships and then have their lives take a major turn for the worse.

Also, being in love will NOT cure things like depression. I can attest to this.

Not saying it doesn't help sometimes. But it's naive to think that it is NEEDED to be happy or to live a successful life.




Depends on the person i mean i'm not at my best unless i have a partner otherwise im depressed due to loneliness and friends can't provide a fix to that only a partner can.

It's delusional how people think that everyone can be happy without a partner.

Being in love and a relationship cured my depression i only got back to it due to abuse.




True everyone is different. However I'm afraid you're confusing depression with the need for intimacy. I have been in love and in a relationship for years and things are going well. Yet sometimes I still consider suicide and find it hard to function.

Relationships do not 'cure' true clinical depression. They can mask the pain at times but that is about it.

Also, I never once said that EVERYONE can be happy without a partner. Don't switch up my words please.




Depression can stem from a need for intimacy.

Love can cure true clinical depression just as much as therapy can.
you are right i shouldn't switch your words up however your naive view that love can't help or fix clinical depression is naive and shortsighted imo.
19493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States, DE
Offline
Posted 9/5/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:

It. Gets. Better.

Yes, it does. This is coming from someone who has battled major depression since they were 10.

I realize there are cases that go against this, but that doesn't change the fact that there is SO MUCH more to life than the hardships. It's easy to think that it will never get better when you are young, but the only way you find out for sure is by living to see for yourself.

Keep going, it's worth it.


imo this is only really true once you find a partner in life


It's a common delusion that some people have to think that having romance in their lives will somehow magically transform them into a happy, productive member of society.

That's not true at all. In fact, some people get into relationships and then have their lives take a major turn for the worse.

Also, being in love will NOT cure things like depression. I can attest to this.

Not saying it doesn't help sometimes. But it's naive to think that it is NEEDED to be happy or to live a successful life.




Depends on the person i mean i'm not at my best unless i have a partner otherwise im depressed due to loneliness and friends can't provide a fix to that only a partner can.

It's delusional how people think that everyone can be happy without a partner.

Being in love and a relationship cured my depression i only got back to it due to abuse.




True everyone is different. However I'm afraid you're confusing depression with the need for intimacy. I have been in love and in a relationship for years and things are going well. Yet sometimes I still consider suicide and find it hard to function.

Relationships do not 'cure' true clinical depression. They can mask the pain at times but that is about it.

Also, I never once said that EVERYONE can be happy without a partner. Don't switch up my words please.




Depression can stem from a need for intimacy.

Love can cure true clinical depression just as much as therapy can.
you are right i shouldn't switch your words up however your naive view that love can't help or fix clinical depression is naive and shortsighted imo.



That just means that not being in a relationship makes you depressed. That's all I'm saying.

And I'm sure sometimes it can.

And I hate to break it to you, but I am neither naive or shortsighted in this matter. But nice try at being passive aggressivly hateful to someone you know nothing about.
18772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / I don't know??
Offline
Posted 9/5/16
My perspective on it is

If a problem occurs and at first you either learn to deal with it or just wait for it to fade.

If you learned to deal with it then when another problem rises you might have an idea of how to fix it, then it definitely got better since there will be less worry.

But, if you just left it alone to fade the second time a problem rises you'll be forced to let it fade again. It didn't get better since you'll have the same worry.

20811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/5/16 , edited 9/5/16

YayForKittens wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:

It. Gets. Better.

Yes, it does. This is coming from someone who has battled major depression since they were 10.

I realize there are cases that go against this, but that doesn't change the fact that there is SO MUCH more to life than the hardships. It's easy to think that it will never get better when you are young, but the only way you find out for sure is by living to see for yourself.

Keep going, it's worth it.


imo this is only really true once you find a partner in life


It's a common delusion that some people have to think that having romance in their lives will somehow magically transform them into a happy, productive member of society.

That's not true at all. In fact, some people get into relationships and then have their lives take a major turn for the worse.

Also, being in love will NOT cure things like depression. I can attest to this.

Not saying it doesn't help sometimes. But it's naive to think that it is NEEDED to be happy or to live a successful life.




Depends on the person i mean i'm not at my best unless i have a partner otherwise im depressed due to loneliness and friends can't provide a fix to that only a partner can.

It's delusional how people think that everyone can be happy without a partner.

Being in love and a relationship cured my depression i only got back to it due to abuse.




True everyone is different. However I'm afraid you're confusing depression with the need for intimacy. I have been in love and in a relationship for years and things are going well. Yet sometimes I still consider suicide and find it hard to function.

Relationships do not 'cure' true clinical depression. They can mask the pain at times but that is about it.

Also, I never once said that EVERYONE can be happy without a partner. Don't switch up my words please.




Depression can stem from a need for intimacy.

