First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Which frequent posters are no longer active?
48603 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 9/6/16 , edited 9/6/16
Which frequent posters are no longer active?
Aiyumega deleted his account a few months ago. He always made interesting threads
I also haven't seen much of Morbidhanson recently. I liked reading his posts on culture and food.
Posted 9/6/16
HuastecoOtaku
Werina 
206753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/6/16 , edited 9/6/16
KarenAraragi </3
9610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 9/6/16
I can't believe I'm still active. I've got school, loads of it. Must be my social life. That I do not have.
Posted 9/6/16
Chromemist
Posted 9/6/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I can't believe I'm still active. I've got school, loads of it. Must be my social life. That I do not have.


You should focus on your studies.
2553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Offline
Posted 9/6/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I can't believe I'm still active. I've got school, loads of it. Must be my social life. That I do not have.


Is school going well? I'm gonna be less active, not because of schoolwork, just a social life though.
9610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 9/6/16

TrickedMJ wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I can't believe I'm still active. I've got school, loads of it. Must be my social life. That I do not have.


Is school going well? I'm gonna be less active, not because of schoolwork, just a social life though.


Incredibly well, I'm actually having to do voluntary homework at this point.
9610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 9/6/16

Ocale wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I can't believe I'm still active. I've got school, loads of it. Must be my social life. That I do not have.


You should focus on your studies.


I SHALL! THANKS FOR BELIEVING IN ME!
2553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Offline
Posted 9/6/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


TrickedMJ wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I can't believe I'm still active. I've got school, loads of it. Must be my social life. That I do not have.


Is school going well? I'm gonna be less active, not because of schoolwork, just a social life though.


Incredibly well, I'm actually having to do voluntary homework at this point.


Having to do voluntary work? Either you're contradicting yourself or being sarcastic....the options.

On another note, I've got like 53 pages of hw I need to finish up soon lol.
9610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 9/6/16

TrickedMJ wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


TrickedMJ wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I can't believe I'm still active. I've got school, loads of it. Must be my social life. That I do not have.


Is school going well? I'm gonna be less active, not because of schoolwork, just a social life though.


Incredibly well, I'm actually having to do voluntary homework at this point.


Having to do voluntary work? Either you're contradicting yourself or being sarcastic....the options.

On another note, I've got like 53 pages of hw I need to finish up soon lol.


I don't understand.
2553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Offline
Posted 9/6/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


TrickedMJ wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


TrickedMJ wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I can't believe I'm still active. I've got school, loads of it. Must be my social life. That I do not have.


Is school going well? I'm gonna be less active, not because of schoolwork, just a social life though.


Incredibly well, I'm actually having to do voluntary homework at this point.


Having to do voluntary work? Either you're contradicting yourself or being sarcastic....the options.

On another note, I've got like 53 pages of hw I need to finish up soon lol.


I don't understand.


Voluntary is of free will, but you said you HAVE to do it, but maybe that was me taking it too literal. Either way, I might just be screwing up, but it's okay, my excuse is my lack of sleep and that it's 4am
9610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 9/6/16

HuastecoOtaku wrote:

Which frequent posters are no longer active?
Aiyumega deleted his account a few months ago. He always made interesting threads
I also haven't seen much of Morbidhanson recently. I liked reading his posts on culture and food.



PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I can't help but think of Aiyumega all the time. Her sweet, Aiyumega-ish smiles, the way she twirls as we waltz across the floor....I am in love with Aiyumega. I pray to Aiyumega each and every night. I have no response, and people think I'm crazy to worship an Aiyumega, but everytime I look at her picture, I think of what a staggering beauty she is, and how one day she'll bless us with her Aiyumega-ish ways. This comforts me greatly in her times of silence, and I resume praying before going to bed and having dreams about Aiyumega Aiyumega-ing all over the Aiyumega place.

Then I prayed one light, and who should appear before me but my goddess Aiyumega? I licked her Aiyumega-ish lips, and grasped at her Aiyumega-esque figure, as we danced once again under the pale moonlight, to a song whose only word is "Aiyumega!

"Aiyumega! Aiyu Aiyu Aiyu Mega Mega Mega? Aiyu-o-mega-o-mega-o-Aiyu, Aiyu-o-mega-o-mega-o-Aiyu! Aiyumega!"

I touch her cute toes, and she raises her entire leg, allowing me to take in the beauty that is her feet.

Soon, I'm alone, and my bed is wet in sweat and various other fluids which should not be named. I realized I've been blessed with being a tiny bit Aiyumega myself, and proceed to become as Aiyumega-ish as possible.

AIYUMEGA BLESS AIYUMEGA!



I am reaching....AIYUMEGA-DOM!


^My post about how much I think about Aiyumega
13626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 9/6/16
J-POP187 and GrandmasterCoolio.
22667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 9/6/16
Magical-Soul

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.