First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Im trapped in this closet
2154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland
Offline
Posted 9/12/16
Oh my.
44791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 9/12/16

1stladyent wrote:



OMG R.Kelly, is that you????


Damn, you beat me to it!
16765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 9/12/16
Trapped in what sence?
8241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/13/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


1stladyent wrote:



OMG R.Kelly, is that you????


Damn, you beat me to it!


Shhh!! You're younger than me, he might come after you!!

91 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / The Bebop
Offline
Posted 9/14/16
Same.
30915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 9/15/16
Are you a monster?
17177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 9/15/16

1stladyent wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


1stladyent wrote:



OMG R.Kelly, is that you????


Damn, you beat me to it!


Shhh!! You're younger than me, he might come after you!!




and pee on you!
8241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/15/16

Nogara-san wrote:


1stladyent wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


1stladyent wrote:



OMG R.Kelly, is that you????


Damn, you beat me to it!


Shhh!! You're younger than me, he might come after you!!




and pee on you!




So true!!
3299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your Body
Offline
Posted 9/16/16
Will your life become yaoi/yuri when you come out?
5939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 9/16/16
You're closet seems quite popular!
21884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 9/16/16 , edited 9/16/16
Literally or figuratively? Maybe both at once?
31333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ajures
Offline
Posted 9/16/16


Something like this?
17177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / In a van down by...
Offline
Posted 9/19/16

Aoikihen wrote:



Something like this?


I'd live in that closet
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.