Love can cure true clinical depression just as much as therapy can.
you are right i shouldn't switch your words up however your naive view that love can't help or fix clinical depression is naive and shortsighted imo.



That just means that not being in a relationship makes you depressed. That's all I'm saying.

And I'm sure sometimes it can.

And I hate to break it to you, but I am neither naive or shortsighted in this matter. But nice try at being passive aggressivly hateful to someone you know nothing about.



Well you are acting shortsighted and naive assuming love cannot fix clinical depression.

That's just offensive to those of us who are actually clinically depressed to assume you know everything and assume love cannot cause depression or the lack of love cannot.

i wouldn't be "Passively aggressive" if you didn't offend me and try to act like you know it all which is how you come off as.

I merely spoke my opinion and you come saying i'm naive for knowing what i need and the roots of my depression.
19493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States, DE
Offline
Posted 9/5/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:

It. Gets. Better.

Yes, it does. This is coming from someone who has battled major depression since they were 10.

I realize there are cases that go against this, but that doesn't change the fact that there is SO MUCH more to life than the hardships. It's easy to think that it will never get better when you are young, but the only way you find out for sure is by living to see for yourself.

Keep going, it's worth it.


imo this is only really true once you find a partner in life


It's a common delusion that some people have to think that having romance in their lives will somehow magically transform them into a happy, productive member of society.

That's not true at all. In fact, some people get into relationships and then have their lives take a major turn for the worse.

Also, being in love will NOT cure things like depression. I can attest to this.

Not saying it doesn't help sometimes. But it's naive to think that it is NEEDED to be happy or to live a successful life.




Depends on the person i mean i'm not at my best unless i have a partner otherwise im depressed due to loneliness and friends can't provide a fix to that only a partner can.

It's delusional how people think that everyone can be happy without a partner.

Being in love and a relationship cured my depression i only got back to it due to abuse.




True everyone is different. However I'm afraid you're confusing depression with the need for intimacy. I have been in love and in a relationship for years and things are going well. Yet sometimes I still consider suicide and find it hard to function.

Relationships do not 'cure' true clinical depression. They can mask the pain at times but that is about it.

Also, I never once said that EVERYONE can be happy without a partner. Don't switch up my words please.




Depression can stem from a need for intimacy.

Love can cure true clinical depression just as much as therapy can.
you are right i shouldn't switch your words up however your naive view that love can't help or fix clinical depression is naive and shortsighted imo.



That just means that not being in a relationship makes you depressed. That's all I'm saying.

And I'm sure sometimes it can.

And I hate to break it to you, but I am neither naive or shortsighted in this matter. But nice try at being passive aggressivly hateful to someone you know nothing about.



Well you are acting shortsighted and naive assuming love cannot fix clinical depression.

That's just offensive to those of us who are actually clinically depressed to assume you know everything and assume love cannot cause depression or the lack of love cannot.

i wouldn't be "Passively aggressive" if you didn't offend me and try to act like you know it all which is how you come off as.

I merely spoke my opinion and you come saying i'm naive for knowing what i need and the roots of my depression.


You don't need to get hostile. I was replying to you because you quoted my post. I'm also speaking my opinion here.

Also, did you forget that I've also battled clinical depression since I was 10 years old? I do have a bit of experience with it too dude. Just a little bit.

I am not naive. Would appreciate if you didn't keep calling me that. At 19 years old, you certainly don't have everything figured out either buddy.


20811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/5/16

YayForKittens wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:

It. Gets. Better.

Yes, it does. This is coming from someone who has battled major depression since they were 10.

I realize there are cases that go against this, but that doesn't change the fact that there is SO MUCH more to life than the hardships. It's easy to think that it will never get better when you are young, but the only way you find out for sure is by living to see for yourself.

Keep going, it's worth it.


imo this is only really true once you find a partner in life


It's a common delusion that some people have to think that having romance in their lives will somehow magically transform them into a happy, productive member of society.

That's not true at all. In fact, some people get into relationships and then have their lives take a major turn for the worse.

Also, being in love will NOT cure things like depression. I can attest to this.

Not saying it doesn't help sometimes. But it's naive to think that it is NEEDED to be happy or to live a successful life.




Depends on the person i mean i'm not at my best unless i have a partner otherwise im depressed due to loneliness and friends can't provide a fix to that only a partner can.

It's delusional how people think that everyone can be happy without a partner.

Being in love and a relationship cured my depression i only got back to it due to abuse.




True everyone is different. However I'm afraid you're confusing depression with the need for intimacy. I have been in love and in a relationship for years and things are going well. Yet sometimes I still consider suicide and find it hard to function.

Relationships do not 'cure' true clinical depression. They can mask the pain at times but that is about it.

Also, I never once said that EVERYONE can be happy without a partner. Don't switch up my words please.




Depression can stem from a need for intimacy.

