First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
I want to apologize to everyone
20663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/6/16

Dark_Alma wrote:


KnightofDisrodre wrote:

Venting on a forum isn't so uncommon, but take care to not make others miserable just because you are miserable.


This is a somewhat reoccurring theme with him. Apologies, venting and saying he is going to leave CR.

I tend to see him as the Boy who Cried Wolf so I don't take him seriously. I also don't get apologizing on a forum. A game or IRL, yes. Forum is harder for me to understand.


I do tend to apologize alot yes and i never said i was going to leave CR and i do indeed vent alot here and that's all true i won't deny it.

I'm apologizing here because its public and i owe alot of people an apology so many people that its best to apologize publically to those who i have hurt.
4003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Abyss
Offline
Posted 9/6/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


KnightofDisrodre wrote:

Venting on a forum isn't so uncommon, but take care to not make others miserable just because you are miserable.


yeah my bad and i didn't originally plan to but i felt i need to apologize to alot of people that i should probably just publically do so to show that i am serious.


If you want to apologize to people, learn to do it correctly.

By that I mean sending it in personally. Doing it in a public forum says that "I don't know who I offended, so I am going to throw shit at the wall and hope some of it sticks!"

So what you should do... Delete this thread and start sending PM's to people you believe you upset. That is 10000% more sincere than what you are doing here. Also, it wont affect others whose mood is easily swayed.

TYL.
20663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/6/16

Dark_Alma wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


KnightofDisrodre wrote:

Venting on a forum isn't so uncommon, but take care to not make others miserable just because you are miserable.


yeah my bad and i didn't originally plan to but i felt i need to apologize to alot of people that i should probably just publically do so to show that i am serious.


If you want to apologize to people, learn to do it correctly.

By that I mean sending it in personally. Doing it in a public forum says that "I don't know who I offended, so I am going to throw shit at the wall and hope some of it sticks!"

So what you should do... Delete this thread and start sending PM's to people you believe you upset. That is 10000% more sincere than what you are doing here. Also, it wont affect others whose mood is easily swayed.

TYL.




People prefer it like that? i didn't know that.

If it was me i would prefer a public apology over the person coming directly to me so i just went based on what i know.

Guess i need to learn more about people because i have always seen it more sincere to publically apologize then goto someone.

10568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/6/16
You should tell your "professional" about this apology, and maybe ask them about apologies, narcissism, and interpersonal relationships. It may be enlightening.
471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Texas, US
Offline
Posted 9/6/16
Whuuuuut?
Banned
6934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a basket of de...
Offline
Posted 9/6/16

gornotck wrote:

You should tell your "professional" about this apology, and maybe ask them about apologies, narcissism, and interpersonal relationships. It may be enlightening.


Sassy.
20663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/6/16

gornotck wrote:

You should tell your "professional" about this apology, and maybe ask them about apologies, narcissism, and interpersonal relationships. It may be enlightening.


i understand the interpersonal part but narcissism? as someone who isn't narcissistic why would i speak of such a poor trait as that?
1071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Republic of Lakotah
Offline
Posted 9/6/16
The forums probably isn't the best place to talk about this. No idea what sort of expectations you had making this thread if any at all.

I mean just look at all the random people posting in this thread; you may just end up feeling worse.
5060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/6/16
um...just saying, you say you want to apologize to everyone but it seems there's someone in particular that you really want to apologize to. think it'd mean more to that person, than to some forum that isn't involved. you know a lot of people speak on virtue, but i feel courage is something to covet more.
Banned
6934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In a basket of de...
Offline
Posted 9/6/16 , edited 9/6/16
Hmmm you could make a video of yourself apologizing, maybe cry a bit in it also, then link it here. Those vids never disappoint and it will show that you are sincere.
11764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Edo
Offline
Posted 9/6/16
okie dokie then
20663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/6/16

AnActualArtist wrote:

The forums probably isn't the best place to talk about this. No idea what sort of expectations you had making this thread if any at all.

I mean just look at all the random people posting in this thread; you may just end up feeling worse.


well to me i would rather be apologized to publically rather then in person i don't really understand how others are in that matter so i just went based off what i know if it was myself.
One Punch Mod
85784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 9/7/16
Closed by OP request
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.