First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Introducing self.
101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pennsylvania, USA
Offline
Posted 9/6/16

Akane1984 wrote:

Welcome to the forums! I saw bouncy balls amongst all of this. You're my kind of person.


Nothing better than something that boings! Hahaha
11326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 9/6/16


Ummmm.
Posted 9/6/16
Hello and welcome! Enjoy your time here!
101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pennsylvania, USA
Offline
Posted 9/6/16
I shall be trying my best. Yes Yes!
Posted 9/6/16

zoozoo44 wrote:

Hey! I'm Aurora. (my normal name I use. Ignore zoozoo. I wish there was a way to change name. Ahhh.)

I'm rather new here. If it isn't obvious. And I figured I'd make an introduction.

I enjoy the simple things in life. Food. Not dying. Video games.

I used to own and run a large roleplay community. Now I wander the internet in search of companionship.. Food. And to be the perfect weirdo.

I suck at just pouring data about myself all over the place. Please feel free to AMA.

Its really a pleasure to meet you all. I will be sure to hand out complimentary bouncy balls later.


Welcome to the forums...

...Enjoy your stay


966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/6/16
Hai Aurora and welcome can I has two bouncy bouncy balls
3473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Mothership
Offline
Posted 9/6/16
Hello and may the Funk be with you! Hightail outta here as soon as you can! Don't get trapped in these nuthouse of a forums! I've already said too much...
101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pennsylvania, USA
Offline
Posted 9/6/16

SylveonLuna wrote:


zoozoo44 wrote:

Hey! I'm Aurora. (my normal name I use. Ignore zoozoo. I wish there was a way to change name. Ahhh.)

I'm rather new here. If it isn't obvious. And I figured I'd make an introduction.

I enjoy the simple things in life. Food. Not dying. Video games.

I used to own and run a large roleplay community. Now I wander the internet in search of companionship.. Food. And to be the perfect weirdo.

I suck at just pouring data about myself all over the place. Please feel free to AMA.

Its really a pleasure to meet you all. I will be sure to hand out complimentary bouncy balls later.


Welcome to the forums...

...Enjoy your stay


Thank you very much!


Dear_1nsanity wrote:

Hai Aurora and welcome can I has two bouncy bouncy balls


Perhaps!
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/6/16 , edited 9/6/16

zoozoo44 wrote:


I enjoy the simple things in life. Not dying.


Well guess we'll never be friends, dying rocks. I should know I have had my heart stop three times thus far in my life.

Other then that hope you enjoy ya time here mate.
101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Pennsylvania, USA
Offline
Posted 9/7/16

Ranwolf wrote:


zoozoo44 wrote:


I enjoy the simple things in life. Not dying.


Well guess we'll never be friends, dying rocks. I should know I have had my heart stop three times thus far in my life.

Other then that hope you enjoy ya time here mate.


100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 9/7/16
Hello ,,

i'm Samyy . how are you all i have been here only for watching anime, but now i'm trying to partcipate in crunchyroll and make friends especially good hearted people. and i'm so interested in making friends with japanese. hehe
1650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
in my mancave
Offline
Posted 9/8/16
WELCOME.
ENJOY UR TIME HERE :D
47 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 9/8/16
Welcome, Im quite new here myself
7910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
8500 / F / Apollo...
Offline
Posted 9/8/16 , edited 9/8/16

zoozoo44 wrote:

I will be sure to hand out complimentary bouncy balls later.


I'm just here for the bouncy balls.


Oh, jeez. How rude of me.

Welcome!


So, when are you handing them out?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.