Love can cure true clinical depression just as much as therapy can.
you are right i shouldn't switch your words up however your naive view that love can't help or fix clinical depression is naive and shortsighted imo.



That just means that not being in a relationship makes you depressed. That's all I'm saying.

And I'm sure sometimes it can.

And I hate to break it to you, but I am neither naive or shortsighted in this matter. But nice try at being passive aggressivly hateful to someone you know nothing about.



Well you are acting shortsighted and naive assuming love cannot fix clinical depression.

That's just offensive to those of us who are actually clinically depressed to assume you know everything and assume love cannot cause depression or the lack of love cannot.

i wouldn't be "Passively aggressive" if you didn't offend me and try to act like you know it all which is how you come off as.

I merely spoke my opinion and you come saying i'm naive for knowing what i need and the roots of my depression.


You don't need to get hostile. I was replying to you because you quoted my post. I'm also speaking my opinion here.

Also, did you forget that I've also battled clinical depression since I was 10 years old? I do have a bit of experience with it too dude. Just a little bit.

I am not naive. Would appreciate if you didn't keep calling me that. At 19 years old, you certainly don't have everything figured out either buddy.






14 years of depression is no less then what i have had.

I never said i have everything figured out but i don't pretend to know it all.

I have experienced depression suicide and bullying ...abuse pain betrayal death and even nearly killed with my own hands.

Clinical Depression is hard but atleast you were only 10 when it developed if your going to say you have more experience (which it seems like you are) then i highly doubt it.

Sorry if im coming off as aggresive but i have had a terrible day i lost two people important to me for life and have a few other things going on sorry if i went off on you but i took offense i really hate it when people assume they figured it all out because not you nor i know anything thats the reality of it all.

The Pain of destroying what you love the most with your own hands and bringing it to an end unless you can tell me you have felt worse then i would say i have a bit more experience with despair and Depression then most people my age heck even more then most people in there 40's and 50's that i know.
19493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States, DE
Offline
Posted 9/5/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:

It. Gets. Better.

Yes, it does. This is coming from someone who has battled major depression since they were 10.

I realize there are cases that go against this, but that doesn't change the fact that there is SO MUCH more to life than the hardships. It's easy to think that it will never get better when you are young, but the only way you find out for sure is by living to see for yourself.

Keep going, it's worth it.


imo this is only really true once you find a partner in life


It's a common delusion that some people have to think that having romance in their lives will somehow magically transform them into a happy, productive member of society.

That's not true at all. In fact, some people get into relationships and then have their lives take a major turn for the worse.

Also, being in love will NOT cure things like depression. I can attest to this.

Not saying it doesn't help sometimes. But it's naive to think that it is NEEDED to be happy or to live a successful life.




Depends on the person i mean i'm not at my best unless i have a partner otherwise im depressed due to loneliness and friends can't provide a fix to that only a partner can.

It's delusional how people think that everyone can be happy without a partner.

Being in love and a relationship cured my depression i only got back to it due to abuse.




True everyone is different. However I'm afraid you're confusing depression with the need for intimacy. I have been in love and in a relationship for years and things are going well. Yet sometimes I still consider suicide and find it hard to function.

Relationships do not 'cure' true clinical depression. They can mask the pain at times but that is about it.

Also, I never once said that EVERYONE can be happy without a partner. Don't switch up my words please.




Depression can stem from a need for intimacy.

Love can cure true clinical depression just as much as therapy can.
you are right i shouldn't switch your words up however your naive view that love can't help or fix clinical depression is naive and shortsighted imo.



That just means that not being in a relationship makes you depressed. That's all I'm saying.

And I'm sure sometimes it can.

And I hate to break it to you, but I am neither naive or shortsighted in this matter. But nice try at being passive aggressivly hateful to someone you know nothing about.



Well you are acting shortsighted and naive assuming love cannot fix clinical depression.

That's just offensive to those of us who are actually clinically depressed to assume you know everything and assume love cannot cause depression or the lack of love cannot.

i wouldn't be "Passively aggressive" if you didn't offend me and try to act like you know it all which is how you come off as.

I merely spoke my opinion and you come saying i'm naive for knowing what i need and the roots of my depression.


You don't need to get hostile. I was replying to you because you quoted my post. I'm also speaking my opinion here.

Also, did you forget that I've also battled clinical depression since I was 10 years old? I do have a bit of experience with it too dude. Just a little bit.

I am not naive. Would appreciate if you didn't keep calling me that. At 19 years old, you certainly don't have everything figured out either buddy.






14 years of depression is no less then what i have had.

I never said i have everything figured out but i don't pretend to know it all.

I have experienced depression suicide and bullying ...abuse pain betrayal death and even nearly killed with my own hands.

Clinical Depression is hard but atleast you were only 10 when it developed if your going to say you have more experience (which it seems like you are) then i highly doubt it.

