First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply What do you all do to keep away lonliness?
Posted 9/11/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

Not really other people aren;t alone.


Loneliness and being alone are two very different thing, you could be surrounded by people that talk to you everyday and still feel lonely.
For example: right now and here.
24214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/12/16

Sir_jamesalot wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

Not really other people aren;t alone.


Loneliness and being alone are two very different thing, you could be surrounded by people that talk to you everyday and still feel lonely.
For example: right now and here.


I'm Alone and lonely there is not another person like me around.

hence why i feel lonely all the time.
Posted 9/12/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

Not really other people aren;t alone.


Loneliness and being alone are two very different thing, you could be surrounded by people that talk to you everyday and still feel lonely.
For example: right now and here.


I'm Alone and lonely there is not another person like me around.

hence why i feel lonely all the time.


If you're alone then who are you talking to?
24214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/12/16

Sir_jamesalot wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

Not really other people aren;t alone.


Loneliness and being alone are two very different thing, you could be surrounded by people that talk to you everyday and still feel lonely.
For example: right now and here.


I'm Alone and lonely there is not another person like me around.

hence why i feel lonely all the time.


If you're alone then who are you talking to?


People who i cannot connect to and are completely alien to me
2047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Crocodile City
Offline
Posted 9/12/16
I see a lot of excuses and dodging personal responsibility.
1156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 9/12/16
Find something constructive to focus on to take my mind off everything else.
19 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Orlando, Florida
Offline
Posted 9/12/16
Alcohol and sleep
Banned
18639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/12/16
I have a large collection of rifles and enough ammo to start a small war. When the demons in my head start getting too loud I head to the target range, plug in my headphones into my phone, turn up the music to max, put on my hearing protection over the headphones, and proceed to send several hundred if not thousands of rounds downrange. That is my go to number one plan most days.
24214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/12/16

tgkat wrote:

I see a lot of excuses and dodging personal responsibility.


from who?

i haven't made any excuses so it cant be me
1450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 9/12/16
I usually never get lonely, but on those rare occasions that I do I'll either take my dog out for a long walk, go fishing, or cook something new.
Posted 9/12/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

from who?

i haven't made any excuses so it cant be me


This is what's called denial...
24214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/12/16 , edited 9/12/16

Rinrinrinn wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

from who?

i haven't made any excuses so it cant be me


This is what's called denial...


Where did I make an excuse?

I have made perfect reasoning to why I cannot converse with people in my town it's not an excuse.

Tell me one excuse I made and I will tell you why it's not an excuse and a reason.

To expect someone can find someone in their town to talk with after living in a small town fall of rednecks is just stupidity.

So prove me wrong I'm not one to make excuses I prefer valid reasons rather then excuses.

Excuses are pathetic.

24214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/12/16

AgentDuchess wrote:

I usually never get lonely, but on those rare occasions that I do I'll either take my dog out for a long walk, go fishing, or cook something new.


I might try cooking I rarely do it
1450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 9/12/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


AgentDuchess wrote:

I usually never get lonely, but on those rare occasions that I do I'll either take my dog out for a long walk, go fishing, or cook something new.


I might try cooking I rarely do it


I find it to be really fun! Just recently I learned to make a few Japanese dishes. Sometimes it can be trial and error, but that's what I like about it.
Posted 9/12/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

Where did I make an excuse?

I have made perfect reasoning to why I cannot converse with people in my town it's not an excuse.

Tell me one excuse I made and I will tell you why it's not an excuse and a reason.

To expect someone can find someone in their town to talk with after living in a small town fall of rednecks is just stupidity.

So prove me wrong I'm not one to make excuses I prefer valid reasons rather then excuses.

Excuses are pathetic.



I just find it funny that even here you're making excuses about how nothing you've said are excuses.
And yes, you have made it perfectly clear to everyone here that there's always a reason why you can't not be lonely. Anyone who has ever had to put effort into anything will tell you that it's not about how many reason why it cannot be done. You only have to find one way to make it work after all. Then again, it's always easier to find excuses to not have to do something.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.