First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply ~Hello~ ^_^
5652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Charleston, South...
Offline
Posted 9/14/16

Blackbutler3000 wrote:

I'm a pansexual so ^_^


Oh, good! Thank you! Some people freak out, but it's just honesty! Now, I might be able to swoon over you without it being as weird! :D
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/14/16

WynterBayumm wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:

I'm a pansexual so ^_^


Oh, good! Thank you! Some people freak out, but it's just honesty! Now, I might be able to swoon over you without it being as weird! :D


XD swoon me do it
11303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 9/14/16
*gets the popcorn ready*
7246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 9/14/16
^ I'm with you nukedude
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/14/16

nukadude wrote:

*gets the popcorn ready*








Subaru_Natsuki wrote:

^ I'm with you nukedude




Really guys xD
11303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 9/14/16

Blackbutler3000 wrote:


nukadude wrote:

*gets the popcorn ready*








Subaru_Natsuki wrote:

^ I'm with you nukedude




Really guys xD


Shit Subaru get the camera!

2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/14/16

nukadude wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:


nukadude wrote:

*gets the popcorn ready*








Subaru_Natsuki wrote:

^ I'm with you nukedude




Really guys xD


Shit Subaru get the camera!



Senpai fight me XD
11303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 9/14/16
Buhahaha you may lose!
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/16/16

nukadude wrote:

Buhahaha you may lose!


I shall win ;\\\\;
11303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 9/16/16

Blackbutler3000 wrote:


nukadude wrote:

Buhahaha you may lose!


I shall win ;\\\\;


lol



2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/16/16

nukadude wrote:


Blackbutler3000 wrote:


nukadude wrote:

Buhahaha you may lose!


I shall win ;\\\\;


lol





;\\\\\\;
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.