Sorry if im coming off as aggresive but i have had a terrible day i lost two people important to me for life and have a few other things going on sorry if i went off on you but i took offense i really hate it when people assume they figured it all out because not you nor i know anything thats the reality of it all.

The Pain of destroying what you love the most with your own hands and bringing it to an end unless you can tell me you have felt worse then i would say i have a bit more experience with despair and Depression then most people my age heck even more then most people in there 40's and 50's that i know.


Dude it's okay. I'm not mad, and I'm not making this a contest to see which one of us is more fucked up. Depression is hard, not matter when it starts, or how long you've had it. It SUCKS, and I know that.

I in no way think I know it all. But neither do you. We both have our opinions and that's that.

I'm sure you have it hard too and I'm sorry as well if I seemed arrogant. I DON'T know it all and I don't pretend to. It saddens me to hear that you are going through so much pain. I don't wish that on anyone.
20811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/5/16

YayForKittens wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


YayForKittens wrote:

It. Gets. Better.

Yes, it does. This is coming from someone who has battled major depression since they were 10.

I realize there are cases that go against this, but that doesn't change the fact that there is SO MUCH more to life than the hardships. It's easy to think that it will never get better when you are young, but the only way you find out for sure is by living to see for yourself.

Keep going, it's worth it.


imo this is only really true once you find a partner in life


It's a common delusion that some people have to think that having romance in their lives will somehow magically transform them into a happy, productive member of society.

That's not true at all. In fact, some people get into relationships and then have their lives take a major turn for the worse.

Also, being in love will NOT cure things like depression. I can attest to this.

Not saying it doesn't help sometimes. But it's naive to think that it is NEEDED to be happy or to live a successful life.




Depends on the person i mean i'm not at my best unless i have a partner otherwise im depressed due to loneliness and friends can't provide a fix to that only a partner can.

It's delusional how people think that everyone can be happy without a partner.

Being in love and a relationship cured my depression i only got back to it due to abuse.




True everyone is different. However I'm afraid you're confusing depression with the need for intimacy. I have been in love and in a relationship for years and things are going well. Yet sometimes I still consider suicide and find it hard to function.

Relationships do not 'cure' true clinical depression. They can mask the pain at times but that is about it.

Also, I never once said that EVERYONE can be happy without a partner. Don't switch up my words please.




Depression can stem from a need for intimacy.

Love can cure true clinical depression just as much as therapy can.
you are right i shouldn't switch your words up however your naive view that love can't help or fix clinical depression is naive and shortsighted imo.



That just means that not being in a relationship makes you depressed. That's all I'm saying.

And I'm sure sometimes it can.

And I hate to break it to you, but I am neither naive or shortsighted in this matter. But nice try at being passive aggressivly hateful to someone you know nothing about.



Well you are acting shortsighted and naive assuming love cannot fix clinical depression.

That's just offensive to those of us who are actually clinically depressed to assume you know everything and assume love cannot cause depression or the lack of love cannot.

i wouldn't be "Passively aggressive" if you didn't offend me and try to act like you know it all which is how you come off as.

I merely spoke my opinion and you come saying i'm naive for knowing what i need and the roots of my depression.


You don't need to get hostile. I was replying to you because you quoted my post. I'm also speaking my opinion here.

Also, did you forget that I've also battled clinical depression since I was 10 years old? I do have a bit of experience with it too dude. Just a little bit.

I am not naive. Would appreciate if you didn't keep calling me that. At 19 years old, you certainly don't have everything figured out either buddy.






14 years of depression is no less then what i have had.

I never said i have everything figured out but i don't pretend to know it all.

I have experienced depression suicide and bullying ...abuse pain betrayal death and even nearly killed with my own hands.

Clinical Depression is hard but atleast you were only 10 when it developed if your going to say you have more experience (which it seems like you are) then i highly doubt it.

Sorry if im coming off as aggresive but i have had a terrible day i lost two people important to me for life and have a few other things going on sorry if i went off on you but i took offense i really hate it when people assume they figured it all out because not you nor i know anything thats the reality of it all.

The Pain of destroying what you love the most with your own hands and bringing it to an end unless you can tell me you have felt worse then i would say i have a bit more experience with despair and Depression then most people my age heck even more then most people in there 40's and 50's that i know.


Dude it's okay. I'm not mad, and I'm not making this a contest to see which one of us is more fucked up. Depression is hard, not matter when it starts, or how long you've had it. It SUCKS, and I know that.

I in no way think I know it all. But neither do you. We both have our opinions and that's that.

I'm sure you have it hard too and I'm sorry as well if I seemed arrogant. I DON'T know it all and I don't pretend to. It saddens me to hear that you are going through so much pain. I don't wish that on anyone.




Im sorry i overreacted and lost my cool i hope you can forgive me.

Sorry i have had alot of stress and i shouldn't let it out on others even when i don't mean to i hope you have a good day
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.