First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Loot Drops in Real Life?
12636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 9/11/16
What would do if there were loot drops in real life?
30 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 9/11/16
Actually leave the house.
620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/16
I don't understand. This implies that there aren't already loot drops.
20911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/11/16

AshiyaDemose wrote:

Actually leave the house.


this
20911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 9/11/16

EichiXIII wrote:

I don't understand. This implies that there aren't already loot drops.


Usually when i kill an animal or person all i get are arrest warrants :/
30054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/16
Keep specific mementos, as a reminder to stay a grounded person
620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/16

Ryulightorb wrote:


EichiXIII wrote:

I don't understand. This implies that there aren't already loot drops.


Usually when i kill an animal or person all i get are arrest warrants :/


Clearly you aren't remembering to hit the loot button then. Animals drop meat and skins and people drop clothes and money. The loot can be pretty bad a lot of the time but it's still there. Also put more points into DEX and AGI to help raise your hide and stealth skills.
148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 9/11/16

EichiXIII wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


EichiXIII wrote:

I don't understand. This implies that there aren't already loot drops.


Usually when i kill an animal or person all i get are arrest warrants :/


Clearly you aren't remembering to hit the loot button then. Animals drop meat and skins and people drop clothes and money. The loot can be pretty bad a lot of the time but it's still there. Also put more points into DEX and AGI to help raise your hide and stealth skills.


You know, people drop meat and skins as well.
12636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 9/11/16

rokenboker wrote:



You know, people drop meat and skins as well.


That sounds a little serial killer-ish there, sir.
620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/11/16 , edited 9/11/16

rokenboker wrote:

You know, people drop meat and skins as well.


Well yes, but it's pretty low quality. Animal skins are way more useful and human meat is just unnecessary. I mean I suppose if you really wanted to make use out of it there's no issue but it doesn't have much value in most situations. Drop quality is typically so low you also have to manage inventory space properly to get optimal results.
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 9/11/16
I'd run people over with a heavy vehicle to hear the crunch sound.
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 9/11/16
...I am disturbed, congratulations that takes some doing.
14468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Houma
Offline
Posted 9/11/16

EichiXIII wrote:
Also put more points into DEX and AGI to help raise your hide and stealth skills.


Posted 9/12/16
Build a boat, of course, and sail west.
2248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/12/16
I'm going to have to agree that this is already a thing. I've played WoW, I know what grey vendor trash looks like and you can get pretty much the same stuff in real life.

Of course, the guards in WoW are a little less zealous so it's a viable economic activity there.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.