First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Anyone up? I'm new on here.
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 9/12/16

WynterBayumm wrote:


DRO1 wrote:


Drinking alone is what makes life worth living. I'm smoking a joint and listening to tunes.


Lol wtf, I am rolling a blunt. How's your joint? I always mistreat them and they burn before i realize what the hell happened to it.
Waiiiiittttttt. You aren't a narc, right?



I burned a blunt earlier today, I use a roller so they look like cigarettes when Im done with them. Tf? No, I'm from Cali. We're not stuck in your primitive days of Narcs. lol
5645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 9/12/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

I guess. How do your cats behave?


They are always all about the snuggles. But still, they behave like straight assholes!
Lol I'm sure your cats are also assholes sometimes!
Do you let your outside? I am so paranoid that my cats will get lost or stolen that I put 2 bells on their collars!

5645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 9/12/16

DRO1 wrote:


I burned a blunt earlier today, I use a roller so they look like cigarettes when Im done with them. Tf? No, I'm from Cali. We're not stuck in your primitive days of Narcs. lol


Oh, you fancy!
But everyone is a little bitch here! How is that cali life?
16406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 9/12/16

WynterBayumm wrote:


ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

I guess. How do your cats behave?


They are always all about the snuggles. But still, they behave like straight assholes!
Lol I'm sure your cats are also assholes sometimes!
Do you let your outside? I am so paranoid that my cats will get lost or stolen that I put 2 bells on their collars!



My cats are usually just plain goofy. They are a bunch of kiss-ups though.
We don't let them outside. People probably wont steal your cats but what you should really worry about is that people put out rat poison and cats eat poisoned rats then die.
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 9/12/16

WynterBayumm wrote:


DRO1 wrote:


I burned a blunt earlier today, I use a roller so they look like cigarettes when Im done with them. Tf? No, I'm from Cali. We're not stuck in your primitive days of Narcs. lol


Oh, you fancy!
But everyone is a little bitch here! How is that cali life?


you know it. im as real as they come. great, women, weed, and weather. we cruising. How that SC life? Still keepin the black man down?
5645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 9/12/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

My cats are usually just plain goofy. They are a bunch of kiss-ups though.
We don't let them outside. People probably wont steal your cats but what you should really worry about is that people put out rat poison and cats eat poisoned rats then die.


Luckily, I live in some smaller condos on this pond so there are a lot of ducks and everyone loves them, so they wouldn't poison them!
But I am one of those people who swear their cats are the cutest on the planet.
I can't imagine the person who would want to poison a cat!
5645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 9/12/16

DRO1 wrote:


you know it. im as real as they come. great, women, weed, and weather. we cruising. How that SC life? Still keepin the black man down?


Hahahahaha omg no. The city I am in is super BLM right now. Uhhh, idk if you heard about this thing, but last year some guy came into a black church in my town and killed like 8 black people. Everyone has really stuck together. We hold monthly rallies and shit.
But I'd rather be cruising with sexy women and weed any day!
16406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 9/12/16

WynterBayumm wrote:


ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

My cats are usually just plain goofy. They are a bunch of kiss-ups though.
We don't let them outside. People probably wont steal your cats but what you should really worry about is that people put out rat poison and cats eat poisoned rats then die.


Luckily, I live in some smaller condos on this pond so there are a lot of ducks and everyone loves them, so they wouldn't poison them!
But I am one of those people who swear their cats are the cutest on the planet.
I can't imagine the person who would want to poison a cat!


The county isn't trying to kill the cats. There's a rat problem. They claim to have a new rat poison that'll just kill rats but I'm not sue if I buy that.
13982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 9/12/16 , edited 9/12/16
Cats are the best lol
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 9/12/16

WynterBayumm wrote:


DRO1 wrote:


you know it. im as real as they come. great, women, weed, and weather. we cruising. How that SC life? Still keepin the black man down?


Hahahahaha omg no. The city I am in is super BLM right now. Uhhh, idk if you heard about this thing, but last year some guy came into a black church in my town and killed like 8 black people. Everyone has really stuck together. We hold monthly rallies and shit.
But I'd rather be cruising with sexy women and weed any day!


Of course I've heard about that bow cut having little homo fuck him. Glad you're a progressive. lol no doubt come thru and I'll smoke you out. as long as you pitch in for gas money...
5645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 9/12/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

The county isn't trying to kill the cats. There's a rat problem. They claim to have a new rat poison that'll just kill rats but I'm not sue if I buy that.


Weird...Last week our county sprayed a new mosquito spray to kill the zika virus or wtf ever...and it killed all our bees. We are almost completely bee-less right now.
Are the rats sick? Usually they're just cute!

5645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 9/12/16

DRO1 wrote:

Of course I've heard about that bow cut having little homo fuck him. Glad you're a progressive. lol no doubt come thru and I'll smoke you out. as long as you pitch in for gas money...


Hahahah pitch in? I'd feel guilty unless I paid for the whole thing! D:

19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 9/12/16

WynterBayumm wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

Of course I've heard about that bow cut having little homo fuck him. Glad you're a progressive. lol no doubt come thru and I'll smoke you out. as long as you pitch in for gas money...


Hahahah pitch in? I'd feel guilty unless I paid for the whole thing! D:



you wanna wine and dine me huh? Im wit it.
16406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 9/12/16

WynterBayumm wrote:


ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

The county isn't trying to kill the cats. There's a rat problem. They claim to have a new rat poison that'll just kill rats but I'm not sue if I buy that.


Weird...Last week our county sprayed a new mosquito spray to kill the zika virus or wtf ever...and it killed all our bees. We are almost completely bee-less right now.
Are the rats sick? Usually they're just cute!



I don't know if they're sick but there are a lot of them(not as many anymore) and they're pests. They are pretty cute though.
5645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 9/12/16

DRO1 wrote:

you wanna wine and dine me huh? Im wit it.


Ahhhh I love the expression but it would be more like "whiskey and embarrass myself " type of thing!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.